[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: Zoltar-Speaks_art[1].jpg (78 KB, 434x650) Image search: [Google]
Zoltar-Speaks_art[1].jpg
78 KB, 434x650
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17741111
>>
Can anyone do any readings?
I'm curious about a few things in my life
>>
>>17746922
yeah same >.>
>>
I did I few astral readings the other day, seemed to have gotten a few positive results. As always, I need your chart, as as well as a summary of whatever it is that's bothering you and any additional info you may wanna give me.

VERY IMPORTANT: I absolutely don't, nor will I ever claim to be able to, have any sort of knowledge of future events. My readings regard solely personality issues and self-knowledge.
>>
File: chartreal.png (111 KB, 689x803) Image search: [Google]
chartreal.png
111 KB, 689x803
>>17746990
tell me about myself please
>>
>>17747003
> as well as a summary of whatever it is that's bothering you

Please anon, you gotta tell me what you want to know, otherwise what's the point...

>>17747006
An astral chart. Just google it, I'm sure you'll find a site where you can make your own.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_14216.151741.gif (49 KB, 670x471) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_14216.151741.gif
49 KB, 670x471
>>17746990
I'd personally like to know where I can find happiness.
>>
>>17747015
what kind of person would be good for me romantic wise? i literally have no idea what kind of person i should be pursuing

im really docile and overly trusting

also how do i stop being so indecisve, thank you
>>
>>17746990
can you do mine please, i want to know about myself.
>>
>>17747050
whats bothering recently is that i got in a fight with someone that really means a lot to me and i feel like im in a void i feel like theres nothing to guide me.
>>
Doing general readings , love readings and situations that need more clarifying with a Marseille Tarot with 8 cards per spread
I will need your first name , your sign and the situation that you need clarifying or (if love reading) how your love life currently is.
I will not read dates (of death or when the situation will happen) or estimate time as to when the future will take place , also will not answer yes or no questions.
I will do max 3 readings per query and it is goes without saying that I am new to /div/
>>
File: natal chart.jpg (133 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.jpg
133 KB, 750x562
I've always been a fairly quiet person but I've been trying my hardest to be more talkative. Even though I try really hard other people always seem to notice my quiet disposition. I also tend to trust people fairly quickly and I sometimes worry about it backfiring on me. I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I was wondering if there was anything I can do to change these traits of mine. Or if I should even bother trying to change them,

I'd be happy to hear any other insightful information you have as well. Thanks!
>>
>>17747075
Geno
aries
I want to know whats going to happen between me and the person i love (they are a leo) will we reconcile or will we be friends again?
>>
>>17747075
If you have the time, I have a question. My name is Moe, I'm a Gemini, and I would like to know about my employment. I greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>17747075
Lina
Leo
Single. I want to know what you see happening with this guy I'm into?
Thank you.
>>
>>17747075
eve
libra
what's my next bf like as a person?
>>
>>17747033
That's a crazy chart if I've ever seen one. I'm gonna try to summarize the main conflicts in it:

You have your Sun and Ascendant as the same (which, for one thing, is great, especially for a social sign like Libra), but your Chiron is the next sign over. What that means is your self-image is very different from both your true self and also the image others have of you. So here's an advice right off the bat: try not to struggle with who you think you should be. I know Scorpio (of which you have lots) is proud and prone to self harm in order to keep such pride, but the true you is a much more balanced (if somewhat insecure and malleable) Libra, and there is nothing wrong with it. Your relationships will only improve if you learn to accept that.

Next, your Saturn in Aries can complicate your connection with time in general; lack of patience is probably a key feature of your unhappiness. Whenever things take too long (or longer than you thought they should anway), you may get anxious and (thanks again to Scorpio everywhere) slightly paranoid. This is a bit of a deeper problem, as it involves several layers of your personality. I hope my advice regarding the next item will be helpful in this aspect as well.

So finally, you have a Moon in Gemini and Venus and Scorpio. What I gather from that is that you bear some very strong desires in your mind, yet feel inexplicably cold and calculating when it comes to romance. This leads to self-loathing, feelings of guilt and all sorts of toxic ideas regarding your own sexuality. Regardless, I believe here lies the key to a deeper change: Libra naturally needs human contact, and all circumstances of your chart only make that need clearer. Overcoming your inner conflicts and finding a partner who can truly satisfy you seems to be essential to your self-fulfillment. I'd recommend an Aries, with a Moon in anything but Virgo: they'll take you before you have anytime to think, and after that you'll be to enthralled to leave.
>>
>>17747075
Thanks for doing readings!

First name: Lorena
Sign: Cancer
I'd like a love reading please. I'd like to know if my current romantic partner is a good match for me and if our relationship will be long lasting.
>>
>>17747041
>>17747050
>>17747080
Get to you guys in a second. Please be patient, it takes me a few minutes to analyse the charts and type everything.
>>
>>17747075

Could you read for my friends?

>Rodrigo
>cancer
>male, very white, black hair, he looks asian (I'm not sure if he is, though), he is a doctor in my workplace

>He is a bit unhappy working there, and wants to know if he is going to improve in his career and get better jobs.

The second one:

>Leticia
>Female
>Aquarius
>She is a nurse in my workplace, brown hair, small and thin
>She have a bad love life, was abandoned before marriage two times and wants a long term relationship
>She knew a doctor, and they started to meet an know each other better, but things are not so good, he doesn't advance, and seems uninterested in relationship. (the last tarot reading for her said that their relationship was going to improve, and that's not happening)
>She wants to know if her love life will improve at all, with him or another (get married etc)
>>
File: image.png (630 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
630 KB, 750x1334
>>17746990
Just would like a general career reading please.
>>
>>17747003
>>17747041

Ok, your chart is very balanced; the main conflict is clear right away: you're a Libra with both Venus and Moon in Virgo. If I had to guess, I'd say you're the kinda person who's very nice to everybody (to the point of having it mistaken for flirting), yet you're actually veeeeeery picky about your partners. Your Saturn in Aries, like the anon I've just talked to, obviously doesn't help much. I believe the keyword for you is ACCEPTANCE: people aren't gonna be always clean, perfect, stable robots; it's a lot to overcome, but your instinct is gonna be much more reliable than your consciousness.

As for the kind of person you should invest in, the short answer is: an Aries with Venus in Pisces. The longer one is, someone you can look up to, who can sometimes make decisions for both of you and not in a silly or hasty way; likely someone older, with a stable job, but with plans for the future and some quirky side to their personality. Don't be afraid to fall in love, though! You need to "practice" before you find the one.
>>
I will reply each post and will take an average of 15 minutes to reply each post , subsequent readings/questions/complaints will be addressed after I finish the other readings
>>17747084

Opening Card: Six of Wands
Situation Cards: The Fool , Ten of Cups and Ten of Pentacles
Future Cards: The Sun , Six of Swords and The Hanged Man
Closing Card: The Wheel of Fortune
Geno , your relationship with said person was an accomplishment for you , it almost felt like a landmark in your love life.
You've separated because one of you were careless in the relationship , and it clear to me that one of you is suffering more than the other , but it isn't clear to me which one is.
There will be an opportunity of reapproach between you two , but there is an obstacle to be surpassed if you wish to this relationship to thrive , the one who acted carelessly and ruined the relationship must change. It won't work without this change. But they do change , the relationship will thrive.
>>
>>17747134
> But they do change
but if they do change*
>>
>>17747134
omg thank you thank you so much omg thank youu! really this is what i was looking for omg thank you. I am the one that has to change and I will change... for him ill do anything
thank you so much! really thank you! i promise ill follow this advice. thank you so much for your time.
>>
>>17747050
Well, that's not really surprising, with all due respect: you're an Aries with Moon AND Mars in Gemini. I gather you must act hasty all the time, and then deeply regret it. There is no point in thinking about it, though; if you can give me some info on that other person, as well as the nature of the fight, I'll try to help you reconcile.

>>17747116
As I've previously stated, I can't read the future. What is it about your career that you wanna know about? It'd be helpful also if you could tell me what career you're pursuing, so I could help you evaluate whether it's a good choice for you.
>>
>>17747132
thank you!
>>
>>17747150
omg first of all thank you so much for taking your time :)
here is his chart and his asc sign is taurus and my asc is leo

a bit about him, he is very stuborn and he gets mad super easy and tends to hide his emotions a lot but he is really sentimental when you know him. (he is a cry baby)
>>
>>17747080
Practically your entire chart speaks of calmness. You have mostly water and earth signs there, which are feminine in polarity; not that it's a bad thing, it just makes sense.

So you have this interesting combination of Sun in Cancer and Moon in Scorpio. You're a caring person, but at the same time you're too afraid to get "too close" to others. Does it sometimes feel like you have to draw a "limit" between people who are really important and people you're merely nice to? That wouldn't suprise me.

The very nature of your inquire may be a clue to the solution: why do you worry about being quiet? Do people actually bring it up to you? Or is it just a feeling on the back of your head? Either way, the answer is in your apathy. Lack of action. The key problem here, the way I see it, is your Mars in Gemini, which leads you to ponder instead of acting, even when it's the most necessary. Try not being so nice for a change; tell people what they need to hear, and watch their reactions. I believe doing that will be a good way to find out who deserves your trust and who doesn't.

