[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp /x/ are you ready to get chipped? Didn't think I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
Welp /x/ are you ready to get chipped?

Didn't think I would see this being pushed so soon, but jewish owned Buzzfeed is officially starting to push this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc

They've been pushing digitized shekels since the credit/debit card can't say I'm really surprised.
>>
Biohacking is some neat shit, it's a shame that right now it's pretty much limited to IR chips and magnets.
>>
>>17745799

There's a lot they could apply this too and not just wallet or monetary needs, want to get into your house? Well you could always flash your ID chipped hand against your lock to let you in, etc, etc.
>>
>>17745814
Or have the door report you to authorities as soon as you interact with it, reporting your location.
>>
>>17745814
I'm interested in medical chipping. If someone with allergies, prescriptions or conditions gets into an accident, any hospital can keep their ordinary treatment up while managing their new problem safely.

And this is sad to think about, but chipping dementia patients is a good idea to get them home safe when they wander.
>>
If they chip me I will just cut it out.
>>
I rate anything with 666 as bs
>>
>>17745948
Doubt it. We've asked you to cut it out for years and you still shitpost.
>>
>>17745964
Shit, dude, that was good. Also

>implying that was a shitpost
>>
File: carbon.jpg (13 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
carbon.jpg
13 KB, 300x262
>>17745799
Eh RFID will probably never become a real thing

the beast already has its print on your finger
>>
Never.
>>
Does it track bitcoins?
>>
>>17745799
if they do actually do this
trust me, the lizards will probably start chipping people at hospitals when they put them under

they fucking drugged me unconscious then drained my blood the last time I went to the hospital, be wary
>>
>>17745982
lol funny m8
>>
>>17745992
Well that blows, last time I went to the hospital they just gave me large amounts of opiates every four hours over 3 days while I played vidya on my phone and tried to sleep.

The only spooky thing to happen was waking up to a pale young woman stroking my head, then apologizing for waking me up as she vanished into the darkness.

I'd rationalize it as a nurse or something, but my room door never opened, and both the nurse and CNA that night were black.

Find a better hospital.
>>
File: benezra-quote-smaller-nimbus.jpg (31 KB, 194x236) Image search: [Google]
benezra-quote-smaller-nimbus.jpg
31 KB, 194x236
>>
>>17745992
I went to las Palmas in west Texas and they tried to replace drawn blood with sodium chloride. I told them fuck no I'm allergic to everything.
Hospital malpractice is becoming extremely common.
Kind of odd that they'd shoot up a hbp patient with salt water.
>>
>>17746204
because they wanted your blood dude
these demons need our blood to stay alive
your doctor was probably one
>>
>>17745799
I don't have problem with things like this as long as it's not mandatory then I see no problem then again I'm not really a paranoid person by nature.
Not something I care to do but the magnet in the finger mods are neat, to be able to tell where magnetic north is seems helpful.
>>
>>17746092
She probably wanted to sit on your cock. Fag!
>>
This worries me because its easy to abuse or have too central of control. Not to mention mistakes made by the system.
>>
>>17745799
People have been putting RFID chips in themselves for at least a decade. I remember some guy was using it as a home security aid. Doors would lock/unlock in his presence along with his alarm system etc.
>>
if it REALLY got to the point where it became a huge thing to the point where no one will deal with you unless you have it, i will probably go with putting the implant inside a small credit card shaped bit of silicone. if they need it in me for medical reasons then i'd need to figure something out.
i have doubts it will be in my life time that it will be absolutely required however because even me, at 21 years old, still experience 70s era tech on a daily basis and use cash instead of card.
>>
File: 1462911710914.jpg (560 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
1462911710914.jpg
560 KB, 776x1054
neural implants aren't too far away lads....

highly advanced micro computers attached to your brain.... don't accept it if you want to go to heaven....
>>
File: 1458771564011.jpg (31 KB, 388x369) Image search: [Google]
1458771564011.jpg
31 KB, 388x369
>>17747369
Even if you unknowingly accepted one under duress?
I guess that would be the test though...
>>
>>17747388
>>17747369

