[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /x/ i have recurring nightmares and i keep a dream journal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: pencil.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pencil.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
hey /x/
i have recurring nightmares and i keep a dream journal for the purposes of recording them in case i ever need to show them to anybody. i usually record my dreams as soon as i wake up, as the memory doesnt usually stay with me long, but this morning i woke up with this on an empty page an im not sure if it means anything. is there anybody who could tell me if this is something serious or just some sort of semi-conscious routine my body is following. thanks.
>>
>>17747827
Just got to ask. Do you live with anyone else?
>>
>>17747827
There is a dream thread here. >>17725606
>>
>>17747830
not unless you count a dog and two cats, i always keep my front door and bedroom door locked out of slight paranoia, not that i live in an area where break-ins are common.
>>
>>17747834
Honestly, I know fuck all about dreams n shit, so your best bet would be to post on that other thread where some people who know their stuff may be lurking.
>>
>>17747831
>>17747841
yeah, just posted something there, thanks. ill see if i can find out anything from the other guys.
>>
>>17747827
I think you should get better your calligraphy
>>
did you write while being asleep or something?
>>
>>17747855
my handwriting isnt nearly that bad, im not sure why its so badly scribbled
>>17747859
im not sure but i would think so. usually if i have a nightmare bad enough to wake me im done sleeping for the night and i dont remember writing it before going to sleep.
>>
File: pwrds.png (45 KB, 737x682) Image search: [Google]
pwrds.png
45 KB, 737x682
>>17747827

You want insane journals OP, then this is your link: http://hekatestation.net/GRID.html
>>
>>17747827
"We whore on internet of private..."
"I would till I got one piece from you"
Then some spanish?

What does it say? You can see it better than I can.
>>
>>17747827
Holy shit, that's some horrible handwriting.
>>
>>17747827
I'm guessing that you've only been keeping the journal for a few weeks and that your nightmares are pretty severe would both these things be accurate?
>>
>>17747827
Whether you want to show it to anyone or not your suck balls cryptic handwriting will need experts to decipher it. How did you finish school may I ask?
>>
>>17748907
The idea of a dream journal is to get some notes down before you lose the memory so it can be scribbly. OP has just gotten accustomed enough to do it that they did it unconsciously enough it's illegible - probably while still gripped by a fairly traumatic dream.
>>
op here, sorry i went out for a bit
>>17748730
"we share an instant of private (?)
the moment our (?) (?)
i (walked?) til i (slept?) one (pace?) from (god?)
heart (?)"
the rest is in spanish, i think and is was less readable.
>>17748765
actually ive been keeping journals for years, ive had regular nightmares almost as long as i can remember. this journal specifically is about 2 months old. most of my nightmares arent really "severe", usually just strange. one dream in particular ive had dozens of times is im standing between two cowboys getting ready to have a duel and a clock chimes for the duel to start the sun disappears from the sky.
>>17748907
>>17748740
my handwriting isnt this terrible usually, i write pretty clearly, even when using the journal. this writing looks like if i would tried writing with a non dominant hand with my eyes closed (i am ambidextrous if that helps)
>>
File: 1245630215680.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1245630215680.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1500
>>
Holy fuck that is some 1st grade handwriting.
>>
>>17750225
Drink some Holy Water. Get the salt.Get a priest.Fucking pray.
>>
There's this book called the encyclopedia of 20,000 dreams, that helped me greatly when I began recording my dreams. After a certain period of time, however, I realized that most of the time, my dreams were signs that I was stressed and not sleeping well, and therefore able to remember my dreams when I woke up. But the book might help you.
>>
File: 1463045049297.jpg (91 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1463045049297.jpg
91 KB, 500x532
Once again this type of thread....
>>
I would guess you woke up, wrote a dream down while half asleep, and went back to bed and forgot about it. Sometimes when I wake up earlier than I want to I scribble quick associative notes onto a scrap of paper, and the writing is as illegible as this.
>>
>>17751540
>contributes nothing to /x/ but a reposted macro-image and some oddly worded complaint

hey anon, direct us to your brilliant thread so /x/ can see how it is done
>>
File: pi5oKo94T.png (16 KB, 384x348) Image search: [Google]
pi5oKo94T.png
16 KB, 384x348
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.