Other than that, I don't see why you'd need to change. Being quiet, calm, mindful of small things and having your own time to do your things (hello, Saturn in Pisces) is just what makes you YOU. Find peace on that thought.
>>
>>17747085
Opening Cards: Jack of Swords
Situation Cards: The Star , The Priestess and the Hanged Man
Future Cards: Reversed The Chariot , Nine of Pentacles and Jack of Pentacles
Closing Card: Reversed The Lovers
Moe , the situation presents itself in a negative way. You have a hands-on attitude and your past surroundings (perharps your previous workplace or search for employment) weren't nurturing to this kind of attitude. You're in this situation because you've done things with that attitude in a place that looked down at solving problems and thus you were injusticed for doing what you had to do.
If this continues , your situation (at your current workplace/unemployment) will worsen , and to solve this problem you must firstly understand why these people (that caused you being in a negative position) act the way they act. And if you can do that , then you must embrace the people (of your workplace or future employment) for what they are and act as they expect you to , not as you see that is better for you/the company.
It is not an easy path to be in. To be in a place where you don't agree with is a hard thing but it is what you must do if you wish to continue in this workplace or find a job.
Alternatively , you can seek a new job but the way I see it the problem will persist because you will find people that you don't agree with everywhere.
>>
>>17747150
>>17747167
oh and the reason we fought was well i got angry because he has a tendency to hide things and we have been fighting a lot recently. He said he was done so he left.
>>
>>17747191
that's an interesting way to look at things, It makes a strange sort of sense. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17746990
I've never posted in one of these threads before.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for.
I'm 19 and a senior in physics, but I've also been struggling mentally and emotionally for a long time.

If you want me to make anything more specific or answer specific questions, I'd be glad to.
>>
>>17747214
ru a qt 3.14
>>
File: chart.png (64 KB, 637x610) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
64 KB, 637x610
>>17747214
Oops haha
>>
>>17747218
Some people have said they think I'm attractive
>>
>>17747167
Sun and Moon in Leo, Mars in Virgo, Uranus in Capricorn... He seems like a hard person to deal with.

The first problem is pride; Leo is naturally a proud sign, and if the fight involved his emotions, you bet that Moon played a part in his reaction. Then you have the whole rest of his chart practically "squished" between Capricorn and Virgo, two hard heads. Pluto in Virgo, particularly, must make getting over things very hard for him; and for as long as he keep chewing on those things, he'll be crying and being dramatic.

So what you must do (if you really wanna do it...) is try and be PATIENT (somewhat easy, despite your Sun in Aries, because of that great Saturn in Capricorn) and UNDERSTANDING (a big harder, what with that Moon in Gemini and all). Apologize, even if it wasn't your fault (doing it in front of mutual friends makes it even better); accept it if he's still not satisfied; and then stay at a "safe distance", making clear you're there for him but not starting anything. Try to avoid going crazy in the process. In the end, he'll not only be back, he'll also apologize for being such a baby.

Indeed, I have a feeling such a situation will keep happening for the two of you...
>>
>>17747088
Opening Card: Two of Cups
Situation Cards: Four of Wands , Reversed Ace of Swords and nine of Swords
Future Cards: Reversed Five of Cups , Reversed King of Swords and Reversed Queen of Pentacles
Closing Card: Two of Swords
Lina , the person you are into is also into you. I can clearly see that your attraction is corresponded by him and that your insecurity is preventing the love from taking place.
If it does take place , it won't be for long though because he isn't the right guy for you. He will be authoritative and will threaten your idealization of the relationship.
I can definately see this relationship not going well , there will definately be a fight between you two that will end it. But I cannot estimate how much time it will last.
So to wrap it up , this can happen , but if it does it wont last.
>>
>>17747232
name?
>>
>>17747075
Robby
Aries
Are my current business plans what I should be doing as a career?
>>
>>17747214
>>17747219
You can tell me about the nature of your struggles. Is it about your career? Your relationships or friends? What do you wanna change, or do you wanna change at all?
>>
>>17747235
omg haha yeah everyone tells me that i should be patient... I guess the key is inside patience... I guess I need to change in order for him to be back. thank you for your time in reading my chart this really gave me some guidance. thank you so much! :)
>>
White Owl
Pisces
Am I going to find the secret society?
>>
>>17747096
Didn't use my usual spread for this one , used a Celtic Cross instead because of the shortness of the question.
Thesis: The Lovers
Antithesis:Reversed Ten of Cups
Conclusion: Reversed Sun
The Answer: Reversed Death
The Quintessence: Reversed Fool
Eve , your next boyfriend is a good match , even if he is a bit inconsequent , but , as the relationship goes on , your idealization of him will diminish his image to you.
If you accept him for what he is you will obtain success in this relationship.
If not , your relationship with him will end and you will might find a new person.
But beware because you will never meet the person that meets your idealizations.
>>
>>17747075
William
Capricorn

Can you see any interesting events coming up for me? If not then what do you think my next girlfriend will be like?
>>
>>17747075
Liz
Pisces
Future love reading
>>
>>17747292
thank you, but what do you mean by in consequent?
>>
>>17747249
My first name is Stephen. Do you want my full name?

>>17747253
I typically hide my inner world from others, but a few years ago I started crying a lot at night and having obsessive thoughts over what I can only describe as existential anguish.
Those emotions were so intense and continuous they completely changed my personality over the years, but I've gotten use to them now.

I'm looking to dedicate my life to physics because knowledge about the universe is the thing that matters most to me.
I'm making good progress am quite productive, but I'm also admittedly lonely.

I don't want to ramble on too much.
>>
>>17747183
Wow, I'm a little surprised by how spot on that was. I definitely do try to avoid getting too close to people too quickly because I worry about getting hurt.I do tend to draw that "limit" between the people I associate with.

I'll try my best to be a bit more assertive from now on. It'll be interesting to see if that weeds any people out of my life.

I guess the main reason why I want to be less quiet is because a lot of people do comment on it and they make it sound like a negative trait to possess. You're right, I'm fine with who I am. I shouldn't change myself to meet other's expectations.

Thank you so much for doing this, it was very helpful. Keep on doing what you're doing, you have a talent!
>>
>>17747103
Opening Card: Reversed Four of Cups
Situation Cards: Strength , Eight of Swords and Queen of Pentacles
Future Cards: Two of Swords , Nine of Swords and Ace of Swords
Closing Card: Reversed Two of Cups
Lorena , I can see that this relationship you're into may present to you in a healthy manner but in reality its being forced to be maintained.
These cards spoke a lot about you and your goals in this relationship , but not about your match , so I will take that you're the one that is subconsciously keeping it together.
You want this relationship to last and you want him to be the One. But he isn't. You're giving him way too many things and , although he may not express it , he doesn't want it.
I can definetely see conflict in the future , many fights that will drag on through the relationship , you will suffer for it and think that you're responsible for it (but you're not).
Eventually , this relationship will end , maybe with one big fight that will end it all.
So , I can definetely say he isn't a good match for you , but not much else about him. Really hope this helps you.
>>
>>17747075
Hi, I'd like a reading and this is a silly question..but is there a chance that simply getting a reading about my situation will affect it? Like would hearing your information cause negative waves/results that otherwise wouldn't happen? (I just don't want to anger any force or energies =D)
>>
I'm sorry but I will take a break for now , forgot to say I had a time limit and I'm afraid I'm exceeding it. I will read >>17747299 and leave until next Saturday.
I'm really sorry I didn't specify how much time I had

>>17747324
He will seem to you as non-rational andreally emotional.
>>17747113
I'm not comfortable reading without the third person's authorization , sorry.
>>17747251
Opening Card: Ten of Wands
Situation Cards: Eight of Pentacles , Reversed the World and Reversed Queen of Swords
Future Cards: The Hermit , Reversed Three of Cups and Reversed King of Pentacles
Closing Card: Ten of Pentacles
Robby , your current business venture requires a lot of you , it is almost a burden for you to work in it.
Even if it DOES require a lot of work to you , you perceive it wrongly. You think that your work is literally a burden. And people think that too , which aids to your alienated perception of your business venture.
You must re-evaluate the way you see it , it isn't the end of the world , its just work. It will require you abstaining from pleasures that would normally take your time and control these inner forces that would normally prevent you from doing your work at maximum efficiency.
I can definetely see , if you succeed , the people who looked down at your work today will move away from you , but that isn't bad , since they contributed to your alienation.
Your business venture will succeed if you control your inner forces and you will become a better person if your current career succeeds.
Hope this has helped
>>
>>17747253
Hey, I'm sorry about the bad vibes.
Really not sure how to talk about it in a positive manner though.
Anyway, thank you whether or not you do a reading
>>
>>17747325
>>17747331
Jesus, man. Ok, let me go bit by bit.

Firstly, the good parts. Your Sun is in Aquarius, and so is your Uranus; that makes you the perfect rebel, gives you a thirst for knowledge and is a neverending source of anticonformism. That's great, and it also explains your desire to understand the universe.

And that's pretty much all the good I can say about your chart. The whole thing is so unbalanced, you can clearly see; almost all of it is focused right between Aquarius and Capricorn. Jupiter in the former: a free, unique and revolutionary grasp on abstract matters; Mercury in the latter: a complete and utter inability to communicate it.

Venus in Aquarius: a carefree, experimental approach to sex; Moon in Capricorn: an overly rational way to deal with emotions. Ya getting the picture?

Just to top it off, you have your Mars in the worst position possible: Libra. You can't make decisions for the life of you, even if you've thoroughly convinced yourself you can and would think yourself a failure if you admitted otherwise.

