[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the middle of the night, you're walking on an isolated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: UFO lights.jpg (38 KB, 575x395) Image search: [Google]
UFO lights.jpg
38 KB, 575x395
In the middle of the night, you're walking on an isolated highway away from the city with nobody around. There's nothing around but meadows and trees swinging with wind. The only sound you hear is the wind blowing and crickets chirping near the grass.
You start hearing a deep loud noise outside coming from closeby. You realize theres something strange going on right behind the trees near your walkway. In moments, you see a huge object hovering right above the grass to your right. It has freaky lights all over it and one big lightsource shining down. You realize it's pulling something from the ground to the giant opening under it. It doesn't seem to have spotted you and you can lose your track behind the trees if you walk 20 more meters. You have your tablet that can take high resolution videos.

Do you run inside the tractor beam and jump inside of it ?

Do you take a video of it until it goes away ?

Do you stand still and don't move a muscle that can make it notice you ?

Do you run for the woods and hope it doesn't come after you ?
>>
Moon them.
>>
Take video while simultaneously running for tree line
>>
Fap
>>
>>17745666
I'd probably take a shaky unstable low resolution video and put it on youtube.
>>
>>17745666
>2016
>walking
>even worse, being enough of a beta that you don't have anyone with you
but with that out of the way I'd probably just take a grainy pic and upload it to /x/ screaming "ZOMG GUISE ALIENS R REAL" before taking my clothes off and running away
>>
File: dubs.jpg (62 KB, 389x772) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
62 KB, 389x772
>>17745666
>666
>>
run like a bitch
>>
>>17745856
Tbh, if I were you I wouldn't bother...blokes will still argue it's photoshopped
>>
>>17745974
Yeah, but to be honest the only real thing on /x/ anyway is the shitposting. I mean no one is stupid enough to believe anything on /x/ right?
>>
Take video while running towards the tractor beam, throw tablet behind me at the last second and jump in.

That footage will scare the shit out of whichever poor son of a bitch finds the tablet.
>>
>>17745997
> throwing the tablet and not recording the inside of the ship
pleb
>>
>>17746006
>Implying you'll get back out with the footage.

You've got to think ahead anon, the aliums aren't going to be pleased if you're recording all their cattle mutilation, anal probing, and interstellar travel technology.
>>
>>17746018
If it just drops down before getting into the ship, people are just gonna call it fake and it won't show anything.
>>
>>17745666
I actually want to play,
I would jump in front of the tractor beam. If I'm that close I'm probably dead anyway so I'll show them I'm special :)
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 400x400
>>17745666
What is the exact time and date? What are your GPS coordinates? What portion of the moon is illuminated? What are the temperature and relative humidity? What was your original direction of travel?
Otherwise GTFO and take it to >>>/qst/ where this RP SHITPOST belongs.
>>
Run towards it to become their interplanetary monkey gladiator.. WITNESS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.