[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for Supernormal/paranormal beings to be transmitted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Symbol_Proxy.png (39 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Symbol_Proxy.png
39 KB, 600x500
After going onto the YouTube channel "Night Mind" and watching the "Slender Man" series on his channels (All of them) I have been getting paranoid, often looking out of my windows during the day, and during the night. Please help, I need to vanquish this paranoia. I haven't been getting good sleep as of recent.
>>
I used to have a possessed server some time ago... anyway, only possible if you let they come...
>>
>>17748344

The web is a physical meeting place, just like streets and public paces are.

Servers and cables are also physical, spirits and stuff like that don't see the difference. The reason is, what matters is how you use something, not what it looks like.

If it's used as a meeting place, it is one.
>>
>>17748344
>I have been getting paranoid, often looking out of my windows during the day, and during the night
Wow. Crazy

>I haven't been getting good sleep as of recent.
Maybe try doing something REALLY crazy and actually going out there for some exercIse and sunlight
>>
>>17748344
You're thinking something may have come in through your computer. The actual operation here would be that you've been made aware of something, making it aware of your being aware of it. Aware of you. As in where physically, and possibly also how juicy.

Fortunately, Slender Man isn't real, or creative. He's just a modern re-imagining of a boogieman. You're afraid of a closet monster modeled after Jack Skellington. You want to be unscared? Rule 34 works every time.
>>
File: thisthread.gif (2 MB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
thisthread.gif
2 MB, 223x200
>>17748344
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.