Your problem, my man, is you're literally divided between irreconcilable points of view, and you just can't decide. You wanna understand the universe through physics, yet here you are, waiting to see if there can any truth to this whole Astrology bullshit.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that little Pluto in Sagittarius, I believe. You need a complete "reboot" of your life, as though you were starting anew; and you can do it, as long as you find the strength to do so. That's the hardest part, and I honestly don't know how to help you with that. I'll just leave you this piece of advice, though: find balance in your unbalance. Question, yet accept; know when to think, and when to stop thinking. You'll never have ALL the answers, and that's the greatest solace you'll find in your life.
>>
Thanks everyone
>>17747299
Opening Card: Ten of Swords
Situation Cards: The Priest , Temperance and Reverse Six of Cups
Future Cards: Reversed the Emperor , Nine of Wands and Reversed the Devil
Closing Card: Reversed Nine of Cups
Willian , you're in a bad position. In the past you've been indocrinated to think in a certain strict way that prevented you from making any long-lasting relationship.
I can see this situation changing though , in the future you will break free from these strict moral chains and become a more open minded person , this will take a lot of you and you will require a lot of persistence , but in the future you will unchain yourself from those shackles that diminished you.
This break from strictness may not seem appetizing for you , and if you don't change your mindset through the future , you may feel dissatisfied when you become this new person , but it is the right thing to be done.
You will be tempted to quit and not change but I can assure you that you will beocme a better person if you persist through the change and become this new you.
Hope it helped
>>17747363
Thoth explains it thoroughly in the sticky , its just how you visualize the inner-workings of the tarot
>>
>>17747405
thank you so much for doind a reading for us, you are great! million thanks! <3
>>
>>17747384
I appreciate it. It certainly does feel like I'm being pulled in several directions at once at times.

I'll see what I can do. Thanks
>>
Would like a reading if possible.
>>
Will I hear from her again?

(if so, when)

Please somebody save me
>>
>>17747373
Rob here, it's insane how accurate readings are sometimes. I can make perfect sense of all of this. I've been feeling exactly what your reading has told me, and I've been changing my view on what work means to me. Thank you for your time; it has validated what I've been thinking and I now know for sure I'm taking the right steps. Much love to you friend
>>
>>17747405
I have no intention of changing my value system, whether it would make me a 'better' person or not or change my luck with relationships. But thank you anyway for the reading :)
>>
Any readers lurking around?
>>
If you give a reading, you should get feedback from the person who requested it. It's kind of rude otherwise.
>>
>>17748058
"I spoon-fed you soon feel-good bullshit and gave you some generic advice! The LEAST you could do is stroke my ego!"
>>
>>17748061
Yes basically. Well, doing a reading takes time and energy. Nice to know someone has at least read it, even if they think it's generic bullshit.
>>
>>17747075
Annie
Taurus
Could you just tell me about a future love? A significant one? Doesn't have to be the next one, just a significant one. Thank you.
>>
File: 87.jpg (80 KB, 396x650) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
80 KB, 396x650
>>17748061
>>17748068
Yes, even a simple "This is accurate/inaccurate" is better than nothing. It doesn't have to be positive, just honest (and preferably constructive).

I'm not doing readings right now, by the way, in case anyone was thinking of asking. I'll be around again to read tarot in a few weeks.
>>
>>17748102
Exactly, otherwise how else do we learn?
>>
>>17748102
Why do readers come here when they aren't reading? Never understood this..
>>
>>17748116
To read other peoples readings, see what's going on.
>>
>>17748116
That's a strange question. Do you think we're not interested in seeing what happens in the thread even when we're not reading?
>>
>>17747075
Hello, I a tarot reading newbie but happy to do a reading in exchange. I'm reaching the end of my MA course and so far I have done well, worked hard with good grades etc. I'm really worried about my life after my course ends, what will happen? Will I stay in the UK? Will I find a fulfilling job? I am female, about 5 foot 5 average build, brown hair and eyes and my star sign is cancer on the cusp of leo. Thank you anon
>>
>>17748123
Yeah I do. Most of its RP anyway.
>>
File: 4337.gif (142 KB, 747x1027) Image search: [Google]
4337.gif
142 KB, 747x1027
>>17746990
Hello, could you walk me through planetary aspects? I know i could google them but thing is that i cannot see the big picture of them, so i think maybe you see some underlying theme.
>>
>>17747075
Johnny
Leo
In a relationship.
I want a clarification on what Sue's intentions towards me are.
Thanks
>>
Anyone doing readings right now?
>>
>>17747075
Patty. Capricorn. I'm doubting my ability to completely give myself to love because of some suspected personality issues. I want to love deeply though.
>>
I'm going to do three readings.

I do better with more details, and I'm better at providing additional insight into the current situation and the outcomes you can expect.

I need to know what to call you, your gender, and what you want a reading on. And if applicable, the names and genders of everyone involved.
>>
>>17748573
Merie
Female
Where am I standing now in regards of occult and spiritual progress? Thank you!
>>
>>17748573
My name starts with EE
Female, 22 soon 23 years old. So Im Cancer by zodiac. Been dumped by my bf lately. Hes 22 years old Scorpio. Would like to get a reading if it will resolve in us being together again or no. And if no, will i find a bf in future who will be my soulmate?
>>
>>17748573

>>17747113 here

could you do it?
>>
>>17748573
>>17748268

Please.
>>
>>17748573

Hey, I'd appreciate if you did me.
>>17748288
>>
>>17748573
Mg
Female
Im a 27 year old female aries I was wondering what do i need to do in order to change, I really want to bring someone closer to me. someone I lost and I know I have to change in order for that to happen. what can I do and is this person the one?
>>
>>17748573
Call me P
Male

Even though my life changed recently, I feel stuck and I will be stuck for months to come. How do I improve myself during this stasis?
>>
>>17748641
>Aries
You're too intimidating for other guys. You probably want to take everything fast and scares them off.
>>
>>17748578
The first thing that came to my mind was hectic. There seems to be a lot of scattered, unfocused energy all around in this spread.

There are external influences here in play, mostly the 2 of Cups and Wheel of Fortune, with The Sun sitting in the middle shining with brilliance. I also drew the 10 of Cups for your recent past, so it seems that you're in a rather good place and open to change. Following this, I think you've made a change recently in your practice, and this seems to be working out well in the present. In short: nice recent past, nice present, you seem to be in a good place, blah blah.

For your near future, I see some disappointment and setbacks, and this seems to have something to do with expectations not being met. There's a barrier here you need to break, mostly subconsciously. You seem to be the type that enjoys dreaming up ideas and such with all the Wands I drew in forces out of your control, and my entire feel from this is >wew does this querent actually practice or does she simply just sit around dreaming up of fun things to do.

The runes Kenaz and Othala lying in merkstave screams to me that there's good energy here, but no path or focus to them. There's no order. It's like you're a chaote with no proper foundation to build from. What I would do in your case, is pick out the most fun shit you can dream up of and work towards it in small pieces. Start with an end-goal, then make smaller goals that contributes towards the end-goal and eventually you will reach it.

You're heading down a good path, as of current. I recommend sticking to it for now, as the reversed Magician and 10 of Swords lies in your alternate path.

Don't stray from the current one. Keep going.

>>17748595
Coming up.

>>17748602
I can try, yes. Give me a few.

>>17748611
>>17748634
>>17748641
>>17748642
Sorry, no more.
Unless you don't mind short and possibly inaccurate reads.
>>
>>17748656
I'm P, and nah fk it.

Just wandering if calling me "P" would have been enough.
>>
>>17748656
>>17748268

Whatever you have, though shouldn't I be first, since I was right before the other? But ok.
>>
>>17748648
lol yeah! haha yep many people tell me i come off as too strong.
>>
>>17748656
Focus; that's something I knew I needed, but I'm glad that there's something to work with at the very least. There's no path for a reason, but there's likely to be one soon enough.

Thanks mate, much appreciated. :^)
>>
>>17748595
Well, this is pretty straightforward, so I'm going to deliver it as it is. I think you're holding onto false hopes here. He doesn't seem too interested in working this out with you, and there's just general disinterest from his side. You're the Empress smiling at him, and he's the King of Swords sitting in his throne looking away from you. My advice here is to move on.

>And if no, will i find a bf in future who will be my soulmate?
Yes. Read this:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17741111/#17743160

And since you're asking for a reading, your next romantic opportunity will most likely be a guy who's an Earth sign. He will have his shit together and be different from the rest you've dated. He's going to be somebody older than you by perhaps a few years, and he will be in a good place in his life when the two of you meet. I have a feeling he's going to come to you. Look up the King of Pentacles, that's the card I drew.

>>17747113
>rodrigo
>wants to know if he is going to improve in his career and get better jobs.
>Page of Pentacles reversed, The Devil, Ace of Pentacles reversed.
Nah, he's going to be stuck for awhile. The advice is 10 of Cups-- be content. It's kind of unfair for me to say this given that this was supposed to be a reading, but I don't think there's anything this dude can do at this point in his life other than to simply accept things as they are and work on changing them slowly. There seems to be many things at work going against him, and his /near future/ looks pretty bleak.

I do see a major change coming up in his life, as the Wheel of Fortune dropped out of my deck while shuffling.

There's hope, but it's going to take time and effort on his side to make things work. I recommend you tell him to suck it up for the time being, sorry.

