[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get the government / NWO to notice me? When do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 494x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 494x500
How do I get the government / NWO to notice me? When do people start coming in with black SUVs to monitor you?

Would making a documentary exposing something help?
>>
>>17749800
creepy just watched the movie
>>
Call the fbi and say "senpai notice me"
>>
You really don't want their attention.
>>
>>17749800
Start googling Cp and browning the deep Web.

Its a start
>>
>>17749800
1. Make NWO.
2. Be at the top.
3. Hide your tracks.
4. Can't ever let yourself get noticed.

Stop paying your taxes. Nothing gets you noticed faster.
>>
>>17749800
Did you publish your plans to kill Obama yet?
>>
>>17749800
If you feel like you're the spark, then come out of the dark
>>
>>17749800
>>17749883
Watching this shit as we speak
>>
Wait so the ending implies they really did kill him after his friend sold him out in favor of his wife and child right? And that the film was released as a cover up of his death.
>>
>>17749990
the end implies /x/ is populated with retards
>>
File: cat_burglar.jpg (88 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cat_burglar.jpg
88 KB, 600x400
I love God our heavenly father
>>
>>17749800
>>17749906
>tfw senpai will never notice you because you begged for them on 4chan
Get you act together op
>>
Kill a very famous person. They will notice that.
>>
>>17749883
What movie?
>>
Link to that documentary, anybody?
>>
File: 1459952821681.jpg (57 KB, 900x614) Image search: [Google]
1459952821681.jpg
57 KB, 900x614
if 20+% of the population stopped working 1 morning, they'd notice.
>>
>>17749800
LoL. You're not interesting enough to be noticed, summar fag.
>>
>>17749800

You'd need to be a semi known writer with some credibility and a position in traditional media, then find real info that can hurt an important official who is a member of the actual inner circle.

Then start spreading it.
>>
>>17749800
[A1K1^2U1^3]
3,5^2,3^2,6^2,2^2,5,4^3,9,3,5^2 -- 8,5,8^2,5
5^3,5^2,1^3 -- 0,1^3,8^2,0^2
4^2,5,5,4 -- 0^2,5^2
9^2,1,5^3 -- 0^2,8,5
6^2,9,7,8,0^2
0^2,8,9,4^2,7,9^2
0^2,5^2 -- 0^2,8,5
6^2,9,7,8,0^2
6^2,5,5^2,6^2,2^2,5
>>
>>17749800

Get on the roof of your local City Hall in broad daylight wearing a white spandex bodysuit with the crotch cut out, start jerking off and yell through a bullhorn "HAJIMEMASHTE NWO-KUUUUUUUUN~ KYUUUUN~!".
>>
>>17749800
Post online about how you're gonna bomb an official building. Guaranteed results.
>>
Total shit movie. Predictable plot twist. Horrible writing. Got on a occult horror movie kick, and I don't know how the fuck this got rated higher than Kill List.
>>
What movie
>>
>>17749800
They notice you already.
>>
>>17749919
>You really don't want their attention.
This.
>>
>>17749933
this. like really actually sincerely 1000% this
>>
>>17749800
>How do I get the government / NWO to notice me?
Conspiring to break the law (especially if it's just shameless, premeditated evil), hurting or trying to hurt innocent people, or people who have an honorable and/or heroic record of service, or simply betraying their trust that was given to you.

Ask yourself this: Let's say you went out of your way, even dedicated your life, to helping someone. Let's say you make sure they have the best in technology and entertainment, keep them safe from their enemies (that they maybe didn't even know they had), provide them with a safe country to live in with plenty of opportunity and resources for those who want it and work hard to get it...

Then, if that person were to willingly plan a premeditated evil attack against you, or try to hurt other innocent people you love or were responsible for protecting, or hurt a hero who helped you a lot when you needed it and tried to save your life (or maybe even did, at one time), or completely trashed your trust in them, lied to you, and then used your trust against you..

