[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: angelus_by_magusverus.jpg (170 KB, 667x900) Image search: [Google]
angelus_by_magusverus.jpg
170 KB, 667x900
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17736594
>>
>>17741111
Is there any significance to the quad 1s?
>>
>>17741121
I wouldn't buy too much into the significance of some repeating numbers, but if you really care enough, you can look it up on google or something and you'll probably find that various people would interpret 1111's in various ways, either like a message or something.

In my eyes? It's just some nice quads to get and look at.
>>
Hi! Would very much like a general reading!! In a bit of a life bind.
>>
File: 1418813322620.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1418813322620.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
>>17741121
Yeah the internet is inhabited by intelligent humanoid entities who delay other posts so yours can get dubs

lmfao
>>
>>17741183
Yeah sure, and there are legit readers on /x/ on this himalayan smoke signal reading forum.
>>
Sergio
Aries
Freelance illustrator and artist in general
How does my love life and work life seems in the near future?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 1455233746.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455233746.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>17738523
>>17729055
>>17737250
Notice me senpai!
>>
Hey, can u tell me when im gonna die?
>>
Hello everyone again.
Today I will two eye readings. Respond with a picture of your eye resolution does not matter as long as the image is at least 200x200px. I am able to do this by figuring out what kind of person you are and seeing what kind of decisions you would make in certain situations. I am a very sensitive person and have a lot of empathy.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 206x223
>>17741797
Is this too small?
>>
>>17741111
if any tarot card readers come across this thread could you possibly give me a romantic reading? Im 19/male and am a Leo
>>
File: IMG_20160527_131018.jpg (85 KB, 740x719) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_131018.jpg
85 KB, 740x719
>>17741797
>>
>>17741797
>>
>>17741916
No not at all Anon. You have a past sexual experience that has left you insecure about that you are not able to properly perform to the fullest in the bedroom. Try to get it off your mind and just relax you will go back to your normal self with time.

>>17741949
Are you doubting yourself a lot recently? For some reason I feel like it is a gender issue you have been keeping to yourself and do not want. I think you should give it a try and see if it is for you or not you will not know until you try. You come from a very christian family.
>>
Will I ever make it?
>>
>>17741966
You are making a face like that to try and cover your feelings to test me. You are an extremely timid person. You have two siblings that are younger and are surpassing you which makes you feel left behind. Learn to control your jealousy better.

>>17741981
As long as you keep trying your best Anon in a way you have already made it as long as you are trying.
>>
My mom did a Past/Present/Future reading for me. The Past card was The Devil. What does that mean?
>>
>>17741999
Attachment
>>
File: P_20160527_123924_BF_1.jpg (404 KB, 1733x1670) Image search: [Google]
P_20160527_123924_BF_1.jpg
404 KB, 1733x1670
How can I relieve this grief from the past?
>>
File: RSCN0404.jpg (457 KB, 1704x1445) Image search: [Google]
RSCN0404.jpg
457 KB, 1704x1445
>>17741797

This is interesting
>>
>>17741993
Nahhh I was just having a hard time finding the right lighting and angle. Also I only have an older sister and we're pretty chill. But I do have a lot of anxiety and self esteem issues
>>
How does this work, exactly?
Can I get an answer to a question about the present and a girl?
>>
>>17741977
Strange thing is that i have no sexual experience.
>>
>>17741496
>>17737227
>>17729055
>>17737250
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jOCCEAwjQp

>>>17728100
>>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
>You´re a very cool guy, thank you for giving us an opportunity to ask you our questions! Very much appreciated **send a hug**
>>*Name/nickname
>MDS
>>*Gender
>Male
>>*Age
>30
>>*Sign
>Pisces
>>*Description of yourself
>Very empathic, long hair, open minded, love smash bros
>>*Location-ish
>Chile
>>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
>Whatever you feel comfortable with
>>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>I´ve been in love with a friend for 3+ years, theres nothing more than a friendship, but it feels like a soulmate to me. We used to be very close and see each other daily, but now since a year or so, we almost dont see each other, he rarely come to see me anymore. My question is, what are this person feelings about me/ is there a reason for me to try to strengthen our bond? Im kinda sad right now, so I don´t know whats better, stay close or stay away from this person. Your advice will be highly appreciated!
>>
>>17741773
Later

;p
>>
File: 1463432508310.png (10 KB, 81x80) Image search: [Google]
1463432508310.png
10 KB, 81x80
I'm genuinely wondering, how does everyone feel about those who do this for others for a fee? I've considered doing some casual ones for no more than 10 bucks because I'm broke and can't find a second job. Does that make me an asshole?
>>
>>17741916
Have I read your voice yet?
>>
File: me irl.gif (72 KB, 300x362) Image search: [Google]
me irl.gif
72 KB, 300x362
I'll be doing some lyricmancy today in exchange for a link to your favorite indie song

I need:

Name
Question
>>
>>17742271
How about a proper reading without indie shite?
>>
>>17742266
What do you mean by voice reading?
>>
>>17742271

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhlKpn7XYYk

Goska
female
taken
about near future in general (if possible)
>>
>>17742271
Tristan, single male. I'd like advice on what changes I should make to myself or my life in order to get in the right track to accomplishing my goals. Namely, I'm looking to settle down, have a family, etc.

I don't really know any indie songs except this one:
https://youtu.be/L325JJ9MFxQ
>>
>>17742297
What that reader does with eyes, I do with voices, albeit somewhat differently. I've read that reader's voice, as well as the voices of several others here. I'm working right now and won't be home for another 9 hours or so, but you can email me if you're interested:
[email protected]
>>
>>17742293
I don't use the song you give me to do the reading. Feel free to post actual Indian music as well.

>>17742306
>>17742306
Searching for something, searching for the meaning of life (?). I have a feeling that you're going to be thinking alot about the world and why we exist, stuff like that. Something will happen that will start to make you think about this.
>>
>>17742316
Alright, i've sent an email to you.
>>
>>17742271
Lincoln, Male. Single.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUF62BC5AFU

I'd like to know the best approach I should take right now in regards to a situation.
>>
>>17742248
>>17742057
Sometimes they work and sometimes not I hope I was at least able to help you both in some way though.

>>17742271
https://youtu.be/IUzqLYd6UUk

Courtney
F
Soon to be married
Will I ever get the strength to beat my illnesses and become the best person I can be or will I be defeated and just settle for life?
>>
>>17742310
>Spending all my time
Your advice is to literally spend all your time to work towards what you want. It's going to take a lot of time and effort on your part if you want those things, and like many things that take time and effort, don't get discouraged from how long it takes to achieve what you want. The results may not be immediate but if you work for it it'll come.
>>
>>17742320
So, why indie music/music, mate?

Regardless, I will give you my favourite song and question. Reckon' I've nothing to lose.

Song: Twilight of the Thunder God - Amon Amarth

João
Male
In a relationship
What are the intentions of the girl with the black hair and name starting with S. towards me? Are the things that I think are signs are actually signs, or am I seeing what I want to see?
>>
>>17741111

should I talk to her again?
>>
>>17742331
>Pursuit of happiness
Don't get discouraged if things aren't going well because you'll be fine overall if you try to find the bright side in things... Keep your chin up and remember that everything that shine isn't always going to be gold. Make the best out of your situation.

>>17742332
Eh, what I'm getting at here is that it's up to you, really. If you let it defeat you then you'll be defeated, but if you keep fighting you'll perservere like a wrecking ball. It's all about willpower really. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>17742271
Eleanor
F
Why is he avoiding me ? (Gemini)

Birch tree by foals
https://youtu.be/pFkGvVFdx-o
>>
>>17742257
>Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like

When you're feeling sad and depressed,just remember that there's someone who's doing much more worse than you?
Uh..sorry...
I'm not sure if that is helpful or encouraging...but I-I tried,that's what counts,right?

>Name/nickname

Larry

>Gender

Male

>Age

>inb4 underage
I'm going to be 18 on November!

>Sign

Sagittarius

>Description of yourself

I'm a pretty open minded individual,I always feel ambivalence for some reason,I have short dark brown hair(looks black).

>Location-ish

North America

>Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry

I don't know,kinda new to this.
Do whatever you feel comfortable with...I guess...