>leticia
I'll do this another time, perhaps later.
It takes a lot to read for somebody indirectly, and I'm drained as it is. Sorry.
>>
>>17748718
Thank you for ure reading. I guess i have to move on. Cause hes really cold towards me. Just hurts how someone can change like that within few days.
>>
>>17748732
i know the feel of that :( really its like first they were the sweetest person ever and suddenly its like they have a heart of stone and nothing that you shared together doesnt seem to matter anymore... I know the feel sis for sure
>>
Heading out.

>>17748611
I believe she gave you some flirty signals, right? Touching you, etc. Well, I think she wants the D, Johnny. Be careful with this one, I have a feeling she's going to leave you in ruins and perhaps fuck up your relationship. 10 of Swords was among the cards I drew, so my advice is to nope away from this one.

>>17748634
I'm not sure why you need a reading for this, but I drew the reversed 7 of Wands, The Hermit, and reversed Wheel of Fortune. Your biggest obstacle right now is your over-protective nature; you tend to shut yourself up like a clam and hide like a tortoise whenever you feel you will get hurt. It's a lack of faith/trust in others and not wanting to get hurt mentality you need to work on, I suppose.

>>17748641
I'll be here to grab this and the Leticia querent later, and no more.

>>17748699
No worries.

If you're who I think you are, hello and have a good one.
>>
>>17748744
I think I am who you think I am. Hello to you too and have a good one as well. That, and one thing. Stop worrying about nothing, alright?
>>
>>17748736
Yeah. Without any explanations too. 2 years down the sh^^ter. Good i had no kids with him. At least i have some hope for future.
>>
>>17748744
Johnny here, thanks, mate. Bad actions don't come with good thoughts.
>>
>>17748718

>>17747113 here

That's okay, reader, it's better a honest truth than a lie, even more in such serious case. I'm gonna give him the news, thanks dearly!
>>
>>17748744
yay thank you so much for your time, cant wait :)
>>
>>17748755
yeah i know where you're coming from because I've been in the same situation. but you will be okay just listen to what the reader told you and start off new, time heals a broken heart. hang in there <3 (hugs)
>>
>>17748799
Thank you, youre so sweet. hugs
I will do my best, really, guys like that miss out a lot. I for SURE can find someone better. Im still salty.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13 KB, 257x196
Hello friends,
I will do eye readings I am in a really good mood so I think I will be able to handle more than usual. What you have to do is just post a picture of your eye quality does not matter at all as long as the image is at least 200x200px. I prefer you say nothing about yourself or any issues you may be having because I want to read accurately without having any hints. Some people I will get stronger vibes off by others. I am able to read eyes by living a life of hardships and different difficulties. I will try my best to help as many of you as I can. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and that you were able to get some nice sunshine.
>>
File: my eye.jpg (421 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
my eye.jpg
421 KB, 960x1280
>>17748813
this is my eye with relatively good lightning, with bad light it's plain brown and with stronger light, like in the sun, it's more lighter
>>
>>17748813
here is mine :) hope this is ok i have dark brown eyes so they look sorta black :s
>>
Going to do one or two tarot readings, but this time around I may actually be less accurate for various kinds of reasons, namely that I'm going to be going completely by my intuition here.

>name/nickname/whatever you want me to call you
>gender
>query (please be specific, and no silly queries like ''does he/she like me??'')
>>
>>17748844
Lincoln, Male.
I'd like a read on M's intentions with/towards me in the long-term. Thanks.
>>
>>17748844
You can call me Researchfag. Can you read on my current research project and how to get more out of it? Thanks.
>>
>>17748844
call me jacob
male
what comes for me and this girl 'N', will i get the puss of hers
>>
>>17748844
I want a reading from youuuuu, darn it! Lol. Miss yo face <3. If you can squeeze me in (don't want to take away from another) maybe a duct tape check up and how all that is or if you can do a health reading by chance?
>>
Is it too blurry? Sorry.
>>
>>17748837

Do you or did you ever have a crush on a teacher with a beard? Real masculine looking dude.
>>
>>17748813
>>
>>17748844
I'm
>>17748865

Skip mine and give it to Discord instead:
>>17748870
>>
>>17748874
yeah but that was back in university (like 5 years ago) so looong time ago... haha why?
>>
>>17748863
Now, now, let's begin.

I'm simply drawings cards based off of my intuition and putting them where it feels right, and the current spread has a very interesting quality to it. The center most card is the V - Hierophant, surrounded by Princess of Disks, Nine of Cups, Three of Cups and IV - The Emperor. On the side, Eight of Swords with XII - The Hanged Man.

I would say that M's intentions are more, at the very center, are something along the lines of learning, but they're surrounded with stability and a sense of wanting more, starting more, something stable perhaps. There's Nine and Three of Cups; - happiness, emotional fulfillment, while the Princess of Disks and the Emperor are both supporting one another, one being a Disk-based card, a start of something new, while the Emperor is all about stability and clear focus.

The two cards on the side, Hanged Man and Eight of Swords, may make me think that they're not sure how to actually act. There's too many thoughts and too much uncertainty about acting, that they're likely not going to express their true interests and core emotions. Stillness - The Hanged Man, and mental uncertainty and reckless thoughts - Eight of Swords.

So, they, at the very core, don't have anything bad towards you, perhaps they're seeking to learn something from you and gain stability and emotions, but they have problems expressing that, coming off as full of thought and standing in one place.
Please give me feedback if possible; if I messed this up, then I'll give you a proper one with a normal spread and somewhat more clear interpretation.
>>
>>17748890
Awww you are very sweet for doing that but I really don't want to take away from another. You just park your butt in that line lol <3
>>
>>17748899
Nah, that's actually perfect.

M is an tsundere entity I've been working with.

Thanks.
>>
>>17748865
>>17748890
No, we're not having that one here. It's likely that I'll only get to you and nobody else, or perhaps I'll get to Discord with your reading as well.

>>17748870
I'm not scrying now, sweetie, so my apologies. As for a health reading, I'm only stuck with cards for now and I *can* try, but I've never done one with tarot to the best of my knowledge, so eh... not sure about the results of it.

>>17748867
Come on man, that's in my eyes a silly query. I'm skipping ya; ask another reader or someone like Empath if you want to get something more substantial on feelings and emotions.

>>17748904
Sweet. Let's keep this up then!
>>
>>17748837
Are you studying to be a nurse? I sense that you have a very kind soul and get most pleasure out of helping others but you depend too much on being able to help others that you can not help yourself.

>>17748828
I think the current guy you are looking to date does not want something serious and you should move forward. You want a family in the future and he does not want kids.

>>17748871
Your strongest chakra is your third eye. You are very timid I am pretty sure you are an empath as well you feel others emotions as your own. Last summer did you go jumping off a rock into a lake?

>>17748881
Will do you in 5 mins having issues getting a full reading off you need to let my mind rest and think.
>>
File: eye.jpg (25 KB, 381x367) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
25 KB, 381x367
>>17748922
If you have the time, I'd be interested in what you have to say about mine as well.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (55 KB, 664x256) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
55 KB, 664x256
>>17748813
Hello, I hope you can find the time to read me.
>>
I am a learner tarot reader, if you give me your age, sex, physical description and a question then I will do a simple reading.
>>
>>17748918
As far as intuition goes, can you give me a single card or two (...or i guess whatever your intuition tells you? (but one is fine for me)) on something that I need to focus on? To bring more of into my life.

I'm not feeling down or depressed, just like I need to pay attention to something that I might be overlooking.
>>
>>17748922
I am a graphic designer actually but you know this is so accurate because i use to help people a lot that my teachers started calling me the good samaritan. I always tend to help others and Im usually the one that goes to the people who look most lonely and sad. I even helped a friend made some friends and idk I guess it is very much in me to help others, I feel good whenever I help others. my ex use to tell me that too that i always have this silly need to help other people. so this is true!
>>
>>17746990
What's been bothering me is that I don't care, Like if someone enters my life and exits just as fast as they came I don't care but then I think about and then I do. Also I overthink stuff but I never think about others. I think about me. Really unsure and obsessive. Thank you.
>>
>>17748918
Hmmmm.. yes, I do feel like I should wait for now. My nerves are getting the best of me currently playing the waiting game so probably best to not try currently. Thanks Io :)
>>
>>17748922
>I think the current guy you are looking to date does not want something serious and you should move forward. You want a family in the future and he does not want kids.
i'm not a woman, i am heavily dissapointed
>>
>>17748942
Ah that is why I felt something similar I went to school for graphic design myself I always find myself really drawn to people who have studied it for some reason. There was a guy at work a while back that use to be a graphic designer in the 80s and we clicked and months later found out he use to be one. You have similar eyes to a nurse I know, I assumed you were a nurse because that field requires you to have the personality that you have. So if you ever get tired of graphic design maybe try nursing.
>>
>>17748949
your eye is pretty!
>>
>>17748865
I had to redraw a spread because for the love of gods, I got confused like nobody's business. Even some cards slipped out and fell, dead in the center being the Hanged Man.

For this one, the spread was in the shape of V, with at the top, further off, lying the V - The Hierophant. The center cards being Three of Swords, Ten of Disks and Ace of Cups, underlying Ace of Wands and Three of Cups. On the side, Eight of Swords and Five of Swords.

