[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times you were spooked but then unspooked >live alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cat derp.jpg (44 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
cat derp.jpg
44 KB, 500x620
ITT: Times you were spooked but then unspooked

>live alone
>almost every night hear metalish squealing/scraping noise coming from under house
>outside today fixing car
>hear the noise
>turn around
>it's a cat rubbing itself against a metal hose wheel mounted on the wall
>fucker does this every night
>pat him though so not mad
>>
HaHaHa! Story of my life. And I'd have done the same thing.
>>
>>17747728
What's a big Cancer?
>>
>>17747732
Like a hard and big Cancer polyp in my intestines I thought I found when I was worming.

I meant it was just a big poop lol
>>
I used to be scared of ghosts until I tape realized that even of ghosts are real, who gives a fuck? They're ghosts. They're fucking jealous of my ability to breath and fuck bitches that they're trying to mess with me by doing what? Making a noise? That's so fucking scary you jealous pussy ghost. I swear to god I'll never understand why ghosts could be frightening to anyone anymore.

What IS scary though is the thought that a uniform can turn a man into an authority figure.
>>
>at home with the significant other
>cleaning up after dinner,goofing around
>both walking up stairs laughing when we her really loud demonic wail
>both of us go silent and shit our pants, listening for the source
> finally pin the sound to outside the front door
> in true horror movie fashion open the door expecting to die
>it's our fucking rusty ass storm door that didn't latch properly and is banging against the house

It is now called Satan door.
>>
>>17747644
>be me, around 13 years old
>sitting in my room
>hear my little sister go into the garage
>suddenly hear the most bloodcurdling scream i've ever heard
>oh shit my sister just got stabbed to death
>or eaten alive
>or both
>parents run to the rescue
>turns out it was just a cat that jumped out of the trash can and scared the shit out her
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.