>Query

Could you give me a future reading please?

Thanks in advance!
I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17742353
Thank you Osiris I will continue trying my best.
>>
I'm a bit terrified with what i see so vividly every day, but i feel like when i convey it to you like this you are able to listen.

Deja vu has clouded my mind before, but now i felt i could only see other people experience it?

Only in thought though?
>>
>>17742336
Because I'm doing this for free and I would like something out of it. Maybe someone knows a good song to expand my library. Anyways, the way I do the lyricmancy is similar to how one picks tarot cards.

Lucky for you she's actually interested but there is a catch. She gives these signals to a lot of guys. She's a flirt who gets around.

>>17742365
>"No"
I can't say why exactly but he wants to move on or isn't really interested in you anymore. It might be something you've done. He wants to move on though.
>>
>>17742264
I don't think it makes you an asshole, it does however, nearly instantly make you suspect if you charge. There are so many people involved in this practice who have motivations rooted in money, and their advice is thus necessarily in question.

I feel for you, and I understand why you would want to charge, and Im not saying it does in fact make you a questionable person, but it does mean that you will be questioned, be ready to answer the hard questions when someone calls you out on it, because they will, and they are right to.

If someone wants to compensate or reward you of their own free will, that's something else, but only very rarely will they, don't expect it.

If you want to pursue that route, I would recommend doing corporate parties or something of the like. Ive even seen people successfully do it out of coffee shops or in the park.
>>
>>17742271
Raf
Male
Love reading
Single
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXImXVHilQo

Thanks, Osiris
>>
>>17742375
sevis pls help me if you are reading

I've been trying to get with a guy for a long time and I'm wondering if he's going to come around or if I've wasted all this time on nothing. like I'd be ok if a quickie happens at this point since I've wasted so much time on him.
>>
>>17742373
Erghh. Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17742368
Don't mention it and please don't get discouraged, you are in my prayers

>>17742391
Are you waiting for someone to come around?

She will come around. But only to use you when she is down or has no one else. She will leave when she does not need you anymore. Please don't let this happen because you deserve someone who actually values your presence.
>>
>>17742395
love readings very rarely actually need to be readings. There's little unknown here, if you're ok with a quickie just to justify your time spent, tell him so. Besides that, you will feel much better once youve laid your burden down and moved on, don't let your infatuation be a boat anchor around your neck. Tell them outright what youre hoping for, if they refuse, move on, if they accept, ask them if they want to take it more seriously, and if they dont, move on.

I know that from inside this problem looks more complex, but it really isnt.
>>
>>17742406
Hey, some guys are assholes like that. It's bs that he's just avoiding you without explaining why. I did another reading for your future and it's basically telling me that you're going to be daydreaming about the times with him etc.... Don't get hung up on him. You deserve someone who actually wants to communicate with you.
>>
>>17742271
What is lyricmancy?
>>
>>17742334
Ah yes, but the question of how remains. Thanks, though.

>>17742365
>Foals as well
Is this a very popular band? I'm only aware by circumstance.
>>
>>17742373

>Lucky for you she's actually interested but there is a catch. She gives these signals to a lot of guys. She's a flirt who gets around.

Well...I guess that's. Hum. Dunno how to respond.
Anyway thank you and does Shels* Conference of the Birds suit your "price"?
>>
>>17742424
I know it's true. He's been avoiding me for a good while but I could never figure out his intentions. He's always been quite the asshole though. It sucks because I'm always the way I am. Thanks though
>>
>>17742417
it is complicated, if i tell him that it would humiliate myself because i dont know how he will respond and he could ruin my life at school with telling others. i would obviously come onto him if i were to hang out with him just to get it over with but i dont think its possible now, right?
>>
>>17742434
Be the way you are, That's you.
>>
>>17742434
>He's always been quite the asshole though.

Perhaps you should examine your taste in who you want to bed and in the future you wont have the same issue. If he thinks you're a "sure thing" he may be keeping you on the backburner. Even if you ARE a sure thing, which is fine, no shame, he needs to make up his mind instead of leaving you hanging.
>>
Sup.

Call it what you want - Foster the People

John
Man
Got a gf for a while now
Query: There's this chick, Sue, whom I got kinda sweet tooth for and I get mixed signals from her. Like she will lightly touch me in class (once even grabbed my arm, rested her head there) and talk a bit, but doesn't talk on fb (even if she gives me likes) and last time I talked on fb to her she like stopped talking. What's the deal?
>>
>>17742446
oh my mistake, I thought you were my querent, but honestly, advice still stands.

>>17742444
why would you humiliate yourself? Dont do that. Why would he ruin your life? And if he would, why are you considering him? I don't know whats possible, why is it not possible to come on to him?
>>
>>17742408
>>17742391

Oh, that sucks.
I had someone like that, a girl that i liked very much. Sometimes i still do, but it's something that i dont allow myself to reach anymore, which is sad, cause i actually cared for her.
I am indeed waiting for someone, and maybe there is someone around the corner, i cant tell. But i can only grow sad if it's going to be like last time.
Thanks, Osiris.
>>
>>17742446
>>17742457
Don't worry the advice is gladly accepted
>>
>>17742271
Taylor
M
Single
Can i romantic reading or maybe a general reading
https://youtu.be/2-aWEYezEMk grimes is just too cute
>>
>>17742457
im no longer around him because its summer break.

i try sending him msg already being like hey can we talk but i dont know if he will see it. it will humiliate me if i send another saying 'sex". im so sad if i i just waste all this time on him, i am so sad if it is all for nothing. i tried to play hard to get and it backfired on me. i still like him but he thought i didnt like him i think. and now we i wont have the chance, i think, to tell him how i really feel
>>
>>17742455
>got a gf
>worrying about another girl
Are you a cheater m8
>>
Music: Aviation - The Last Shadow Puppets

Anderson
Male
Single
I am really confused about my future right now, how can I know if my decisions are the right ones (both in my career and personal life)?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17742528
Irrelevant to the question.
>>
>>17742536
Why are you cheating on your gf m8
>>
>>17742556
shoo shoo robot.
>>
>>17742569
degenerate
>>
>>17742569
CHEATER
>>
>>17742574
better than a virgin.
>>
>>17742582
>better than a virgin
Top bantz m8. Maybe drop some of these fedora guys photos?
>>
>>17742602
You're the one getting assblasted about what doesn't concern you, random guy.
>>
>>17742574
>>17742580
For calling out the degenerate, you each get a reading. Gender and query, please.
>>
>>17742626
Male
Are there any upcoming transformations in my life?
>>
>>17742626
How am I a degenerate for having a girlfriend going on 5 years, being faithful (which these thirsty wankers would never be) and asking for a reading trying to figure out the intentions of a girl who sends mixed signals?
>>
>>17742632
>transformations
>ends with Wheel of Fortune
Yup, you can expect some changes. If an interaction with someone else has gone awry and left you feeling downtrodden, you'll find yourself with a new burst of energy as a result of something inside you that's slowly growing, sort of like coals slowly heating a pan for it to burst. This will reverberate to your quotidian dealings with a new vigor you have been missing as of late.

>>17742642
You're a degenerate for using virgin as an insult. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.
>>
>>17742494
i swear to god Im always fucking ignored in these threads asked two times for a reading and never get fucking replied to. Drink bleach all of you.
>>
>>17742662
What do other cards mean in this reading?
>>
>>17742662
>There's nothing wrong with being a virgin

Believe what you want to believe.
>>
>>17742626
Female
Is any romance going to happen between me and the one I harbor feelings for?
>>
>>17742642
>being faithful
THEN WHY ARE YOU CARING ABOUT WHAT THE OTHER GIRL THINKS

If she did want to fuck you then what are you going to do? What difference does it make? Mr. Faithful?
>>
>>17742698
Unlikely. The cards are suggesting you accept defeat and try to learn from the situation. I feel like you made a few mistakes in your pursuit, and some of them have to do with your observational and analytical skills. You missed a few clear signs and maybe should have spoken up a bit more clearly. It's going to sting, but something good will come from this, although largely as a result of being the bigger person, acting gracefully and virtuously. You'll be tempted to do something untoward or unethical, but you must avoid doing that. Good luck.