It seems that the actual part, the learning and the success of the project, symbolized by the Hierophant, is just a little bit out of your reach, but it's still in the sights, so to speak. The foundation, being Ten of Disks, speaks of a good ground under your feet, seemingly no problems being out there in the actual world or around you, save for the ones in perhaps your heart and emotions. Three of Swords would almost make me say that your heart isn't holding up too well, and if I'm not off here, you know what I may be talking about. Emotionally you're opening up, and the entire force behind those cards is pushed forward with the need for a powerful emotional fulfillment and raw willpower, - Three of Cups and Ace of Wands.

On the sides though, there's a bit of confusion and mental distress, almost... not sure where to go, not sure what to think, perhaps there's just constant stress happening, and while you may be emotionally fine to some extent, mentally there's a clear need to find some kind of a release or at least finding some peace within yourself. I dare to say that you need a better focus than whatever you have now, but I don't know, I'm just ranting at this point...

Feedback, please. Because I don't fucking know *what* I'm doing here or saying here.
>>
>>17748931
I don't do eye readings, I do face reading, in other words, not that guy, just a passing Anon. And you gave me enough to tell you that you are a... I don't quite know how to say it. you remind me a bit of elaine, from seinfield. A young, but still older woman, who worries about more than she should, someone who enjoys the "classical + stimulating" paired ativities, like coffee and a book... perhaps tea and a book. Maybe you live where the weather is bleh or you want to live where the weather is bleh. Think Seattle, Massachusetts, etc.

But then again, most of my stuff is how the eyes+mouth combo is, so whatever. The worrying thing I'm pretty sure is accurate though?
>>
>>17748949
Very feminine vibe I got off you Anon sorry for the mis read.
>>
>>17748949
Out of curiosity, do any of those descriptions apply to you? It could be possible that he's picking up on you from how women perceive you. Sometimes readings can be wonky like that if the interpretation is off.
>>
>>17748922
>Your strongest chakra is your third eye. You are very timid I am pretty sure you are an empath as well you feel others emotions as your own. Last summer did you go jumping off a rock into a lake?
No but i had medical surgery. And what is third eye chakra? Im confused. Also empathy part is very true.
>>
>>17748961
Interesting Anon! I certainly don't mind being compared to Elaine. I am British and I love 'bleh' weather. Definitely I am the highly strung type, and I do enjoy both coffee and tea with a book. I think you got a lot from just my eyes!
>>
File: 1430785404128.png (234 KB, 253x234) Image search: [Google]
1430785404128.png
234 KB, 253x234
>>17748956
>>17748963
that's not an excuse, i will never forgive the both of you
>>17748965
nod really, i'm not dating anyone and never did (virgin mustard race), i don't really want a family either
>>
File: flage.jpg (53 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
flage.jpg
53 KB, 640x478
>>17748954
hell yess graphic designers united! yiss! maybe its because we share similar energies? haha the world is a crazy place isnt it? haha thats awesome actually. You know now that you mentioned this I once considered it but I am also good at graphic design so yeah I went that route but thank you so much that is really a compliment, because nurses are wonderful people (well most of the nurses Ive met) btw thank you for the reading :)
>>
File: Anna.jpg (551 KB, 1733x2012) Image search: [Google]
Anna.jpg
551 KB, 1733x2012
>>17748961
I would be curious to see your reading of my face, if you dont mind.
>>
>>17748957
I'm not familiar with your spread, but your interpretation is very good. I was impelled to this project for emotional reasons, and there is definitely a lot of 3 of Swords at play. You're almost assuredly correct about the need for a better focus. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17748986
Also apologies it was late and i was tired, its a photo for a job application.
>>
>>17748981
I am so sorry Anon! I feel really bad. Are you sure you have not been considering yourself a future with someone? Is she more of the type that approach you rather than you approaching her? That is maybe why I saw you as a woman.
>>
>>17748937
I'll bite.

25, male, skinnyfat with tree trunk legs.
Question: what does the tall black haired girl want from me?
>>
File: Satou.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
>>17748996
it's aight m8, just avin a giggle
i don't quite understand why the "love" reading, i told you i'm not seeing anyone, i don't know anyone either, i don't even have friends, 0 social life and i don't think it will ever improve, well at least you tried, thanks anyway
>>
>>17748986
I understand that you're giving it to *me*, but on the same hand the first thing I would caution anyone is putting their face online like this. I mean, it's going to be archived potentially forever, if you know how to look. But I digress.

Firstly, the reasoning for the eye+mouth combo, is to tell what lies beyond the face. What I mean here, is that your mouth is putting off a semi-smile, as I'll call it, and your eyes are not. Late, tired, job-application, etc. there still shows to be a disconnect between the inner and the outer. If you're high-strung as well, then I feel a little sorry for the people around you, as this combo could mean something to the effect of you keep the positive mask on, until your hingly strung string snaps, also surprising the people around you unless they learned how to watch you.

Of course, the above was all conjecture, because it's hard to read a still photo, especially when it's 'staged'. I mean, anything I read could be explained by you being tired, rather than that being your "normal" state, make sense?

Either way, let the people around you i a bit more. High strung is a matter of feeling that you have to carry all the pressure, all the tension yourself. When a string bears that load, it's highly strung, make sense? Relationships will improve, and the pressure off of you would improve quality of life.
...I mean, the advice is kind of sound for a decent number of people, but then, what's good for a person is what's good for a person. For someone else it'd be to improve diet, or get some sun. But you're british, and I know better than to advise your kind to get some sun :)
>>
>>17748870
Look at that, a reading from me! Here!

The spread is a pentagram. At the center, there's Two of Swords. Going clockwise from top; Nine of Cups, Prince of Disks, Princess of Disks, I - The Magus, Nine of Wands. On top of Two of Swords, there's the Ace of Swords.

You know, from what I can say I don't think you're all that bad off in regards of health, or maybe you're just a bit stressed out. The center point is Two of Swords, but yet it's shrouded by the Ace. Stray thoughts, perhaps? Or you're thinking so much, not really having a goal or any sort of a direction, leading to well... thoughts.

Although, if we take all of the elements and compare them to the ones of the cards, I'd say that it's a bit all over the place. Prince of Disks being in the point of Water, Fire being in the part of Princess of Disks... you're perhaps a bit unaligned yourself, and it may lead to you being a bit out of control or balance, leading to health worries. I'm getting some odd, ''keep pushing forward, but yet it's slow and it's hard'' vibes from this entire spread. Perhaps there's a need to slow down a bit and sort yourself out, and your health concerns, whatever they may be, should pass soon enough.

>that or check up with a doctor, because I would not suggest asking readers on /x/ to tell you about your health

I hope you're all fine though, and sorry if this is a bit scattered. I'm suddenly having a very strange heaviness, as if I just want to drop out of my chair and collapse on the ground from whatever weight this was.

>>17748989
I'm drawing cards based off of my gut feeling, and that means I don't have a set spread or anything. I just draw cards and put them in places that seem nice and interpret them like that.

Yeah, find a better focus than the one you're having now, and you should be able to proceed with your project just fine. My previous draw had Seven of Cups as the focus point, which is... fitting, now that I know a fair few more details. Best of luck.
>>
>>17749023
a single letter can make the difference...
>let the people around you in a bit more.
>>
>>17749023
Oh really? Is that because of /x/ as a board or do you think its a problem generally to put your face online? I think as you say, this photo is staged, so perhaps the disparity between mouth and eyes. And I hate the sun! Thank you for your time. I could give a more natural photo, but i dont want to clog up this thread with photos of me!
>>
>>17748881
Did you finish high school early so you could get out of it because you were tired of everyone stupid antics?

>>17748930
Wow lovely eyes, you absorb information like a sponge. I feel like traveling more would benefit you though you read a lot of books but you would learn more from exploring.

>>17749004
I am sorry I could not be of more help Anon sometimes my readings are a bit off I am still learning what works best for me. I hope in the future when I improve more I will be able to read you fully and help you.
>>
>>17748940
I drew this in a shape of a cross. Center card; 0 - The Fool. Left card; IV - The Emperor. Bottom card; XV - The Devil. Right card; Ten of Swords. Top card; Four of Cups.

Either you need to be very open with letting things into your life, or you need to put yourself in a position where you can do the maximum amount of change for your benefits, to become the Fool of the Universe, so to speak. The zero to the world that is one. Underneath the Fool there is the Devil, and in each of the hands the Emperor and Ruin, while being underneath the strong emotions of Luxury.

I'm almost tempted to say that you need to rise above your emotions, obtain a bit more stability and some clear, focused goal in your life, and as for the Ruin, well... be able to change and adapt, even through the most strongest of changes and life-breaking events. To be able to transform.

I don't know about this interpretation, just like the others. It feels like you need to get out of something, some kind of a shell, have a clear goal and focus as I've said, while maintaining a clear mind and learn anything that you can from the process of change, and rise above possible emotions that may be going on... Say, mind giving me feedback?
>>
>>17748937

Can you do one for my friend (she agreed)?