Wouldn't that upset you?

People in power are still just people. Behave like you've got some decency and common fucking sense, and you should be OK while they are off chasing REALLY bad people. But if you're such a wannabe rebel-without-a-clue that you have to keep "poking the gorilla", and fucking with people in power that you don't know who never wanted to hurt you, then don't act surprised when they start looking into who you really are and what would make you want to do such a thing.

Common sense, Anon.

The world needs more of it.

tl;dr You're not important enough for anyone important give a shit about, unless you bring unnecessary attention to yourself by setting yourself out as an enormous prick that anyone with any common sense wouldn't wanna be.
>>
>>17749883
>>>17749800 (OP)
>creepy just watched the movie
"The Conspiracy"?

You realize that's fiction, right?

How TF are you not free? What TF would you be doing with your "freedom" right now that you can't do already?

Grow up.

Without society you'd have no food, water, sanitation, education, or health care. You'd be living in a cave at the mercy of whatever is stronger than you, for however long your short life lasts in such a situation.

You wanna change things? Change them. Be a voice. Get proof. Investigate. Your version of "freedom" though sounds a lot like the plot of "The Walking Dead" or "The Road", naive one.
>>
In reality, if you're not causing harm, nobody really gives a shit. As far as the paranormal, the government's job is to spread disbelief, and one of the best ways to do that is to let the people who might know something be.

Let them talk about conspiracy theories, aliens, big foot, etc. All that's going to happen is nobody will believe you and you'll make yourself look like a fool. Any sort of intervention on their part would do nothing but cause suspicion. People's attention spans are so short these days, if you do get the public's attention, you'll just be forgotten about shortly after and labeled a hoax.
>>
>>17749800
>How do I get the government / NWO to notice me? When do people start coming in with black SUVs to monitor you?
>Would making a documentary exposing something help?
If you already have their attention and you;re still OK, maybe they just want to tap you in, Anon. Who knows.
>>
>>17759362
>As far as the paranormal, the government's job is to spread disbelief, and one of the best ways to do that is to let the people who might know something be.
I don;t know if that's their stated goal WRT paranormal, but yes, isolate and alienate is one way to keep ideas from spreading.

Discredit is another.
>>
>>17749800
>How do I get the government / NWO to notice me?

You don't you fucking idiot because the day you do is the day you get kidnapped, shot, and buried in a desert somewhere
>>
>>17750305
this. They'll think that you're part of something bigger. Just kill someone important, not a pop singer.
>>
>>17760723
>tfw /x/ takes on the case when the authorities fail to catch OP
>tfw /x/ made the murdered and catches them too
>tfw OP *was* part of something bigger
>/x/
>>
>>17749800
Mail your foreskin to the president as a gesture of fealty

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
>>
File: Notice-me-senpai-3.png (204 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Notice-me-senpai-3.png
204 KB, 600x700
>>17749800
>>
>>17759351
>Without society you'd have no food, water, sanitation, education, or health care.

Oh haha, we should probably mention that he lives in the United States
>>
Stop thinking its U.S based, Freemasons founded America, modern day knights Templar, start fucking with thier shit.
Fucking christfags oblivious to your demonic masters.
>>
>>17762392
Also on here some faggot had the mods on his ass for saying hitler made time travel and something to do with monolithic China.
>>
[A1K1^2U1^3]
3,5^2,3^2,6^2,2^2,5,4^3,9,3,5^2 -- 8,5,8^2,5
5^3,5^2,1^3 -- 0,1^3,8^2,0^2
4^2,5,5,4 -- 0^2,5^2
9^2,1,5^3 -- 0^2,8,5
6^2,9,7,8,0^2
0^2,8,9,4^2,7,9^2
0^2,5^2 -- 0^2,8,5
6^2,9,7,8,0^2
6^2,5,5^2,6^2,2^2,5
>>
Post your plan about revealing an alien body that you've been hiding in your shed to a major news source building.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.