>>17742680
I don't really have time to explain a Celtic Cross spread; I just wanted to give you a quick answer, and I don't feel up to scrying right now. Check out a guide on Celtic Cross (this version has Self/Environment/Guidance/Outcome as the staff) and see what else you can make sense of.

>>17742690
Sure, lad
>>
>>17742714
I'm not here to justify anything to randoms. I'm here for a reading.
Still, I will indulge you: I want to know what this girl's intentions towards me are because she has all I'm looking for in a friend and last time I found a girl like that and made a move (not romantic, but towards friendship) I ended up "losing her" because I misread it and she was actually trying to get romantic.

>inb4 guys and girls can't be friends/get male friends
>>
>>17742271
Charles
Male
Single
Am i getting laid in the near time?
>>
>>17742721
Thanks
>>
>>17742271
Thom
Male
single
Just a general is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxNIT5hM8c0
>>
>>17742732
I forgot to put the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoP5NGLsWR0
>>
>>17742271

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Vg2YS-sFE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Jim
Male
Single

Will I have my chance with her tomorrow?
>>
>>17742721

Well I doubt you're doing any more of these, but would you like to tacke this one? Might help me out

>>17742913
>>
>>17742271

The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW5r1QWMF9Q

Hello, Osiris, I've requested a spiritual reading yesterday, could you do for my friends today?

>Rodrigo
>Male
>Single
>Stuck in a very bad workplace, Will get succesful on my career in the future, with better job opportunities?

>Leticia
>Female
>Single
>She's "knowing better" a doctor, but he isn't giving any signs of progress. She wants a long term relationship, with marriage. Is he the one? Will i get a good marriage?

Thanks already!
>>
>>17742271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HevgfODPsaI

Mike
male
single
Will I be alone forever?
>>
>>17733514
>>17736228
>>17736748
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yEC5wImS0p
*You gave me a reading once...

>>>17728100
You gave me a reading once before you did vocaroo readings. It was a while ago, like a few months, but I remember it being pretty accurate.
>>JD
>>M
>>22
>>Aquarius
>>People tell me I look like Biff from Back to the Future in 1955
>>Mid Atlantic US
>>Petit Lenormand deck
>>Do I have anything to look forward to this summer?
>>
>>17743091
HI Chiro are you doing reading?
>>
Sorry for the late response friends.

>>17742025
I prefer you tell me as little about you as possible and just post a picture of your eye so that I can try my best at reading you. You have very lonely eyes. You are lacking in a lot of sleep you wake up from night terrors. You are not giving them grief by destroying yourself from their lost, she would want you to be happy. Also chopstick may be good and more water because your lips are very chapped right now. If you ever need anyone to talk to just feel free to send me an email I will be away this weekend but I promise to respond the latest by Monday. [email protected]

>>17742041
Very awkward girl you are still a bit of a tomboy and men tend to friendzone you. You make it seem like casual dating is what makes you happy but you want a serious relationship. You need to find a man that commit and stop saying that it does not bother you because it does.
>>
>>17743112
can I email you for a private reading?
>>
File: mobiledoctor.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
mobiledoctor.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>>17742503
then move on, youre what? 19? 18? you have time, worry about being a teenager for now.

>>17742668
>Drink bleach all of you.
Your cards say that you have a hard time understanding what is socially acceptable, or recognizing the generosity of others in your life. Because of this personality issue, other people have a hard time being attracted to you.
You feel entitled to what you want, but have trouble when it comes to thinking of others.

My recommendation would be to try to use a little empathy towards others while simultaneously taking responsibility for your own actions. That will probably lead to better things for you.
(p.s. almost all of us hate doing romance readings for teenagers and 20 somethings because its always the same reading and the responses are always the same.)

attention to all querents in the thread with love readings:
If you are under 28, if you are still in college, if you are still relatively young, healthy, horny and interested in love: You are fucking fine.

Do:
Clean yourself up, get some hobbies, pursue non romantic goals, have confidence in yourself and some plans for your life and romance will naturally drift into your life.

Do Not:
Obsess, get hung up on one person, be thinking about an eternity together, be self defeatist, whine, complain, get clingy, lie, or wallow in self pity.

Summer is hard, I know, but do please put your lives into perspective, some of the questions we get in these threads involve peoples children, or loved ones dieing, people at the end of their lives looking for closure, people with absolutely nothing and no one, looking for one little spark of light to give them hope. While I understand your pain is real, do try and realize that it is a very temporary thing in the course of your life and ultimately, not something you need to freak out over.
>>
>>17743160
Am I going to get laid this summer?
>>
File: 1462058788391.jpg (183 KB, 960x463) Image search: [Google]
1462058788391.jpg
183 KB, 960x463
>>17743091

Hey Chiro!
Sag
Female
EST

You have a smexy voice.

I've been having dreams about my ex again lately, and they've all been relatively happy / sexual.

What's going on in and out of my head to bring him back like this?
>>
>>17743166

no
>>
>>17743160
Sevis, can I get a reading from you, if my home/family situation will ever improve and what can I do to get out?
>>
>>17743107
I'm trying my best to get caught up on readings!
>>
>>17743166
not if you stay on 4chan browsing spicy memes and talking to tarot readers the whole time.

>>17743182
You had some bad news, or like, an unwelcome visitor recently? Does this sound accurate?
>>
>>17743197
Well a bit of both to be honest, nothing is going right. My mother illness isn't getting better and I'm not receiving much help from my brothers, they just come to visit
>>
>>17743160
>If you are under 28, if you are still in college, if you are still relatively young, healthy, horny and interested in love: You are fucking fine.
What advice would you give to someone who is older, constantly teased by coworkers and clients for not being married, and been told by their own mother that she has given up all hope of having grandchildren?
>>
>>17743204
>mothers illness
Well that explains the central card in this spread then. Is it her heart?

The way Im seeing this, you are not in a good spot, and you know that there are opportunities for you to get out of the situation but any direction involves sacrifice, Im getting that you cant really make yourself independent because you are having to see to others needs. You understand this, and are willingly sacrificing but the question you've asked of "how do I get out" is complicated. I dont think it's what you're really asking.

I think what you're really asking is how you move forward or feel satisfaction from all of this.

For that, I have an answer that you do have options for work, and while I know more work doesnt really feel like it would help you feel better I get the impression it's going to make you feel more confident and independent. Right now what you are doing, you are feeling out of obligation, youre stuck and you "have" to do it. If you are more independent it will become the charitable act it should be.

as for your brothers... theyre kind of a pain in the ass, is one of them in trouble with the law or something? Either way theyve got a bunch of emotional shit plaguing them thats making it hard for them to be available. Your parents are... divorced? Is that correct? I think the brothers are still trying to deal with the reality of moms situation, you seem to be the only one in the moment who recognizes that whatever is going to happen in the future, something needs to be done now.

Unfortunately I dont have very good answers for you Im afraid. Have you considered calling in outside help at all? A nurse or somone?
>>
>>17743224
Tell them you'll do what you want with your life. Simple as that.
>>
>>17743232
Are you still reading?
>>
>>17743224
to clients and co-workers, ask them why their lives are so dull that they have to focus on yours, and wouldnt their time be spent better improving their own station.

To your mother, perhaps best that she stop hanging her hopes on other people.

Its your life my friend, who cares what the coworkers say, and your mother should know better than to guilt you into something like that.

Be cool with yourself, I know its cliche, but honestly fuck them, life is too short to permit that polution from them to change your life or your plans. Youre not them, you do not require their lives to feel fulfilled, they for some reason seem to require yours to justify their own, you can be proud of that.
>>
>>17743232
if you are doing more

When will happiness come into my life? I'm depressed
>>
>>17743235
I wish more people realized this. You are not beholden to anyone but yourself.
>>
>>17743236
this current one Im working on for anon with the ill mother is probably my last for a bit here, errands to run, if the situation is dire or it involves something heavy like death or serious pain, leave an email and Ill contact you.