>Leticia
>Female
>Aquarius
>She have a bad love life, was abandoned before marriage two times and wants a long term relationship
>She knew a doctor, and they started to meet an know each other better, but things are not so good, he doesn't advance, and seems uninterested in relationship. (the last tarot reading for her said that their relationship was going to improve, and that's not happening)
>She wants to know if her love life will improve at all, with him or another (get married etc)
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 321x78) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 321x78
>>17748813
I would like an eye reading.
Does this pic work?
>>
>>17749024
Everything I'm nervous about with my health is being assessed and tested and all that. I have been waiting for almost a week and a half for ct results for my abdominal area (usually they are faster than this), I go in to have a nodule on my thyroid checked and probably biopsied plus another area in which I have to get a lump checked. That heaviness you feel is probably my adrenal fatigue and thyroid issue... I wake up tired and can pass out easily and anywhere. Have to pick up a thyroid med still but I just can't seem to function enough outside some energy for my kid, but that is a struggle as well. Thanks, Io. I really appreciate you reading for me. I put a lot of personal information here for feedback purposes but also because I don't even have the energy to be on the computer and in the irc. *hugs* for you, my dear and hope you are doing well <3
>>
>>17749043
>Did you finish high school early
Yes, I dropped out halfway through junior year to go to college full-time and got my diploma at a night school because I was two classes away from qualifying due to all the electives I took in high school. Very nicely done; I'm curious what else you know about me now.
>>
>>17748931
Are you in marketing? I get a sales vibe off of you are you trying to start your own company? For some reason I feel like you should be trying to dis attach your personal beliefs to your work it will cause you issues if others know what they are it is something to keep to yourself. But if you feel it is something you can not live without you should be up front. Only you can decide what route will work best because you understand your target audience best.
>>
>>17749043
>absorb information like a sponge.
Yep. I was wondering what you might say, and that's about as dead on as you could get, thank you.
I'll... look into traveling, I guess. Bit of a shut-in, but i guess that's why you might have recommended it.

>lovely eyes
y-you too.
>>
>>17749056
That's no good, that's no good at all... I actually have thyroid problems myself, and I'm probably going to have them for the rest of my life, and I know how the fatigue can be a massive problem to deal with. I could potentially give you a few suggestions that I found out myself or thanks to someone doing additional research on that, but it depends on what kind of an issue you have with your thyroid. I would almost say it's hypothyroidism, since you're fatigued and tired. It did feel like a slow push forward, and really, I don't think you're going to be in anywhere close to a bad place, the top, spirit, being Nine of Cups; Happiness and all...

I was going to ask you to show up in the IRC to talk a bit, but if you're too tired to do it, then don't. Hold onto any energy you have and just slowly keep pushing forward, I know you can do it. Best of luck and *hugs*. I'm myself good enough, so not a problem at all...
>>
>>17749000
Anyone picking this one up?
>>
Divination threads should be banned from /x/

you are all cancer go back to /soc/
>>
>>17748813
Is the iris enough?
>>
>>17749062
You had two female friends in high school that you stopped contact with because you all stopped having similar mindsets. You use to go to concerts with them and then you became so overwelmed with highschool you all stopped talking. You have a facebook but you have not touched in two years. You should try contacting those two girls they have matured a lot and would be really good friends plus the fact you have been wanting female friends for a while now and have been having trouble keeping them.
>>
>>17749000
Sorry Anon I cant do your reading. Maybe someone else can do it.
>>
>>17749082
I am sorry this reading was meant for >>17749058
>>
>>17748930
Have I read your voice before?
>>
>>17749050
I interpret your spread to be as thus. At the center is the fool, all things are open to me. What lies at the roots of my tree is the devil. I may do whatever I please, as I work my way up the tree towards luxury.
As per left and right, I see that as either one of two things; either a past future spread to be interpreted in 2 different ways.
It could be that, as left and right are below the top, both the emperor and ruin have already happened, and I'm to move past that forward, towards luxury. Or it could be that one path represents ruin, and another represents stability, on my path towards luxury.

Not sure. Either way, I'll take your words to heart
>>
>>17749061
I used to work in marketing for a brief while. I hated it. I am really not a 'sales' person, i'm doing an MA and hoping to do a PhD. However, my research regards women who are starting companies from home.
>>
>>17749062
You were a NEET at one point but got back into schooling because of books. You had trouble with the education system and felt a bit dumb because of it but once you got over your confidence issues you were able to do some college. You now love learning and can not imagine a life without learning new information. You have a bright mind but your mind will open up more once you experience your knowledge through the world.
>>
>>17749083
What would you need, mate?
>>
>>17749090
No, you have not. Why do you ask?
>>
>>17749036
Just to butt in and say a couple of things; it's best not to share your face or personal details in here. You're some anonymous person, so people may not be too concerned or care enough to find you and dox you or whatever, but for anyone who's along the lines of a reader, then it's a small risk. Your photo will definitely be archived, and anyone could potentially stumble upon it.

It's 4chan after all. Anonymity is a thing, and it's best not to mix in actual real-life details with whatever you have in here, in internet. You could potentially ask the person for an e-mail and ask for a private reading, so there would not be a problem of you sharing a face, but hey... that depends on the reader you're talking with.

... just thought I should say something, is all. Please feel free to ignore me. ._.

>>17749091
Ah, please, do interpret this as you see fit and how it works best for you. I give you the cards and my own little interpretation, but if you so desire, make sense of them more, and you'll probably do a better job than me.
I was working more off of the image itself that I got from the spread. The Fool being in the middle, holding the Emperor and Ruin at hand, being above the Devil and below the Luxury, while it's all in the shape of a cross... It gives a certain kind of a vibe, in my eyes. To become that kind of a Fool who has everything that he needs, a potential to ruin and a potential to stabilize, being above dogma and whatever constraints, holding the images of emotional and pleasure in mind.

Either way, I hope I was of help. Best of luck!
>>
>>17749092
Are your issues with feminism because it is prominent in that market? I do not blame you that propaganda is annoying I had to work in an environment like that myself before. Try to not let it affect your research.
>>
>>17749093
First half is not true; my schooling never experienced an interruption... unless you count having finished it some time ago, and looking to get back into it in 2 or so years as counting.
No trouble with the system, save for ideological concerns.

Second half is true; i do love learning and acknowledge that more first-hand experiences would probably serve me well.
>>
File: rufio.jpg (23 KB, 472x395) Image search: [Google]
rufio.jpg
23 KB, 472x395
Hello. I'm a male, 30, Virgo, currently living sort of dependently with my mom, but with my own car and some disposable income.

I'm fed up with life. It's not that I do not see my own qualities, I do, but there's so much wrong out there... here... everywhere.

My questions; how am I going to make it, and what can I believe in to be happy? Is it over? Should I just succumb and let the darkness take me since it's going to consume this world soon anyway? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel that the spirits are trying to show me that I can't see past my own ego?
>>
GO BACK TO /soc/
>>
>>17749110
honestly you should probably kill your self if your on 4chan past age 24 and live with your mom.
>>
>>17749102
>To become that kind of a Fool who has everything that he needs, a potential to ruin and a potential to stabilize, being above dogma and whatever constraints, holding the images of emotional and pleasure in mind.
Yeah, no, you see that, that's even more accurate than you think. That's it, 100%.

I daresay to trust your vibe on these things more. The whole (of the picture) is worth more than the sum of the parts.
>>
>>17749105
Yes propaganda making is annoying, and I hated the 'schmoozing' networking aspect, I'm too reserved and solitary for all that. I'm happier as an academic mole. Thanks for your reading.
>>
>>17749052
I feel...ignored...
>>
>>17749116
>The whole (of the picture) is worth more than the sum of the parts.
By that i mean the vibe you get from the whole, says more to you than trying to explain each individual part. My bad.
>>
>>17749102
Io how accurate is your future scry
>>
>>17749115
You don't even know what is happening to America and our society, with the economic recession, and the job market the way it has become, do you? There are more people in their 30s living with parents now than there have been in 130 years. Statistically those in my living situation represent the highest percentage of the nation for those under 35 years old.

Believe me, if I kill myself, it won't be because I live with my mom.
>>
>>17749120
Sometimes readers don't get to everyone, shit happens. Besides, look at the replies to his post in question. He's done them up to the person before you, which someone else handled. You might have a chance to complain, if he skipped you, but he hasn't done that person yet either.

>complaining about free readings
I skip people as well, intentionally, for my own reasons I don't always say.
>>
>>17749082
>You had two female friends in high school that you stopped contact with because you all stopped having similar mindsets.
Most of the female friends I had in high school I ended up dating or fooling around with, so there's that.

>You use to go to concerts with them
I can think of three I went to concerts with: one was visiting from out of town, one was just a girl I was messing around with, and the other was one I ended up dating for many years.

>You have a facebook but you have not touched in two years.
I deleted it a few months ago, but I hadn't touched it in years.

>you have been wanting female friends for a while now and have been having trouble keeping them
This part I'm not sure is right or wrong. I tend to have some short-lived friendships with girls that taper off, usually because I lose interest in talking to them, sometimes because they want more.

Thanks
>>
File: 1425257791917.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1425257791917.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>17749128
nigger I'm 24 and I've got all kinds of money making things going on.
>>
>>17749102
Hi Io, how have you been? Dont't see you much anymore. Hope everythings goin well

Could I ask you for a reading through email?
>>
>>17749128
>>17749135

MY advice to you, open a fucking book and get off the internet niggeer
>>
>>17749135
Yeah I had all kinds of money too.
Sometimes companies go under. People get laid off. Real life events happen. Floods. Surgeries. Car accidents.

You're 24, and you don't know shit.
>>
>>17749143
First of all you're only 6 years older than me and you live with your mom.
Second If you want to talk down to someone you have to earn the right and be coming form a position of superior advantage.

You don't have that, it would be in your best interest to save face by shutting up
>>
>>17749142
Here is what I am reading right now.

