[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /x/ On what side are you: Sirians, Shihaelei, Arcturians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: Arcturians.jpg (273 KB, 582x900) Image search: [Google]
Arcturians.jpg
273 KB, 582x900
Dear /x/
On what side are you: Sirians, Shihaelei, Arcturians or Celestial White Beings?

Who do you believe?
>>
Celestial Whitie here, who should I trust?
>>
The Celestial Niggers
>>
also, who else /astral overlord/ here
>>
Goddamn Sirian refugees
>>
>>17749356
already went extinct due to the Great Hyperspace slave trade
>>
>>17748459
>Celestial Being
Damn, that Tieria is sexy, Lockon too, Alelujah and Setsuna as well... I guess I go with them
>>
>>17748459
>Sirians
ASSSURYYYOOOOOYE AHUNOOOONE
>>
>>17748459
I will follow whoever can make the best BLT sandwich. It's the best litmus test for higher planar leadership.
>>
>>17748459
Celestial WHITE and RED-PILLED Beings
>>
Oh fuck I thought I was in /v/ lol no wonder the threads were so shit
>>
The one who actually fights soul corruption.
>>
Explain the differences
>>
File: 1461258169602.jpg (12 KB, 185x245) Image search: [Google]
1461258169602.jpg
12 KB, 185x245
>>17748459
>>
>>17749356
>yo look at dis space kush, is called the Nova
>we wuz schmurplax and shieet
>wanna go in my virtual reality mix holodisc?
>>
>>17748459
can you provide info on them?
>>
>>17751066
>>17751162
Sirians: Basicaly elves. Almost white skin, they love and accept nature. They are full of magic, beauty, and grace. It said they are conected with us somehow, and that they helped us build Pyramids, Teleported Mayans had very good contacts with indians. They still care about as.
Pleyadians: They deeply mastered the Emotional Field and the ability to use Sound to precisely vibrate matter into certain positions and configurarations. They are conected with us by spiritual chain.
Arcturians: intelligent, insightful, and highly spiritually developed beings. But they are willing to bend the rules in ways that others are hesistant to do, as they seem to have an innate sense of the longer Soul journey and the flow of Time.
Celestials:
Shihaelei: They follow cult of body. They are often described as melee guardians. They preffer living in moutains. They train their bodies, masters can enter other dimmensions by... acrobations.
Long ago, the Shihaelei dedicated themselves as Guardians to the Galactic Council.
They have been sharing their energy and consciousness since the creation of the Earth and now wish to envelope all in love. Their greatest goal is to assist each soul in accessing the vibration of bliss as this allows for true Creator integration. Their presence was very strong at the time of Atlantis where they held a healing temple devoted to spiritual growth and awakening. Due to their high vibrational frequency and love for our humanity they are known as powerful healers.
>>
>>17751584
I'm connected with Sirius and Arcturus, they can block negative waves from your spiritual being.
>>
>>17748459

None because they do not exist, /x/ is for creepy shit not roleplay
>>
>>17751607

>par·a·nor·mal (păr′ə-nôr′məl)
adj.
>Beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation: such paranormal phenomena as telepathy; a medium's paranormal powers.

>http://www.thefreedictionary.com/paranormal

Extraterrestrials are in fact paranormal.

Just because your shit for brains convince you that everything other than spookies is autism you shoul just forget about /x/ and leave.
>>
>>17751584
Sounds like all that drivel that Hoagland sold for so many decades.
There can be no intrigue or mystery without some fat idiot building an intricate pantheon of Marvel heroes and a good vs evil showdown on top of it. People demand it though, then they lap it up.
Stupid shit that arrogates to ayylmaos human characteristics with superhuman abilities.
You can spot this garbage when 'energies' are referred to. There are no energies, only energy. Vibrational frequency and all that is also pure fantasy.
Roleplaying furries, you are holding us all back.
>>
>>17751667
Relax bro, these people aren't holding anyone back. Do you want these people to have accurate and efficacious beliefs? Better to let them wallow in fantasy with the illusion that they're doing something useful.
>>
I prefer body thetans.
>>
>>17751688
If they feel happy about it, who cared.