By the way if my friend with the wife who is in pain reads this, I have not forgotten you, things have been busy, I hope to write you this evening.
>>
>>17743224
>teased by coworkers and clients for not being married
Who the fuck does that?
>>
>>17743251
miserable married people who want to make everyone else miserable as well
>>
>>17743248
Fair enough, man.
>>
>>17743251
>Who the fuck does that?
people who live in quiet desperation. Those that question the decisions they have made in their own lives, who when seeing someone who has made different decisions with their life, denegrate them in order to mentally shore-up their own position.

They do it out of fear, they think they are making their situation better by pointing out how bad they think someone elses situation is. Their only other recourse is to cry because they cant take responsibility for themselves.

"Youve never tasted shit? Seriously? When are you gonna make a shit sandwich like the rest of us? Youre a loser anon, eat some shit like the normal people. You HAVE to do this so the rest of us dont feel like idiots for eating so much shit over the years." Thats about the sum of it.
>>
>>17743232
>heart
It's a combination, her health got worse after the surgery to replace a broken bone with metal (she's 85) she's forgetting things, in pain... ear infection now and I'm having a bad feeling from all of this right now

>The way I'm seeing this, you are not in a good spot, and you know that there are opportunities for you to get out of the situation
I want for the best for my mom, but my situation here is uncertain in case something bad happens to her and I don't have a job to sustain myself though I've been looking and missing the opportunities

> it's going to make you feel more confident and independent. Right now what you are doing, you are feeling out of obligation, youre stuck and you "have" to do it.
I don't want to say it's a burden, but I'm really overwhelmed and my future is uncertain and I need to secure myself as everything is just getting worse

>trouble with the law
One of them are in heavy debts and got divorced about an year ago and is sued his former boss, not sure how it's going now

>Your parents are... divorced? Is that correct?
No, my dad passed away 8 years ago

>I think the brothers are still trying to deal with the reality of moms situation, you seem to be the only one in the moment who recognizes that whatever is going to happen in the future, something needs to be done now.
They don't seem to acknowledge her needs and what is really happening, they're not gentle, and they don't listen to me, we had nurses before when she was out of the hospital, but due to the high cost it's only her and me now.
>>
>>17743258
>>17743260
Oh, i see the situation. I'm already feeling heat from family and relatives not having at least long-term relationship. There are no talks about having a wedding and making kids but i can feel it there will be one. I just hate when others start making fun out of not being with someone. Not everyone is capable of that.
>>
>>17742041
Jewel-flower
>>
>>17743283
I wanted to say he was passed, but I was kind of hoping he wasn't.

Im so sorry anon, Im not sure what to advise in this situation, this is serious.

Look I don't have a nice way to say this, so I'm just going to say it. Your mother is 85 and her health is failing her. She will, as we all will, ultimately pass and be with your father. You on the other hand, have many more years to live.
I recognize that you want to help your mother, and take care of her, but at some point, even your mother would tell you that you need to secure your own future as well.

I would advise that you see what you can do about NOT missing those job opportunities, get in touch with your brothers and give them the reality, mom is going, she needs assistance from her children, and they need to get off their ass, either physically and help you with her, or financially to pitch in towards a nurse, or a facility.

You can easily throw yourself out a window here if you sacrifice everything for your mom.
You need to take care of your own future and security. I know this may mean less time with your mom, and taking care of her, I know it may mean a hard conversation with your brothers, and it may even mean trying to find some way to swallow the costs of the nurse or the assisted living facility, but you are still a young woman who needs to secure the remaining decades of her life over her mothers remaining few years.

I know that is a difficult and cold thing to hear, and I mean no disrespect to your mother or to your family, but as YOUR reader, in this moment, Im looking out for you specifically.

I dont have good advice because its not a good situation... perhaps, if you can find her in a lucid moment, you should ask what your mom thinks. Perhaps, think about what dad would have done? He came through in the reading for some reason, I have a feeling maybe your memories of him have some kind of answer for you.
>>
>>17743299
>Not everyone is capable of that.
And not everyone wants it either.
Seriously Id recommend telling them to get fucked, and if it becomes a continued source of annoyance, tell the boss that instead of doing their godamned job, theyre hassling you about your love life. That should correct their shit quickly.
>>
>>17743309

Will I have my chance with her tomorrow?
>>
>>17743304
I appreciate your straightforwardness, you've helped me with my cat's passage and I'm feeling stronger to deal with what may happen to her and in my heart I have this feeling it's a downhill period and I'm worried about my future.

It saddens me because I'm discredited by the rest of the family, so doesn't matter what I say or do, it stays unheard, but if a stranger repeats the same words they'd take them seriously and I'm losing the energy to go against this.

Two nights ago she was talking in her sleep, uneasy, saying "go away" I woke her and she said there was a spirit there, but when she was up hours later she didn't remember anything.

I have to think about what would my dad do or advise me, we were closer.

this is my email if you'd like to talk further [email protected] and thanks for everything, bless you
>>
>>17743224
Same I gave to myself: acquire occult gains.

I'm in the /exact/ same situation as you. Hell, I had the entire management of my old job regularly give me shit for being the only one in the office who wasn't married, and the president of the company was particularly delighted to tease me about how I'll probably be a bachelor forever. I heard my mother tell me "it's going to be hard to have children when you're 50" or "you're never going to give me grandchildren, are you?" in every single conversation for a straight year.

So, I'm going to give you the same advice I gave myself: acquire occult gains.

It doesn't actually matter if it's that; it's just a matter of finding something that improves you as a person. If you're happy single, you can show off your accomplishments. If you're not, your accomplishments will make you resplendent and attract someone towards you.

Good luck

>>17743251
It's more common than you would believe.
>>
>>17743326
I dont think tomorrow's the best day to start anything. But give it a shot if it comes up I guess.

>>17743330
oh dear, you could've just told me.
Ill send you an email a little later and try and jump in the chat this evening if you will be available. Thank you for the blessings, they mean much. Ill catch up with you about it soon, until then stay strong. Youll make it through.

And thats about going to do it for me, for now, Ill probably be back later, everyone take care of yourselves.
>>
>>17741111
b&
>>
Doing only a few readings.
>song link
>what this songs means to you
>name / alias whatever idc
>>
>>17743350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGXFcOJL7Vc
Leaving outside influences where they belong and letting go, finally overcoming emotional influences when dealing with issues
Sam
>>
>>17743350
Few readings

Send a link of a song you find important to YOU.
And a query.
Nave / alias if you want no stress all bless.
>>
>>17743350
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jutbr7gwtZQ
Represents how my life has been going but has helped me get through it all by accepting it.

Trev
Thinking of pursuing, or rather starting to pursue, a girl by the name of Madison. Will it turn out ok even though I'm trying to move soon?
>>
>>17743359
Blah, sorry query is "should I stick out out at my current job or test the waters of the employment pool with my resume, and less stress?"
>>
>>17743348
Thank you, I'll be waiting for your email but not sure if I'm staying in the chat for long, I'm already tired and need to catch up with my sleep.

I'm very grateful for your help, I'm always sending good vibes and trying to remain up, you too be well *hugs*, see you soon
>>
>>17743350

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y96Y2JE5F8

>The song tells about a giant tree, with a village made on the roots, I feel completely immerse in that context, a serene feeling.

>my future as an occultist

>Paulo
>>
>>17743359
Stick to your gut instinct.
Will only prosper in yourself. Stop self doubting. Connections not met are not bridges to mend.
Dont fill your mind with shallow truth. You may percieve them as whole but in the end they lack weight. As you know.
>>
>>17743350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaH4W1rY9us

What's in the future with this girl i have in mind?
>>
>>17743363

Your sadness is not oblivious. Nor you or your fellow relations. But it seems it controls you, encompass you. Don't rehash other ideals, but create your own. You have support. Which is amazing. But not what you need. Lies can create a tower, but only truth can withstand.
>>
>>17743381
Thank you for the reading, and good fortune to you.
>>
>>17743350
https://youtu.be/L325JJ9MFxQ
This song reminds me of someone I know.
I'd like to know about how to make my projects work out well. Thanks.
>>
>>17743350
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80214E8FuBo
>This song makes me feel longing of something i cant describe. It's like something wants to break off from me and just fly into deep space. Not going to lie, i've been crying to this song as it remind me of my pathetic self.
>Mark
>>
Can someone tell me how deeply I fucked up? What are the repercussions?
>>
>>17743415
shit. not good man
Your standards prevent you from developing better projects. But this is not something you will overcome. You will find something new and stick with it and prosper. Change is in your dwellings and interest.
Good luck anon.
>>
File: Picture of me 17.png (202 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 17.png
202 KB, 480x480
>>17741797
>>
>>17743435
I'm not sure how that applies, but I'll think about it. Thanks.
>>
>>17743449
you will soon
>>
Hi, I want to know if a business deal I have in the works will come through.
>>
>>17743350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaH4W1rY9us
Means the path i often have to take for reasons that i didnt choose.
Love reading.
R.
Thank you
>>
>>17743415
>>17743435

Never tell someone they cannot overcome something. Never tell someone they will find something new and stick with it.