More religious fear-mongering from christians, surprise surprise. Christianity can be summed up in two words: "... or else." Believe, or else. Convert, or else. Fear-driven all the way down the line.
>>
File: 1459366007818.jpg (52 KB, 650x634) Image search: [Google]
1459366007818.jpg
52 KB, 650x634
>>17747392
So if a non-christian wakes up after some really bizarre dreams, with a new scar on their head, about where the left front temporal lobe is...
>>
>>17747388
anon, the first lesson in critical thinking is that when someone makes a claim, before you believe it, ask "is it true?" In this case, there are a few claims being made, all of which a thinking mind will question: a) heaven exists b) you have to earn your way there, which leads to questioning claim 'why do you have to earn your way there', etc. You will find that the bottom line to all the questions you ask is the usual christian fear-mongering "... or else (hell/death/something else that's also definitely not an example of the unconditional love they pay lip service to.)" If you make someone afraid enough, their logical mind shuts down, and they react emotionally, out of that fear.
>>
>>17747402
Let's say I start a new religion. One of the main tenents of my religion is that it's a proof that my faith is the One True Faith that ice floats in water. Any time anyone tries to argue with me, all I have to do is point at a glass of ice water. "See? The ice is floating. That means my religion MUST be real!"
Same for christianity. For all I know, the gubmint may well someday require those chips. Maybe some people will even have them forced on them. Like the floating ice in my glass of icewater, though, that's got nothing whatsoever to do with religion.
>>
File: 1460311481791.jpg (514 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
1460311481791.jpg
514 KB, 400x516
>>17747403
Well, you're right. Fear and religion are two very useful and effective tools. Weather or not there is a heaven, what are our dreams? And if something happens to one in a dream that corresponds with the waking world, and is referenced directly, the very next day, by someone who appeated in the dream...does that mean there is more to life than this? There is something going on...sime people are getting fucked out of what might be called heaven and they don't even know it...
I speculate it has to do with simulated histories and a cimputer that traps users. But I don't know for sure, much less why.
>>
File: 1462333062455.jpg (42 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1462333062455.jpg
42 KB, 640x960
>>17747392
have fun getting hacked and being controlled by whoever is in charge

I don't think you understand the possibilities there are with this technology.... You know those face swapping videos where people impose celebs faces into theirs in real time through video? That's just primitive compared to what we will have. Real time illusions of our reality. All regulated by the government. Not just faces, but everything.

Yes we may get direct access to Google in our brain, but Google is regulated. Red pilled info won't be available. Everything will be digital so how will we know if the history books have been changed? "Thee latest study says Egyptian kings were black". How the fuck do you or me know? Are we the scientists? It's all bullshit regulated information.

Sounds awesome until you realize your Free will is gone. They can control you and you won't even know it. They already do now. Live without your phone for a week.
>>
>>17747418
>tenents
tenets
>>
File: 2015-11-15 23.18.34.jpg (13 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15 23.18.34.jpg
13 KB, 552x310
>>17745799
>buzzfeed
>>
>>17746092
But who was on the phone
>>
>>17745799
Clyde Lewis has been talking about chipping recently. I find it ridiculous that Christians are comparing it to Revelations and the mark of the beast.
Benefits for chipping are a amazing, but it's just a matter of time before it becomes abused as a system for the people.
>>
I think there is no need for any chips, implants or any extraneous gadgets.

People can already be identified from facial and other visual properties. It probably doesn't take too long to be able to identify a person by olfactory means. Might even be already possible. You can mask your face, do the laser pointer thing for the camera or other disruptive humbuggery to prevent photographing you, but trying to mask or contain the odors that are specific only for you is a tougher thing to do.

Also, these fitness wristbands and all the associated phone apps are really efficient helpers in supporting you at the upkeep and improvement of your health and fitness. Your personal patterns regarding sleep, heart rate, walking habits, ass jiggles and what-not are constantly synced and stored in a cloud that's accessible through an easy-to-use API. When getting healthier, more fit and sexy is so easy and the positive results are visible already during the first two weeks, it's difficult, at least for me, to make the decision to not use such an aid.