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/works/jl/ch01b.htm
>>
Stupid or no, how many kids will I have?
>>
>>17749129
Yeah...I guess you're right,I just got kind of desperate and I apologize for that,I'm sorry.
>>
>>17749147
Oh okay wait hold on you come on here and talk shit about someone despite the facts that are happening here in America, and you want to tell me to shut up and save face like somehow your respect is something I am looking for.

Buddy. What's the worst thing that can happen to me if I tell you off? You're going to keep telling me that I suck? Come on now. Show me another example of your hubris before I finish my bacon, please.
>>
>>17749116
>>17749122
Well, well, alright, I'll leave the trusting part up to you. But the vibe was there, and if you think it's... well... bah. Alright. Work for that, if you think it's something that you honestly need. And I hope you'll become that Fool eventually.

>>17749127
How accurate? I dare say I have no idea, but people seem to think that they're accurate enough. It's just very allegorical though.

>>17749139
Hello there anon! I'm always around in the IRC, it's just that I don't do readings as often as I used to do. That, and I did quite a few under different names or simply outright anonymous, so nobody can really tell when it's me or not me. Things are going well enough, and I hope it's the same for ya too.

[email protected]

Go at it. But it may take some time to respond for me; I'm going to be busy with things for the next week.
>>
>>17749148
>he's a fucking spiritual revolutionist jerking it to thoughts of social collapse

I used to be like you, then I realized it doesn't make ANY FUCKING MONEY

grow the fuck up nigger, the economy isn't going to collapse, you just need to get a job or go back to school.

When shit hits the fan it won't be because of an over abundance of man children like you, it will be because the machines have outclassed us in all matters that we believe to be exclusively human.
>>
I want a reading. What do I need to make it happen?
>>
>>17749168
>the economy isn't going to collapse

But it did, and it has been predicted to do so again by experts way out of your league, and I am certain that even with all of your abundance of knowledge and arrogance you can't convince me that they're wrong.
>>
>>17749161
At least I have hubris, what do you have? a couple of books about society ending you wish would come true.
>>
>>17749181
>>17749180

Faggots take it somewhere else.
>>
>>17749168
>Jerking it to social collapse
>Jerking it to the Terminator mythos

What's the difference?
>>
>>17749180
They are only experts because you like the message they preach.

People have been predicting the end of the economy for years and years.

The USA government simply won't ALLOW the economy to collapse.

The economy is fictional, just like money, but you know what isn't fictional?

GUNS tons of beefy dudes with GUNS. IF things ever got bad the dudes with guns would come and tell you to make it work again.

The government can pull money out of it's ass because they have GUNS. They can make the economy work and make it not work when ever they want because they have all the guns and the brains to use them effectively.

You have nothing comparatively.
>>
File: Cb-kTEyWAAEPgab.png (221 KB, 795x401) Image search: [Google]
Cb-kTEyWAAEPgab.png
221 KB, 795x401
>>17749186
>What's the difference?

The difference is that one is coming true and people are not, and are incapable of, being prepared for it. The other one is people clinging to the past hoping for a calamity they can at least recognize from history. You will not be so fortunate.
>>
>>17749185
Fuck you this /soc/ cancer thread doesn't even belong on /x/, I'll shit it up as much as I want to.
>>
>>17749199
You know what... I forgot... this is /x/. You got me.
>>
File: M_Id_394340_The_avengers_Loki.jpg (19 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
M_Id_394340_The_avengers_Loki.jpg
19 KB, 660x400
>>17749216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

Very soon human beings will be economically obsolete.
Once that happens the only thing justifying your existence shall be human sentimentality. But once machines become intelligent enough human sentimentality shall become obsolete as well.

By the time our masters work is done every living thing shall have the status of machine.
>>
>>17749109
I hope I was able to help I am using you guys to learn better how my readings work.

>>17749118
No problem I hope it helped.
>>
>>17749132
No problem I hope it helped :)
>>
>>17749178
Find readers.
>>
>>17749239
They all left, then? I haven't been paying attention due to shitposters.
>>
>>17749260
no john, you are the shitposters

And the thread was deleted.
>>
>>17749260
Io, Discord unavaible, Echo does his own thing but maybe chironymous will be here soon. Other readers probably lurk but they only read if someone query interests them.
>>
>>17749260
I'm still here, but slightly out of commission. I can still do a reading or two, but eh, not sure if anyone wants some short tarot draws or anything...
>>
>>17749267
I'm not the old NEET claiming to be financially secure nor the older wanker flaming him, so no shitposting here.

>>17749268
Guess I gotta wait.
>>
>>17749277
do a tarot on me, I'm the guy ripping on mommyanon and posting about robots.

make it sting baby.
>>
>>17749277
I'd appreciate it, mate. What do you need from me?
(this?)

25, male, skinnyfat with tree trunk legs.
Question: what does the tall black haired girl want from me?
>>
>>17749277

Oh please, can you do for my friend (she's driving me crazy about this stuff!)

>Leticia
>Female
>Aquarius
>>
>>17749291
she wants your cack
give her your cack
>>
>>17749277
Hello, I've posted a few times but not got a reading. I am female, 5 foot 5, pale complexion and brown hair. Cancer on the cusp of leo. I am currently going through a period of hard work, but everything will change after my MA end. What will life bring for me after September? Thank you Anon
>>
Don't ask me for a serious reading past this point. I'm going to refuse because really, I'm tired, fucked in the head, but still somewhat good to go to do whatever.

>>17749288
>draw the Lovers

Make it sting? You mean get something potentially real sweet? Yeah man, I think you're not getting what you want here. If you want something semi-serious, then give a proper question to work off of.

>>17749291
Queen of Disks, Six of Disks and Five of Swords.

I don't know if she really knows what she wants out of you, but she's potentially looking for something to gain from you, possibly in a material way than anything. She may be a bit stubborn or stupid about it though, I don't know.

>>17749294
Six of Wands on improving; I'd say yes, it's going to improve in one way or another, but it depends on what she'll actually do about it, because it seems that at this point, it's up to her to do whatever to actually improve her situation. With him? XIII - Death; moving past some kind of a block or getting over something that's not going to be easy or pleasant. It may be possible that either she needs to work this out REALLY well with him, or just drop the thing entirely.
With someone else? Fortune. It's going to be a ''spin-the-wheel and hope for something better'' thing. Frankly, I'm not even sure at this point as to what to suggest here, besides trying her hardest to sort out the relationship she has now, or simply abandoning it because clearly the other isn't doing anything to make it better, and trying her luck with someone else.
>>
>>17749310
>potentially looking for something to gain from you, possibly in a material way than anything. She may be a bit stubborn or stupid about it though, I don't know.

So...nothing to do with hearts and loves and all dem fuzzy feelings?
>>
>>17749098
Sometimes I just get a feeling I should read someone's voice. Sometimes there's something to be uncovered or an interesting story. I got that with you and
>>17749077
>>17748871
>same question for you

If any of you three would like your voice read, email me, and I'll read it later
[email protected]
>>
>>17749301
Ace of Disks, underneath lying the Aeon, to the left the Priestess and to the right Art.

Great things ahead. Likely a fresh, new beginning for you, that came through and after a period of change and rebirth, so to speak. It will likely branch out into seeking some kind of a peace, internal peace, and perhaps some more focus on yourself instead of anything in regards of hard work. It's going to definitely look well, and you'll have all the time and ability to relax in the world for yourself after September.

Hopefully it'll be that, and enjoy yourself if it is~

>>17749317
Honestly, I'm not all that certain if it's all sorts of hearts and loves and fuzzy feelings. It seems more that she's looking for stability from you, or at least some kind of a gain. I don't think there's too much of an emotional basis behind her interest and actions. Sorry about that.
>>
>>17749331
Oh well. Could be worse, I guess.
>>
>>17749340
I mean hell, you could just go up and tell her ''hey bby, what do you want from me? If it's a good time, then you came to the right place ;)''.

... sarcasm aside, it's best to talk to the person and gently guide the conversation around to see if there's something to their motives or not. If she doesn't go for anything much for you, then just forget about it and put your time to other, more productive things.
>>
>>17749345
Well, I'll tell you for the sake of conversation.
Classmate, she usually talks to me and even light touches, but not on facebook. Lately I've been going on spotify and her songs appear to be answers to mine. Paranoid, for sure. Oh and when talknig about college parties in other towns (or her own town) she says I should've gone.
>>
>>17749355
Maybe she's just being really, really friendly with you? Some girls are like that, and they act real sweet and nice with you, trying to be friendly, while you can easily misinterpret that as some kind of romantic or even sexual interest. You could try to have more conversations with her and/or trying to have more and further contact with her, just to see where it goes and see if there's actually any basis to your paranoia or not.

Maybe she just thinks you'd make a good friend? I dunno. I'm no good with social things and ''cues'' like this could potentially be.
>>
>>17749310

>>17749294 here

Gee, thanks, reader! She sure need to read this.
>>
File: 1455131897908.jpg (28 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1455131897908.jpg
28 KB, 242x251
>>17749345

I'm thread now, you cannot escape. You shall be glomped.
>>
>>17749365
Me neither. I usually bypass the whole friendship thing and just have sex, which as you can guess is nice and all, but doesn't make friends, just one night stands or girlfriends. So my perception of indicators of interest is off (or in the extreme, at least).
>>
>>17749277
hi can you tell me if ill get a response from someone?
>>
>>17749370
DON'T take this too seriously. Please. I didn't put in the effort I could have for what definitely is a serious question, but I can easily say and comment on a few things from this.