Why the fuck am I telling this?

Well, you as a reader have an enormous responsability, and if you say things like that, you are fucking with the querents subconscious. If you make them believe they cannot achieve something, they will believe they cant, and therefore they will fail, when in reality everything can be achieved with effort and there are infinite timelines one can achieve based on will and action.

I am not saying to tell people what they want to hear, but as a reader, keep in mind words are powerful, and they literally kill or create.
>>
Please help, going through a sudden bad luck period. Any ideas why? Or what I can do about it? I'll provide any info you need.
>found out gf was flirting with people online
>phone broke, no money for replacement atm
>tv broke
>missed an A+ on my final project because of a stupid tiny technicality I wasn't told about
>dog got suddenly sick, might be cancer
>found out I have some kind of illness, will need to go through a huge series of exams and I was told it might be life threatening
>>
>>17743472
Oh? I might be able to make better sense of it if you told me your spread.
>>
>>17743160
>implying none of that applies to my situation
>implying your reading was in anyway accurate
>implying im just some fucking beta loser who complains all day about not having a girlfriend
Stop fucking projecting so much and stop tarot reading your reading was shit you're not good at it. I didn't want a reply after I posted that and I thought I indicated that pretty well with the drink bleach statement
>>
>>17743348

>I dont think tomorrow's the best day to start anything. But give it a shot if it comes up I guess.

If it doesn't, this is going to be the longest waiting game, ever =/
>>
>tfw always miss the readers

just fuck me up senpai
>>
>>17743192
Please respond when you can, I hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend

>>17729464
>>
File: running-horse-animated.gif (9 KB, 177x107) Image search: [Google]
running-horse-animated.gif
9 KB, 177x107
>>17743730
I thought "wah, I got skipped"
meant
"pls respond ; _ ;"
haha you got me!
>>
Psychic readers wher?
>>
>>17744062
Shit, my b
>>
bumping por intuitive readers
>>
>>17743730
oh hey sorry, I had to leave awhile back.

You seriously thought I read cards for that? I wouldn't read cards for you if I had hot pokers to my feet. You dont get to decide who does and doesn't respond to your comments and when, that's not how this works. I don't care if you wanted a response or not, you got one anyway. You don't get to say "drink bleach" and "win" the conversation. Nothing in the history of anything has ever worked that way, stop whining.

Honestly friend, I want only the best for you but until you deal with this entitled crybaby attitude you've painstakingly cultivated to alienate anyone and everyone, you're going to get nothing in life.
>>17743983
relax. Itll be ok, if it doesnt open up, youll have other chances elsewhere.

Also, I am back. Please dont give me love readings (see my previous advice) or "general" readings. Id be happy to do a couple readings though, Ive got a bit of time.

Whatever information you want to share will be helpful and probably make a better reading but isn't necessary.
>>
>>17744306

Glad to see you back, can you do mine?

What does she find so interesting about me?

Should I pursue her, or not? If yes or no, why? No future outcomes please, thanks....
>>
>>17744306
I need to make amends for something terrible I did as a child. Don't ask me what it is, but it's more debt than most collect in their entire lives. How do I fix this?
>>
>>17744319
>love reading in disguise

At least you're approaching it from a better angle.

If Im reading this correctly, I think she likes it that you are unguarded, youre easily approachable, also I think she gets a vibe that you are "easy" by which I do not mean like... an easy lay, but that you would make a good, lighthearted fling. I think she appreciates your self discipline and finds it attractive?

I cant answer whether you should or shouldn't do something but I get the impression that if you do, it will be... unattached, it will be perhaps passionate, but not necessarily "serious" I think it will be enjoyable, light, perhaps sexy. I also get the impression that there is something there that may be a key to your current development. In short, it sounds like a great, no strings summer thing. But dont go shopping for wedding rings yet, shes not at that level, she wants to keep it light and non-committed, but is interested at the moment.
>>
>>17744306
Hey, welcome back. I'd be really happy if you could do a reading.

What do I need to do to get out of this isolation that I've found myself in? Are there any paths available to me that are obvious that would let me find someone that appreciates my company?

I've never really asked for a reading before but I'll see how this goes, thanks again.
>>
>>17744306

Which one makes for the best quarry? Which one is the most dangerous to go after?
>>
>>17744332
Im not sure I can answer that if youre going to dodge the crux of the issue, but:

Mmm... pretense in the past... slow development in the current. Listen I think you know that yoru path forward involves humility and recognizing that to atone for past mistakes you may have to give up some of the praise and rewards youve gained for good deeds youve done since. I dont know what the nature of your "screw up" was, but I see that there may be a mentor that has come, or will come soon to help you. I see a sense of... good fortune in finding them, I think it will be a chance meeting, maybe its someone you know, but something will change in the relationship. I see this as bringing you some sense of balance towards approaching the humility and sacrifice you may need to make in the future. I have a feeling that you may have to change your perception of your relationship to the world to correct this.

I hope some of that might make sense.
>>
>>17744342

Well I must say, she has given me the signs, but I have not yet gone "full frontal" on her, and right now, there are some communication problems between us, to the point she may think right now I am a complete mystery....so, I have a last query for you, and I can give you a reading on return if you do this for me:

If I put my will and action into it, can I make this shift into a long term thing?

Thanks
>>
>>17742257
Thank you very much, you made my day! Project M is the name of the smash mod ;D, so we are in the same boat, send ya positive energies, hope everything goes well for you too, take care, bye!
>>
File: medecine_man1.jpg (236 KB, 1171x1400) Image search: [Google]
medecine_man1.jpg
236 KB, 1171x1400
>>17744345
well your reading was... pretty straightforward. You really need to get out more. But the real problem is that when you try, I think youre being dishonest about who you are. I mean yorue not lying about who you are but youre not exactly putting your passions out there, therefore anyone you meat has a hard time gauging you. Youre so scared of rejection based on your interests and who you are, that you make it hard for people to understand you.

Also, my friend, what is with all the gloom and doom? That is not attractive, people need you to bring a bit more positivity to the table. They need you as much as you need them, present a happier face, be proud of what you are no matter how unique or strange. Recognize that you may have different interests and pursuits than others and it will take a unique person to appreciate you properly. Thats fine. Dont fault those who dont understand you, present a happy side so that they see at least the positivity and confidence, and then move on.

As far as specific avenues, Im getting themes of academia? Or perhaps through written correspondence (Im not talking text message, I mean, actual correspondence)? I think you will understand this better once you have been a little more open with who you are, and done so openly.

>>17744370
quarry? dangerous? What are you doing, hunting in the savanna? Say it straight.
>>
>>17744377
It's hard to find mentors at this point; I'm usually filling that role now. I'll keep you eyes open, though, thanks.
>>
>>17744389
>If I put my will and action into it, can I make this shift into a long term thing?

Thats getting into dangerous territory and I think you know what I mean.

Could it be more serious? yeah entirely possible, can you force it? Again, entirely possible, I think you know why that's a poor idea. Let them come to it, or let it be what it is. Theres a lesson there either way.
>>
>>17744405

In a sense, I'm playing a game. The winner gets the loser, in a sense.
>>
>>17744306
Hello! Hope you are doing well.

Does she want to meet me again?

