[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extreme Demonic Possession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Watch with caution! The link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyo9wvPNsw
>>
>>17745255
>High Impact Demonic Violence
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 800x512
>>17745255
Please summarize so I don't waste 13 minutes of my life. Don't you have original thoughts regarding the subject? Has your life been reduced to copying hyperlinks? Give me even a hint of why I should waste any of my life on something you have recommended if you can't take the time to explain why you have recommended it.
>>
>>17745429
Scratch and sniff should be a thing.
>>
I think the pic and the title say it all.
>>
>>17745255
Drugs aren't demons.
Get gassed, mudslime.
>>
>>17745255
Yuck
>>
>>17745662
this fucking muslims
>>
>extreme demonic posession
>actors and fx
>even the alleged thing she saw reeks of music and fx done for the moment.

t. actually posessed person

Yes, I am able to type normally and I don't do these weird things.

Know what the devil does? Tries to fool you into believing a wrong religion or be atheist, that's it. He uses whatever he's allowed by God and nothing else.

But this video?

Dungeons and dragons meets hollywood.

It is amusing how when people mock the wrong religion for what it is a video appears where there is "demonic cleansing".
It is more amusing how several religions do this, so it's all fake and acting obv. since God will only have one religion and one law.

It is just best to ask God directly to send you His people to prove things to you and teach you His ways and Christ.

As we live among demons, which is obv by all this acting we see in these videos.
One day a demon is cleansed by a jesusboi and the next one by a hindu.
Plain acting.
>>
Holy shit, one of these, the third I think, showed a guy being spanked by a shadow. Wtf.
>>
>>17745662
This anon is correct everything in the videos can be explained as a hoax, drug related, or mental illness related.
>>
Get a brain fggt.
>>
fake but cool. a lot of them seem like submissions for a horror short film contest.

except for the girl on the subway, which most people have seen already- that one is extended though, which is neat. you get to see the freakout before the freakout.
>>
The line is thin as invoked spirits or spirit possession manifest through the psyche thus ''demons'' can cause mental problems and vice versa mental problems can create ''demons''
Those who spiritually want to cure a mental condition personify the problem as a spirit in order to deal with it.
So you can't really tell the difference, as they're both pretty much the same.
>>
>>17745675
Who the fuck are you to speak on God's behalf?
>>
>>17745255
Cringy as hel.
>>
>>17745999
anti-satan trips confirmed
who dafaque is you.

jesus drank wine and was friends with hookers fuck off
>>
>>17745255
paranoid schizophrenia. nothing more.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.