A relationship is two people, no? If one is disinterested, while the other is trying their hardest to fix things, then what's the point in the entire thing? Either they need to sit down and have a long talk, or she has to say ''alright, you're not interested in this, while I'm being hanged about and expecting something, why not break this up and each go their own merry way?''.

Sheesh... I don't like the looks of it, and really, it's just sounding like a mess. Best of luck to her though...

>>17749374
I will kill you.
That's all.

>>17749377
It's nice and all, yeah, but I personally share a different opinion on going for girlfriends, or in my case, boyfriends. In my eyes, it's best to start off as friends, having no thought about sexual or romantic pursuits, until you feel like you are developing something, and once said, the person is returning and then, you perform the sacred dance and the mystical ritual of becoming a girlfriend and a boyfriend.

Your approach just works better for sex, me thinks. Can't blame you for not knowing anything about this, I mean hell, neither do I! I have no experience about how things like that work outside the confines of internet, so eh... Don't listen to me on advice here...

>>17749389
Sadly, no. It sounds like a yes or no question, and I'm no good for that. I know Chironymous does pendulum readings, and they're good for yes/no, so ask him the next time he shows up.
>>
>>17749331
Thank you Anon
>>
File: donaldo trumpuru.jpg (1 MB, 2298x2447) Image search: [Google]
donaldo trumpuru.jpg
1 MB, 2298x2447
>>17749405

I invite you to do it with open arms. I'll accept it.
I will glomp you every moment after that astrally. In fact, I will die glomping you.
>>
>>17748984
I feel like we would be friends in real life.

>>17749112
I am sorry Anon my readings only work with eyes right now.

>>17749052
I am sorry for the wait. Are you depressed right now? I feel like most the eyes on 4chan I see people are depressed or fighting some kind of mental illness it is sad to see so many people in pain. I hope you feel better that mole under your left eye is good luck so maybe your mole will bring you luck for the future. I am sorry that you are having such a hard time I think the route of the issue is you are taking what others say too personal I think you maybe should take a break off 4chan until you are able to recover while it is an outlet right now there are a lot of places you are visiting that are encouraging your self destructive behavior.

>>17749077
Yes, there is a lot of empaths that visit /x/ I am very surprised. Your personality is very vibrant you do not dress very vibrant but your personality is very vibrant. I think you may be better at reading than I am I think you should give reading on here a try I am just a newbie and it seems like you have more experience than I do.
>>
>>17749277
How is my love life this week?
>>
>>17749418
I'll kill you from behind, so there, no dying while glomping me. That, and the fact that you already betrayed me. Go and glomp someone else, you filthy sister collector.

Evil. Evil I say. Evil!
>>
>>17749405

>>17749370 here

Io, I'm putting faith on that read because that's exactly what I'm telling her all this time. She's too passive (a little old-fashioned lady-like) and always expects the male side to advance, she's open, but doesn't move at all.

A strange thing, since she's very independent and know what she wants in life, but she wouldn't listen to me, the voice of reason must come from another, in that case, you.

thanks again!
>>
>>17749405
Thank you for listening and while starting off as friends can work, more times than not it "will ruin the relationship" and "sex is a big obstacle" and all that.
The way I see it/do it, you create attraction, have sex, get all that out of the way (meaning no stress about sex and if she(he likes you in that way, because of course he/she does) and you can focus on getting to know one another. It's amazing how "chill and low key" it all becomes if you start by tackling the sexual side first. Let's face it, a friend is more valuable and low risk than a lover and most women don't want to lose a friend for something uncertain.
>>
File: goodsarma.jpg (66 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
goodsarma.jpg
66 KB, 800x594
>>17749430
I have done a horrible deed indeed. To evoke such hatred. I deserve death, I truly am sorry little sister.
>>
>>17749429
>love life this week
>love
>this week

Love just doesn't happen like that, and if you're asking about love in such a short period of time, especially on an anonymous shadow-puppet playboard, you're probably not going to get anything at all. I drew the Priestess. Likely it's just going to be calm and peaceful for you.

>>17749431
I see, I see... Yeah, she either needs to let go of that little conception that the male side needs to advance, or let go of the entire thing. She's going to get someplace if she does actually decide to do something, either by leaving or staying with him and sorting things out, but the problem is that well, she's not doing anything about it.

Well, if she's reading it now, then I'm telling ya, you lady, don't sit around because nothing's going to happen if you don't do anything about it! If you want things to improve, then do something, and in this case, you have very clear-cut choices. Go at it!

>>17749438
Fair enough. You do have a point, but for me it's a slight difference, perhaps the fact that I'm not speaking from the male perspective here. For me, it would go like this;

friends -> interest building up on both sides -> going for something -> boyfriend/girlfriend (lewd stuff included) -> potential marriage.

Of course, it would hurt if something does go wrong, but at the same time it feels like the proper way of going for something, and I'm the kind to hope for something really long-term instead of just a potential one-night stand or something. I'd tackle sexual stuff after I'm certain completely on where both me and the person stand.

>>17749443
You did a horrible deed, and now you must repent. But you must know that repentance will last until the end of days and past them for you. Enjoy your hell you built for yourself, Okrad.
>>
File: BuddhaSlapper.jpg (41 KB, 588x720) Image search: [Google]
BuddhaSlapper.jpg
41 KB, 588x720
>>17749459

Alright, I will still find you and give you that nekomimi even if it kills me.
>>
>>17749277
Hello ms Io. Is my lover going to come back to me?
>>
>>17749459
I understand your viewpoint but it would be an awful lot of work to get up to the sexy bits/higher relationship functions and then losing it all. Plus the stakes/investment in the other would be pretty high and you'd take that loss hard.
I maintain that friendships and loves should be kept separate until you've been lovers for so long that you actually became best friends, not the other way around.
>>
>>17749475
Yes/No question. I'm sorry, and while I'm amused you called me Ms. Io, I can't really answer that. I'm having a mixed feeling about it though, that it's likely in one way, but yet I don't think it's going to happen if you don't grab the chance, so to speak.

>>17749469
I hope you die before you do that.

You evil person.

>>17749478
Then again, I'm not one to care too much about the sexual parts in the first place, so it would personally not scar me in any way. However, if you value and want that particular part, then I could see how your approach would work for you. Of course, the loss would be hard, but there's just some few people willing to take the risk and going for it anyway.

Fair enough. I'm maintaining my own view of going from friendships to loves instead of keeping them separate, because I cannot imagine being with someone just purely for love parts without having the friendship in it. As I said, it could potentially work, but eh, it at the same time feels like it would require a certain kind of a person to even do...
>>
>>17749277
How much did i fucked up?
>>
>>17749459

>>>17749431 here

Gave to her the message, she will end trying to romance him.

It's a decision, but I doubt it means she will be more active in her love role from now. At least we've tried.

I would try to guide her the best way I can. In the future I plan to learn tarot along my occult pratices, then I will stop bothering you readers with her, thanks, Io!
>>
>>17749277
Please tell me what's in store for me and him this summer? Thanks
>>
>>17749277
Thank you for this reader my question is how will their feelings change once they see what I've done?
>>
>>17749492
Well, the friendship part would come and I defend it would be stronger as you would end up best friends, starting with lovers, but hey. Maybe you can make your way work.
>>
I'm not going to be doing any more reads, I do have to apologize about that. It's late and I'm too tired. I hope everyone else will find someone to read them for.

Have a pleasant day everyone!
>>
>>17749424
>I am sorry for the wait.

No,It's fine,
I'm glad you were able to give me a reading.Thanks!

>Are you depressed right now?

N-No...
At least I don't think so...
I just normally fell ambivalence

>I think the route of the issue is you are taking what others say too personal

N-Not really...
I take mostly everything as a big joke...

>I think you maybe should take a break off 4chan until you are able to recover while it is an outlet right now there are a lot of places you are visiting that are encouraging your self destructive behavior

Really?
sounds...spooky...
>>
>>17729233
>>17737530
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CN0w0xvidA

>>>17736641
>Reader I thank you for taking the time for considering my reading I find myself at a crossroads where I was not 8 months ago, iv been hurt greatly and I'm slowly recovering from the pain of treachery of the heart. Please I implore you and your divine connection to the surrounding energies that encompass our well-being, I'm very thankful and grateful of your gifts much love and peace on to you!

>Carlos
>Male
>26
>Aries
>5'7 190 lbs light olive skinned curly/wavey hair eyes and hair both brown
>San Antonio,Tx
>Morgan's Tarot

>Deep General reading

>Again thank you very much
>Love&Peace

[mootblox]
>>
>>17749586
Hope you get some rest, Io. We shall talk soon, I do want to take you up on that offer.
>>
>>17749586
I can do a couple of reads. Nothing too indepth, but a question is fine. I need sex, physical description and some background
>>
>>17749714
Man, on the chubster side, got the hots for the girl with long black hair and who is nice to me. What are her intentions towards me?
>>
>>17749714
Girl, five feet five, asian, 19. I really like Iron Man.

Two questions:
-What's going on with him?
-Should I talk to her again?
>>
>>17749714
Male
darkish-brown hair, dark brown/hazel eyes, average height, skinny
I am friends with this girl and I think that I'm attracted to her and want something more than friendship. Let's call her 'N'. What's my best bet here? What do I do and if I tell her that I do like her in another way what will hers reaction be? also she thinks i'm fuckable?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.