[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didnt even know there was another Dan Brown film on the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 18718947101890.jpg (21 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
18718947101890.jpg
21 KB, 236x337
Didnt even know there was another Dan Brown film on the way until i seen the new reveal in the theaters. Looks kinda spooky. Whatr does x think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbNBB1D37U8
>>
Dan Brown is a plagiarizing weasel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Blood_and_the_Holy_Grail#Influence_and_similarities
>>
>>17747565

>believing the mug plagiarism meme

yeah but he still made millions off it thats what counts. most of everything you read has been someones elses idea reapplied.
>>
>>17747566
>OP is being paid to promote the film
>>
>>17747588
nah, he would have used a higher res picture.

I for one really liked the previous films and I'm looking forwards to this one. They're not horror, but I guess they're kinda /x/ since they're all about conspiracy and religion and shit.
>>
The books are shit and the first two films were shit, I've got a spooky feeling that this might be shit.
>>
Wow I didn't even notice that the film was being released on October 13th. That date has so much meaning to the illuminate its when the Templar's were rounded up on charges in France in 1307.
>>
>>17747639

Second film was really good I really don't understand why some people hated it. It had all the classic Dan Brown novel with a cool plot twist ending. I thought the motion picture quality was extremely good in particular.
>>
>>17747588
>by posting in a board no one visits.
>>
This is literally shilling, exact same thread on /tv/ right now word for word same image
>>
Tom Hanks really sells the series for me. First one was kinda meh (the ending led to an eruption of laughter at Cannes) but I really enjoyed Ewan McGregor as Action Priest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.