Oh wait, the people being held back care.
>>
>>17751697
That's a persecution complex.
>>
Where the fuck do you people get this shit? Who comes up with it? Why are people so gods damned gullible?
>>
>>17751707
Hoagland and Hurtak have been shilling this since the 70s. Uri Geller started it, but it can be traced back to the CIA and MKULTRA getting trolled by fakirs for money. They really fell for a whole slew of seances with gods and all that shit during the Cold War and wanted to weaponise contact with interdimensional ayylmaos.
Originally it was Prester John who had the key to everything, then when the world was mapped it was the Rosicrucians, gnostic ninjas hidden in everyday life, at the end of the 19th century this morphed into ayylmaos with crowley, bailey feeding ideas through to puharich and einhorn, all of them trolls and players.
People keep lapping it up because it's a passive path to making sense of the whole universe and it removes all responsibility, or even agency from the believer.
That's why it's poisonous luggage.
>>
>>17751707
I don't disagree, but who cares? Everyone distracts themselves with something meaningless. It's just a question of taste and it doesn't bother me if people have a different taste than mine.
>>
>>17751699
Beware pathologising points of view you don't agree with, that's just violence.
A man who tells you he's a 2 million year old vampire might be experiencing a breakdown, or importantly, recovering from one. I strongly doubt you have the training or experience to tell if someone is losing it or putting it back together.
Sometimes people need a slap on the side of the head, sometimes that will send them into a tailspin. The internet is a blistering ocean of violence such as your post.
>>
>>17748459
>supreme beings such as Nordics, Elves, ect are 99% of the time white
>youfuckingwhatmate.ppt
>>
>>17751584
>Be a fill of mafic, beauty Sirian
>Help Mayans
>Mayans get rekt from Cortez

yes it was
>>
>>17751748
>It's just a question of taste
Remember that traumatised war veteran who would rape cadavers and tear them up? He said in court: "To each his own, me, i prefer corpses."
There's gotta be limits, unlimited freedom is shapeless and without context becomes nihilistic indulgence. Like Pamperchu.
>>
>>17751749
>tfw he's pathologising me in his attempt to deride pathologism
>>
>>17751740
Thank you for the detailed answer.
>>17751748
>I don't disagree
Don't disagree with what? I didn't make a statement to agree with, I asked questions. As for who cares? I care, obviously I wouldn't have asked. The people who believe it should care. Distractions are one thing, but this is full on delusion.
>>
>>17751751
A truly original pile of shit would be very hard to understand.
Just rehash 19th century racial nonsense and set it in space, easy.
>>
>>17751765
>tfw you're wriggling in the pincers of common sense
>>
>>17751764
Believing in silly things and raping cadavers.

I see the correlation.
>>
>>17751776
>tfw he's chalking up another internet win

son, i am proud
>>
I believe in myself
>>
>>17751811
How disappointed you are.
>>
>>17748459
I've always had a connection with Sirius, while at the same time I feel like I'm a pleiadian
>>
>>17748459
Me?
Well i take all the info that all you guys try to confuse us with and then i analyse all of it against history and science. Then i use it to form a hypothosis of the truth.

But above all else i am on the side with the weapons that, i know for a fact, can end you and your kind.

Humanity is under the protection of the council of the twelve, until such a time as they are able to defend themselves.
Make no mistake, our weapons are powerful and we will not hesitate to use force if provoked.
We understand earth was intended as a prison planet for the dangerously psychotic humans.
They have evolved further andthey are even now attempting to forge peace. While others of their kind wage war.

Our task os not an easy one. Intervention from outside was attempted in the past, it failed.

We must let humanitt evolve on its own until they are ready.

If you try to intervene, we have already trained and weaponised a number of them. These are the weapons which we spoke of.

Think back and reflect on the ramifications of your intent.
Remember why they were imprisoned.
We have made the few who are weaponised 100,000 times more powerful than their ancestors.
Do you want to re live the horrors of the past? Do you want to see the destrucrion and the unspeakable horros the humans once caused, born anew?

The choice is with you now. Weigh the possibilities.
And choose.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.