And/or alternatively,
What do I need to focus on, or otherwise develop at this point, with regard to my self?
>>
>>17744407
check with your father figures, is there a male figure that has protected you in the past? someone that youve openly taken protection and security from? Especially one who, I feel, has sort of a happy and fun demeanor? Not exactly child like, but... light. That one is a good bet.
>>
>>17744421
I know absolutely no one who matches aby of those traits. I hrew up without a strong father figure, so I'm not sure to whom you can refer. Once again, I'll keep my eyes open
>>
>>17744415

I did not understand half the things you posted, sorry yeah, I am a bit drunk.

Why the dangerous territory thing? Why it can be a poor idea if I force it?

Help this drunk brother, lol...and yeah, remember i offered a reading in return. I really like her and I have been told she likes me and I can build something lasting.
>>
>>17744306
Hello, could u do a reading on a friend of mine? Hes having a hard time right now. Think he might be depressed and i just want to help him somehow. Should i try something or leave him alone until he gets better, if he will.
Hes scorpio, 22 years old.
>>
>>17744416
Im not here to solve riddles. Im supposed to be the cryptic augur here...

Fine...

the uhh lighter haired one, the rebelious one, the change bringer, independent, perhaps elegant, supportive, perhaps involved in the arts that is the better quarry

The other, more isolated, more idealistic more disciplined, perhaps in law or government work thats the dangerous "quarry"

Seriously though maybe stop refering to romantic interests with predator and prey analogies?
>>
>>17744405
That's pretty spot on actually, wow. Thanks for that, I'll think over it. Could you go into a bit more detail about the 'doom and gloom' though? I know I'm not the happiest person ever but apart from the isolation I didn't think I was doing too bad.
>>
>>17744434

Excellent to know.

I would hardly call this game romantic.
>>
File: 9123763_orig.jpg (268 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
9123763_orig.jpg
268 KB, 400x500
>>17744420

I think shes still deciding

you're not quite as cunning as you think you are... and other people see through some of it. I think you need to recognize that sometimes, fate is going to take you where it takes you and you cannot stop it, give the wind a chance, and recognize that sometimes we only climb mountains for the view.

>>17744426
Im sorry I cant advise further, I may be way off base but thats all I really saw.

>>17744429
your action and your will? You know exactly what I mean, drunk or not. You CAN force this, you CAN make it more serious and she will go with it, I think its dangerous and stupid to do it to her, and you know why. Take it gentle with her, let her come to it or youll be building a castle on sand.

>>17744430
If he's depressed he's not going to miraculously get better. I don't even need to read to tell you that what he needs is a friend to listen, even when he's rambling endlessly about how sad he is, just be there for him, try not to judge him, and just let him express his sorrow. Try not to tell him cliche things like "just buck up" or "cheer up" or "itll get better" the by far better solution is to just tell them youll be there for them whenever they need you, and then follow up without trying to force them to cheer up or improve... You may not feel like youre making progress, but steady, constant unjudging support, will help more than anything. Theyll come around to that if they know they have support. If it gets worse, talk to their family about getting them professional help.
>>
>>17744439
you have a defeatist look at life, people feel it. The clouds never part for you fully.

Listen, here's the thing, right now someone out there is saying the same thing about not being appreciated, because theyre as odd and unique as you are, and they need you. Ask yourself what YOU would like them to present to you, to show you that they are the one youve been waiting for... because thats exactly what they need to see from you. Youre both odd, and unique and perhaps a bit "different" so ask yourself as a different sort of person, what you would like to see... and then show it.

>>17744442
Im glad some of that rang some bells, I interpreted it as romantic, perhaps that was the confusion.
>>
>>17744450
The thing is he locks himself up, and doesnt respond to me much. He doesnt go out and just says he wants to be left alone. He wants to be by himself, but i dont know if he means it or its a cry for help. He pushes me away. So id like to know if theres something else in this. Cause theres almost no comunication in between us.
>>
>>17744450
>I think shes still deciding
Oh thank God
Is it wrong to hope

>not quite as cunning... other people see through some of it
Oh no. But this can be remedied, yes? Perhaps I should adopt a more reserved attitude, or display a sincere/genial exterior..

>fate is going to take you where it takes you
Please anything but this, I'm a constant victim of Fortune, is there any way to befriend Fate as my ally?

>we only climb mountains for the view
We endeavour for the temporary, transitive experience..? I feel that there's a correct interpretation of this statement that I'm not grasping
>>
>>17744454
at that point I would give him some room, if you are seriously concerned about his health, please speak with his family about your concern. It is better to piss off a friend by getting them help, than to have no friend because you did nothing. I am not meaning to imply that they are self destructive, they may just want to be left alone, but unfortunately much of this, I cant discern because Im not there. You should actually HOPE its a cry for help, and its honestly a good sign, really self-destructive people tend to give little warning for fear of being stopped.

Watch, observe, talk to his family if it gets worse. Best of luck to you and to him.

>>17744457
>Is it wrong to hope
what a silly question.

>Perhaps I should adopt a more reserved attitude, or display a sincere/genial exterior..
You should BE more sincere and genial, not present a display of it. There you go being tricky again. Dont.

>is there any way to befriend Fate as my ally?
let it win.

>I feel that there's a correct interpretation of this statement that I'm not grasping
Its because you value certain experiences, those of a "transative" or "temporary" nature to be somehow less valuable. Stop, smell the roses and then let the memory sink in. Like I said sometimes we climb the mountain just for the view, and that is enough. Not everything must be tangible to have value. Not everyone requires a use to you to be valuable to you. You do not need to convince anyone of anything with an act or display.

Let the wind guide you and be loving of the experience because they all make us more fulfilled people in the end.
>>
>>17744450

Sorry, but I do not know why you say that.

Yes, I can force it as I practice magick, but I do not intend to force someone to be with me. I know I can make it happen just by my will and action, in which you seem to focus a lot?

She is the only girl in my mind which I seem to think I can build something lasting...and the only thing I can think of is that long term, she will break my heart, still, timelines can be broken, and I can manage to stay with her, if proper communication and actions are taken.

I do not get why you say its stupid and dangerous to go for it, if you say this a nececesary thing for my spiritual evolution. (...Then I should go for it, slowly of course)

The only think I can think off right now is that she is possesive as hell, but I do not mind, as I am an introverted fuck that barely goes out. She does not seem like a cheater...Shit man, I hardly talk to her right now.

I am a bit confused, kek
>>
>>17744470
Thank you.
>>
>>17744475
>I can force it as I practice magick
that's exactly what I meant. You knew that.

>I know I can make it happen just by my will and action, in which you seem to focus a lot?
Im focusing on it because thats what you asked me lol.

>I do not get why you say its stupid and dangerous to go for it
I didnt, I said it was stupid to force it to be more serious, earlier than its supposed to be.

>Then I should go for it, slowly of course
Yes, pursue it, do not force it, allow it to grow, tend your garden, dont force its growth.

>Shit man, I hardly talk to her right now.
Well maybe you should if you intend to make it more serious?
>>
>>17744470
Hm.. The displays and cunning have been what little assets I've had, in facing the multitude which exploits the genuine and caring. Fortune had a tendency to take from me when I engaged in - truly - genuine extensions of sincerity and care... But is this recommendation against cunning an instrumental one, such that this would benefit my current ends, or would a sincere life be a separate but ultimately more fulfilling life than my current one? (I feel that asking this question already contains the answer)

To value the experience in itself and for itself, without any utility beyond the sensation.. Perhaps that relates to my initial inquiry as well; even if we never meet again, the brief time we spent together was nonetheless satisfying. A bittersweet remnant which, at the end, leaves me again to solitude.

I will certainly consider nonresistance against whatever seem to be fate's movements, although I am not entirely convinced regard to any boon resulting from my submission. I may perhaps, even continue to hope.

Sleep calls me, although I'm sure many questions remain. Thank you, I will deeply consider all that you have said.
>>
>>17744485

are you scrying? can i know which cards told you I am a magician?

thanks, and hey. you seem like a good reader. hope to see to
you around in the future in this threads.
>>
File: 714214-mckean.jpg (415 KB, 504x650) Image search: [Google]
714214-mckean.jpg
415 KB, 504x650
>>17744500
> what little assets I've had,
They havent served you as well as you think.