What we are, what we do, what we look like, what we smell like, how we traverse, how we exist and with who can be tracked and identified already with current, even commercial tech. That tech will be dramatically improved in the next ten years, so personally I see no need for chips.

I am not very good in English. Very sorry.
>>
>>17745943
All those people are dead anyway, under normal circumstances. If you're only alive because of extraordinary precautions, yeah, more extraordinary precautions are liable to help. It's unreasonable to expect anyone else to agree to them.

Many schools have banned peanut butter because of children with peanut allergies. It would be far more reasonable to have all the peanut allergy kids go to a special school where the peanut ban can actually be enforced.

>>17745948
What if they put it in your brain?

>>17747902
It's more as a litmus test than anything else. People who accept something invasive are compliant, people who refuse it are troublemakers. Tyrants want their population balance at 100% / 0%, and they'll reduce their headcount as much as necessary to get that ratio. Stalin had more people killed than Hitler did, but he's not remembered as more evil, and the only reason is because he didn't lose a war and get his dirty laundry aired.
>>
>>17748051
>It would be far more reasonable to have all the peanut allergy kids go to a special school where the peanut ban can actually be enforced.

No, that wouldnt be more logical. It would actualy be pretty retarded to build a whole new school over an issue with peanut butter.

>All those people are dead anyway, under normal circumstances. If you're only alive because of extraordinary precautions, yeah, more extraordinary precautions are liable to help. It's unreasonable to expect anyone else to agree to them.

Lets close the hospital emergency rooms and fire all paramedics since the people they're supposed to threat are likely dead anyway.
Face it, medical chipping can only be a positive thing and you're arguing against it because you're afraid they're going to somehow control your brain. okay....
>>
>>17748051
Thank you for your response and thoughts. I probably stated my view or opinion about this with not enough elaboration. I apologize for this. My thoughts behind my post >>17747902 are more like this:

So, about those nasty mind controlling chips. Patrick the Paranormal Enthusiast tells me the society is now being tested for it's compliance, and he says the operational definition for "compliance" is that how easily and willingly do they accept new applications that share and export their personal data into use. And that it would finally escalate to the situation where the easily accepting people are implanted with this mind control application, and the rest to be put somewhere else, or something. Whatever it is.

My first thought would be, that is this Patrick perhaps overestimating the unpredictability and uncontrollability (not even sure if this is a proper word) of himself in a psychological, social, or bio-chemical sense? Does he really think that his compliance and obedience need to be tested in order to assess if the mind control application could be applied to him? His needs, aspirations and behavior are already mapped so that they can be tampered even with just a good sales pitch or carefully orchestrated peer pressure. I would question and test a bit more what Patrick thinks people are studying and doing in universities.

Still, I of course believe someone is definitely attempting to design some sort of mind control chip some day. I just don't think it would be that efficient when compared to the methods we have currently in hand.
>>
>>17745964
Top kek
>>
>>17748449
go back to /sci/ for more book learning shit, you reasoning shitposter shillface and dont come back
>>
>>17748385
>somehow control your brain
>>17748449
>mind controlling chips

Seriously? Who told you that people think they're mind control? That's schizo talk.

Chips are an always-on-you ID card (currently used mostly in animals). The next thing is to connect that to your bank account, door locks, car ignition, etc. That stuff is being done with iPhones right now.

Integrating these functions into a single digital account is the problem. It puts all of your eggs in one basket, and puts that basket in the keeping of a government run by people we know are incredibly corrupt. The chip itself is peripheral.
>>
>>17746033
Thanks mate i consider my self a rather clever fellow
>>
>>17748528
that and you can buy the readers online. a person with a pre-set tablet or laptop in his backpack with an overclocked reader could pass you in the street and copy your info from it.
>>
>>17746308
There are a lot of things out there that are not "mandatory" but you end up being forced into using them due to their popularity.
Internet, for example. Its not mandatory by any means, but how often do you get asked for your email or facebook or need to fill out something online. Hell every business around my area only does online applications now
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.