[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hologram ant vanishes no joke. Watch original for HD.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: ANTMARINEs.jpg (350 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
ANTMARINEs.jpg
350 KB, 650x434
/b/ hologram ants?

see : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SovoO8ZaW24

the original for better quality to prove it no fake (7:09 onwards bottom left):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS75sI5LKnk
>>
Anyone?
>>
What the fuck. I'd say he just jumped forward because he stuttered or something but the other ants don't jump either.
>>
>>17748537
Nothing is real
>>
>>17748567
Exactly truly terrifying.

He just goes. The ants nearby don't react or change like that ant does. The original is more freaky as it proves the genuineness of it all. The ant looks CGI sometimes.
>>
>>17748537
it just fucking disappeared
>>
>>17748606
I know right.

How the fuck does that happen?!

I have had paranormal happen to me in past with orange eye alien in car come from no where in car park in blacked out car and vanish within a second of looking away.

Also me and my mum saw a UFO hover from one location and hop mountain range within 2-3 seconds of looking away, a metallic object like a hot air balloon. But it achieved 10 miles in 2 seconds and is metallic , perfect still.

I Swear there are lil aliens attracted to me lol. Proving a capability. How i spotted this random ant is indeed random though if it was a giraffe or pig then it would be not random, but nonetheless for an ant to disappear is fucking insane.
>>
Adobe after effects trolling
>>
>>17748643
The original is by the guy who's work is featured on Animal planet and discovery. I doubt he edited out an ant on a video?
>>
>>17748643
The guy loves ants

https://www.youtube.com/user/AntsCanada/videos

I doubt he invested time into doing that though asking him is worthwhile. It is possible he did it on a whim?
>>
>>17748643
I've sent the guy an email through his website.

Asking if has used edit software to remove an ant through boredom.

I showed him my video and waiting for a response.
>>
The ant that disappears is holding a dead ant, to deliver the dead ant to a designated spot where all dead ants go.
The ants in a row to the right of the disappearing ant, must have grabbed the dead ant and pulled it towards them, but the disappearing ant still had a hold of it, so he was quickly dragged along with the dead ant.
>>
>>17748689
The ant grabs it very quickly. But the flick motion can be very quick if done in between frames on a 30 fps video?
>>
I know you guys probably don't want a real explanation, but he falls. He's hanging upside-down on the glass, and the shitty encoding hides him when he falls quickly. You see a blurry patch below him a few frames after. He's there. Then he moves.
>>
>>17748804
Am failing to see him after the 'drop'. Might be me.
>>
>>17748804
Ok I think I see him, is it the ant stumbling off from the mass of ants to the ants like he was drunk?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>17748804
That him?
>>
>>17748804
yeah, you are right, ant is upside down! if you look cloesly you will see it.
>>17748834
>>17748845
>>17748850
>>
>>17748537
My question is ... why would anyone notice that ? if you ask me , the owner of that video made it on purpose and uploaded that other 10 seg video so people just see it
srry for bad english , second language and just woke up
>>
Its either an ant phasing out of reality or intricate scheme to get more views from places like /x/.

Both of whom seems pretty far fetched.
>>
>>17748537
The fucking ant is upside down in the lid, he didn't disappear, he fell.
>>
>>17749026
>he didn't disappear, he fell.
Sideways?
>>
>>17749111
No, down like gravity works
>>
>>17749154
You mean insta.
>>
Its an ant who gives a shit.
>>
>>17748537
Lel, it just fell from walking on the roof of the nest. You can see it land.
>>
>>17749300
/thread
>>
File: 1456372629839.jpg (161 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
1456372629839.jpg
161 KB, 820x820
>>17748666
let us know if you hear anything
>>
I've watched this video a good amount of times and it definitely just disappears. I wonder what kind of force popped out a labratory ant? I would say simulators in this case, either in a more primary universe or our 4D ones.
>>
File: thanks satan .jpg (185 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
thanks satan .jpg
185 KB, 500x211
>>17748666
>>
ANTS
>>
>>17748606
>>17748620
>>17748600
>>17748585

He fucking fell of the lid you retards. This thread makes me realise how easily people come up with ridiculous conpiracy theories. Ant holograms jfc.

>>17748804
thank you
>>
Honestly I was really surprised to see an AntsCanada video on /x/.
>>
>>17748620
Are you having a stroke or are you fucking retarded?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.