>Fortune had a tendency to take from me
give it a chance...

>(I feel that asking this question already contains the answer)
then you already know the answer.

> I am not entirely convinced regard to any boon resulting from my submission.
If you were convinced, it wouldnt be the same! let it take you where it wants and be glad for what it shows you!

>I may perhaps, even continue to hope.
it springs eternal and all that.... hope is never bad.

>Sleep calls me,
rest well, tomorrow brings new things, get ready to learn... and have fun.

>>17744512
haha no cards told me you're a magician, I didnt need cards to see that. Ive been around off and on, most of the other readers know me.
Youll see me around Im sure.
>>
>>17744470
Hey! Id love to get a reading on my health if possible. Lately i cant seems to make myself get hungry at all. Been 3 days. What is wrong with me.
>>
>>17744452
Alright, wow. I was kind of cynical in regards to this process before I asked for a reading but this actually seems to work.

Forgive me if this is too broad of a question to ask but I'm too curious not to, is there anything else you see? Oh and also, I threw away an opportunity recently to be more social for a couple of reasons.

Did I do the right thing there? The whole night that was planned didn't really fit my standards so I decided to forgo it, just wondering if I messed up doing that.

Thanks again for this, this is pretty awesome.
>>
File: 20140623_872686.jpg (89 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
20140623_872686.jpg
89 KB, 550x367
>>17744524
smoke a bowl, problem solved!

seriously though:
uhhh... yeah I think there might be illness, nervous system? Lower back perhaps? Im also getting that there might be some emotional issues. Are you depressed?
>>
>>17744528
Im against weed. And i dont think im depressed. More of confused. Im doing fine just see less fun in anything really. Just want it to go away already. Could you see if it will go away anytime soon?
>>
>>17744527
>this actually seems to work.
I cant tell you how glad I am its helping a little.

>is there anything else you see?
I see a lot of stuff, you might not want to ask stuff thats not in your immediate sphere of concern. I can talk about your concerns about your ability to commit, lack of uhhh organization I think? A downhill slide with a friend, But none of that is actually important to what you need to know right now.

as for the recent night, I think you were looking to uhhh... kind of be there for someone? You didnt get what you expected out of it. Had you gone I see actually kind of negative outcomes, but really, we can ask ourselves "what if" until we go crazy, its not a good practice. I think you made your choice and got from it what you could, Im not sure there was a BETTER choice, I think you did ok even if you walked away from it dragging your toe in the dirt.

It may have started something that you wont see for a little while.
>>
>>17744306
If you're still around I'd love to know how to break a cycle with my wife.

30/uk, job successful, health challenges. Generally empathetic.

Thanks in advance, have an awesome hour/day/week/life!
>>
>>17744535
>Could you see if it will go away anytime soon?
April? Long delays... yeah Im not seeing good news on that front. But, as someone who is not opposed to ACTUAL medicine in addition to my silly juju, not everyone who IS depressed, actually knows it. If you are feeling like the joy is out of things, and youre having a hard time in life, especially with loss of apetite, I would HIGHLY recommend a couple visits to a professional therapist. I can read cards and wave my fingers with any gypsy but Im not going to pretend I can beat an actual psychologist. If, you are having some painful emotional experiences or lack of joy in things you used to find enjoyable, these are hallmarks for some depressive disorders (so is loss of apetite) and Id recommend you talk to a pro, it may be a simple matter of some cognitive exercises to get you on the right path. No shame in it, lots of depression and anxiety around these days, just get better!
>>
>>17744520

Well shit. If no cards told you that I'm a natural born magician then.

Does she knows already I'm into magick? how does that make her feel if so? I think shes stalking me through social media...

thanks, And before I go, I must compliment your readings as you seem to take more an intuitive approach, you not seem like others that stick to the archetipal approach of each card, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>17744551
Wow so entire year its gonna be like this? Well this sucks even more. Thanks. But i cant afford to go to specialists. Guess will have to shift my mind somehow.
>>
>>17744543
>It may have started something that you wont see for a little while.

Well that's pretty interesting to think about, any more detail on that front?

>I can talk about your concerns about your ability to commit, lack of uhhh organization

Yeah this is something I struggle with significantly, I have been improving lately though but procrastination is definitely one of my major flaws. Any ideas on how I could get over that hurdle?

>I cant tell you how glad I am its helping a little.

Yeah, it's interesting to say the least that you're picking up on stuff like this.
>>
File: Sangoma.jpg (32 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
Sangoma.jpg
32 KB, 480x365
>>17744558
the cards didnt need to tell me, you did.

I dont think she knows about the magick, I think she's interested to know more abotu you but I dont think shes 100% comfortable with you, theres an element there where shes not feeling... uhhh... at home? I dont know if shes stalking you on social media, but I DO think shes trying to learn more about you, I think youre right on that account.

>archetipal approach of each card, if you know what I mean.
I havent read a traditional tarot deck in some time, I use other forms of cartomancy, a tarot derivative, lenormand, intuitive "scyring" sort of stuff, I also practice cleromancy and some people have seen me throw my bones here, but they usually dont come out unless its a very serious life question. Most of my methods are a little blunt, blood, death, life, babies, fire and knives, they dont work very subtly.

Most of my recent readings have been lenormand, Im liking it, even if Im not quite as experienced with it. Im glad I could help you.
>>
So guys...what is lyricmancy
>>
>>17744565
Good evening, do you think i could get a reading from you?
>>
File: 31068755.jpg (29 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
31068755.jpg
29 KB, 320x213
>>17744561
>entire year its gonna be like this?
Divination shows *a* future. In my experience, it almost always changes unless the querrant specifically chases it down. Now that you know you have more control on the outcome.

> i cant afford to go to specialists
I dont think you need one, look into therapists with sliding scale, or students, there are mental health options even for people with no income at all. Just go forth bravely, look for honest help and you will find it, youll be ok.

>Guess will have to shift my mind somehow.
Im honestly not concerned with your depression, I think it is a temporary thing for you, I dont think youre really even aware of it. I may even be entirely wrong and its some other neurological thing regarding your stomach. I know you said youre opposed to weed, but it WILL bring your apetite back. I could also recommend: eat more cinnamon, eat less fiber, eat only your favorite foods (especially your favorite healthy foods), ALWAYS eat breakfast, see if that kickstarts your appetite a bit.

>>17744564
>any more detail on that front?
Not really, Im not getting very clear answers on that front... more information about what happened might help if you want me to look more.

>Any ideas on how I could get over that hurdle?
find comfort in daily things, they dont even need to be chores yet, just do one thing, daily, every single time, let the joy of habit find its way into other things, eventually keep a day timer and make some of your chores and organizational things part of that routine. Youll find the joy in them when the stability and routine brings you comfort. The problem is, you already find joy in routine, you just dont have the right routine.

>Yeah, it's interesting to say the least that you're picking up on stuff like this.
Thats divination... its part intuition, part obvious guessing, part luck, and part something else that I dont think any of us really can explain yet. Thats a complicated topic but Im glad you were here.
>>
>>17744571
"lyricmancy" is basically bibliomancy, except with song lyrics. Divining meaning via random or semi-random song lyrics.

>>17744573
was there something you wanted to know?
>>
>>17744565

That is good to know; you should stick to what works best for you; in my part I am only a tarot reader, but I plan to go to the next level and start to learn hydromany in the very near future.

This being told; I am off to sleep, and I wish you and yours to live long and prosper. Thanks again, I will see you in the future for sure; so you can counsel on how this matter develops, lol.

Well then.
>>
>>17744580

hydromancy*******
>>
>>17744574
Hope i get better soon and start eating cause i really hate making my family worried. If you have time, could u say anything about my love life or future relationships? Thanks for helping out too, i really will think about talking to someone.
>>
>>17744578
I'm concerned about my future career path. I moved to the city and I'm not sure if this was wise choice. I started working at a restaurant and I found that I really dislike handling meat. Right now I'm planning on finding another job at a vegetarian place. However, I'm always not sure if I want to stay in this area.
>>
>>17744591
Also*
>>
File: The-Soothsayer-Tom-Keating.jpg (35 KB, 800x299) Image search: [Google]
The-Soothsayer-Tom-Keating.jpg
35 KB, 800x299
>>17744587
I can say that I think that romance and relationships are not going to bring the stability and strength in life right now, that you are hoping they will. I see some alone time in your future, but I think you know how to best use this time to learn, and to grow. I think that you know that the relationship will come when its time is due, and in the meantime you have other healing to do. Please do not less this sadden you, when it comes, I see a very good outcome, someone almost motherly, protective, maybe good with money, it will be star crossed and fated I think, or at least very very good. But there is a journey between now, and then.

It will all come, you must be patient with yourself and with your course.

>>17744580
youre very welcome, thank you, and good luck to you.
>>
>>17744574
>Not really, Im not getting very clear answers on that front... more information about what happened might help if you want me to look more.

Well a couple of friends had been going to an event and had arranged for me to go with a girl they knew. After looking at the chick's facebook profile I decided not to go. I'm pretty sure it was the right decision considering I don't think I'd have had a decent time with a girl like that.

Does that clear anything up?
>>
>>17744591
You made this change to the city out of emotional burden I believe? Thats still lingering and its still haunting you. Youre living in the moment as if the past matters now, it does not. You need to realize that you made the best decision you could with the information you had. It may not have turned out the way you wanted, but it turned, and you have to chart a course forward, not back. The position you are in now... its not so much about the meat as it is your feeling of working there, I think you're not feeling the way you expected to. You were expecting something a bit more... intimate, this is just a restaraunt job, meat on plates, food gets eaten, you get tip you go home and repeat. There is little satisfaction here for you, and the same way you made the last choice to move to the city in deep emotion, you are doing so again. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but do be aware of it. I think you have the strength to keep on doing what you're doing.. I think there may even be a raise, or some money coming your way, I dont know that that involves... keep your eyes open.

I do however think that the vegetarian option is going to feel like a great new start for you, more comfortable. Please do consider working towards putting yourself there because I think it will be more in line with what you want. But dont doubt for a second that youve got what it takes to continue with what youre doing, youve got the strength.
>>
File: 7840811186_50ab62f935_o_d.jpg (2 MB, 2480x1662) Image search: [Google]
7840811186_50ab62f935_o_d.jpg
2 MB, 2480x1662
>>17744578
Thanks !
>>
>>17744603
>Does that clear anything up?
not really. I do see sorrow there. I think you made the right choice, but I do think it may close you off to some things, that is perhaps for the best. I think part of what it has taught you is that you are not willing to settle for just anything right now...

You know I dont think you have all the information you need about where you are yet, the area, the people, your place in it... dont rush it. Its coming. Play it safe and smart, wait til you have the information you need.
>>
>>17744606
Wow, this is exactly what I'm feeling.
I was having trouble figuring out exactly what was troubling me about my current job. I really do enjoy cooking. I think I need to find a style of restaurant more suited to me. Thank you very much I really appreciate your time and effort.
>>
>>17744615
it's not the cooking dear. Cooking is a means to an end, you want to bring joy, memories and to heal, nurture, be close to people through what you're doing. This job doesnt give you that. A restaraunt where the food suits your attitude, and maybe you can get some experience in the back of the house, with cooking, or more uhh... close contact with the customers? making recomendations, knowing what they want and helping them feel good about the meal... thats what you need.

"Im going where the weather suits my clothes" is an old Bob Dylan lyric... I think you need to go where the food suits your attitude. but until then you CAN keep this up... youre very tenacious. Be strong until you can find the spot where you will be comfortable, best of luck to you.
>>
>>17744597
Will this person be someone new i meet? Or someone i know?
>>
>>17744626
weird read.... Im going to say... you have not met them yet. They have not started making their way into your life yet, but they are coming. The circumstances for them to come into your life have not been met.
>>
>>17744629
I see. Well. Im hoping for the best.Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17744609
Alright, thanks again for all that. It was pretty helpful :)
>>
Good morning everyone (well..for me..). Is anyone reading?
>>
>>17744629

Hello dear reader. Can I ask you, it is possible for me to make it happen with Tara? Thanks!
>>
>>17744619
Hello, I want to say Thank you. I read some of your advice. I feel that is time to make change. I know it will be hard but I will use your wise words.
>>
Female
Single
Is he the one? Should I fight for him or hes not worth the chance. Does he want me? Should I push us to be together?
>>
Sam
Male
I feel like there's a question hovering in my mind. It's been a while. Idk what though...
>>
i want to believe in magick and the paranormal but i haven't seen anything substantial. whats a simple spell or thing i can do that will lead me to an experience?
>>
any good magick/occult forums you anons know of?
>>
David
Male

Will my grandma walk again? What's going on in my life? How does it look?

Thank you.
>>
>>17744629
Hello readingbro. I wanted to know if the path I want to take will led me to the place I desire, and if I'll ever find a good partner to pass my genes onward.
>>
is anyone doing a reading?

how about a reading exchange?
>>
André
Male
Aries

When or how will my life get back on track?
>>
>>17744306
again with the accusation of being entitled... if I come to these threads often and I don't get replied to consecutively thread after thread am I not allowed to be upset at that? I'm the least entitled person I know again stop acting like you fucking know me you twat
>>
>>17745302
What readers did you query when you were wanting to get a reading? Or did you only air-query?
>>
>>17745302
>I'm the least entitled person I know again stop acting like you fucking know me you twat
>you twat

Sure bud.
>>
Female
almost 20

Please someone tell me that my chakras are aligned or whatever and that you checked the future and everything's gonna be ok
>>
where dem readers at?
>>
>>17745426
tey ded
>>
>>17745441
ayy fuck
What do now?
>>
>>17745455
Go out and find a gf without the aid of cards
>>
>>17745462
Nah that sucks
>>
>>17745409
Don't use words you don't understand them kid. Calling you a twat when you assume something about me isn't being entitled
>>
File: 1454595620382.jpg (101 KB, 720x454) Image search: [Google]
1454595620382.jpg
101 KB, 720x454
>>17745302
>>17745644
When you randomly insult strangers, or tell them to drink bleach, it is a good sign that you are in fact entitled. Because it means you feel you have the inborn right to be a shitty person to someone else.

When I called you entitled, it was because you were getting aggressive because no one had read you, you act as if you are entitled to a reading. You are not. Then you continued to insult, and be rude. I do not know you, but based purely on your behavior in the thread, there's a pretty good case that you're an entitled, rude person.

You're allowed to be upset, we're also allowed to mock you. You are not entitled to anything, not to readings, not to civil responses, not to 'not having your feelings hurt'. You are currently learning what the response will be from people who are offering of their own free time when you belligerently abuse and insult them. You should perhaps take this information and apply it to other elements of your life.

I really want to stop arguing this with you for the sake of the thread but honestly, you should be made an example of. Don't act entitled, don't demand, don't threaten, don't abuse, or you won't get anything and you don't deserve it.

I know that having these things pointed out to you makes you red in the face and angry that someone could dare insult you back, refuse to service your petty demand, or mock you, but the world does not work the way you think it works and none of us exist for your amusement. The sooner you realize this and stop negatively effecting the people around you, the better.
>>
>>17744815
Sorry for your grandma, hope she gets better
>>
Newbie tarot card reader. I just want to practice a bit, if that's okay. I can't promise my reading will be as great as the other readers on here do, but all I need is some information about yourself and a query.
>>
>>17745726
You give me a good vibe. Could you try mine please?
>>17745229
>>
>>17745726
Sure! Female, 22, and Capricorn.

I want to know how June is going to be for me!
>>
>>17745726

I need readings for two friends, can you do it, reader?

I can offer ther physical attributes, profession etc.
>>
>>17745644
>>17745698
JUST FUCK ALREADY
>>
>>17745726
Tall green eyed guy asking about upcoming changes whenever they benefit me or not.
>>
>>17745726
Thom, 18, Libra/Virgo Cusp

Just a general is fine.
>>
>>17745726
Hi there! I'm sure with a little practice you'll be an excelent reader. May I ask a love reading please?
>24 yo
>short
>female
>dark eyes
Hope that info is good for you.
>>
>>17745726
What can i expect of tonight?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.