[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's been a lot of prophets over the years, specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13
File: 0119muhammad04.jpg (124 KB, 800x1156) Image search: [Google]
0119muhammad04.jpg
124 KB, 800x1156
So there's been a lot of prophets over the years, specifically Muhammad. What kinds of things did they actually prophesize?
>>
The end of the world and the eventually victory of the "the chosen" (people who do what I say). Still waiting on those.
>>
File: starcocks.jpg (149 KB, 1436x765) Image search: [Google]
starcocks.jpg
149 KB, 1436x765
>>17745042
>So there's been a lot of prophets over the years, specifically Muhammad. What kinds of things did they actually prophesize?

This reads like a homework assignment at a junior college level World Religions 101 class.
>>
Muhammad was sure the most specific prophet.
>>
>>17745047
We are all the chosen people.
>>
File: illuminati-montage.jpg (314 KB, 1026x1151) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-montage.jpg
314 KB, 1026x1151
I'm a muslim and i will try to post everything every Prophet Muhammad SAWS warnings that came true by far.

He said : From the signs of the day of judgement is that barefoot bedouins will race eachother who will build the tallest building.

He also spoke of the Ad-Dajjal which he will appear before the end of times. He's blind in his right eye. You see today how many famos celebrities, personalities, musicians etc cover their eyes in their ads like pic related. This is also the origin of the wink because the wink is not simply a gesture
>>
“When the belly of Makkah will be cleft open and through it will be dug out river-like passages (i.e. tunnels) and the buildings of the Holy City of Makkah will rise higher than its mountains, when you observe these signs, then understand that the time of trial(Judgment day) is near at hand.”
>>
File: dokaaeua3.jpg (106 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
dokaaeua3.jpg
106 KB, 600x437
After
>>
>>17745265
That is one tacky looking building.
>>
>>17745042
only a muslim would be this bad at grammar. go oppress women and rape children somewhere else.
>>
>>17745265
those religious cucks built their building that large hoping to fulfill the prophecy of some child molester they all worhsip
>>
>>17745251
Do you believe in a messiah who is the exact opposite of Ad-Dajjal? As in he is blinded on the left eye and granted divine sight in his right eye?
Just some underground prophetic story I heard. Want to know your input on this.
>>
>>17745380
sure, he exists, but he hates muslims
>>
>>17745380
The messiah is the name of prophet Isah(Jesus) AS and the literal meaning of the Ad-Dajjal is the Anti-messiah, the false liar. There is hadith stating that Jesus AS will return after the trial of Ad-Dajjal and that he will kill him.
>>
>>17745459
the snake is too slick for you losers.
>>
>>17745047
Last I checked cats were chosen. Do they have online pet stores and delivery services available?
>>
>>17745471
like, the snake is slicker than your dick after fucking 72 virgins
>>
>>17745042
A lot of them confirm the same thing, the same belief, The Day of Judgement and The Revelation.

They still put in work to help save people's lives from the devil(s).
>>
>>17745265
>>17745269
Makes you wonder why Trump hates Muslims so much, they clearly have the same taste in buildings!
>>
>>17745520
the religion of islam is barbarous
>>
>>17745529
Trump could do with a good barber
>>
>>17745529
I find the lizards that hate Islam to be most barbarous, killing and slaughtering millions of people solely for monetary gain so they can stuff their fat faces full of food for as long as they can until Hell opens and swallows them all and burns them for eternity.

Enjoy yourselves, eat your food and drink ur liquor while you can :)
>>
Bait.
>>
>>17745251
>>17745263
That's it? That's all he's good for?
>>
>>17745618
Whie watching out for Alla Akbar.
>>
They outcome authority via app alyptic paradigm. Therefore abrahamic religions depend that fear you feel against the demigod sky dad.
With all respect humanity can do better than that.
>>
>>17745665
YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY RETARDDATION
>>
>>17745042
Muhammad, much like Moses; didn't obey the rules that was written in the holy book most of the time, he was arrogant, selfish and cocky also he was suffering from every deadly sin known to man especially lust and pride, i can without a doubt say that Jesus is the perfect role model for humans, not Muhammad.
>>
atheists believe he was real, not because of evidence but because he did a lot of crazy/cruel things
>>
>>17745618
Is this a genuine butthurt mudshit or just bait?
>>
I was told by a Prophet himself, that the most basic law, the Ten Commandments, is what we should all abide by, regardless of your sect of the Abrahamic religions - there's only One God.

Just do good and don't be evil.

Petty arguments get you nowhere.

Only a false prophet would disagree, and they are the last people to touch the Holy Books because they hate God - they are cursed for eternity and stay on earth forever.
>>
>>17745710
>Just do good and don't be evil.

Who decides what's good or evil?
>>
>>17745862
People who aren't autistic.
>>
>>17745862
Probably God
>>
>>17745618
i dont kill or slaughter anybody for monetary gain you butthurt mudslime.

>prove your religon is right
cant.
>>
>>17746193
you spiritually support people who do though
just as bad
>>
>>17746197
Just like moderate muslims support radical muslims, eh?
>>
>>17746201
racist
>>
>>17745710
god commits genocide

and you condone the animal holocaust whih god also allows
>>
>>17746206
>god commits genocide
Is he not allowed to?
>>
>>17746205
Islam is not a race. It's an ideology like fascism, communism or others.
>>17746206
>god commits genocide
Is he not allowed to?
>>
Thats not mohamed. That is the Prophet Ali.
It is not ISLAM. it is ALEVI religeon
Prophet Ali is worshiped like JESUS they believe he is son of god. You can draw his picture
>>
>>17746201
false assumption
>>17746205
also a false assumption, there are Muslims of every race, most just aren't open about it because of spiritual oppression

>>17746206
also a baseless assumption
you can't see into God's heart
>>
>>17745042
Thats not Muhammad thats the Prophet Ali.
>>
File: Judge over you servants.jpg (67 KB, 848x409) Image search: [Google]
Judge over you servants.jpg
67 KB, 848x409
>>17746206
Riddle me this.
God gave life, and then God takes life. Can that be considered genocide?

Also, this life is just a test, and we will be judged fairly over that which we aused to argue about.
>>
>>17746216
What? is that meant to justify genocide?
>>
>>17746229
religion sucks so much ass
it's a terrible reflection of humanity to be honest
>>
>>17746229
God does not give life or take it, you need to prove that statement is true.

Also im talking where he flooded the planet and killed every land animal and human to name 1 genocide act committed by an all loving being.

Again, this life is not a "test"...prove it is.
>>
fucking /x/...god dammit.
>>
>>17746231
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>17746237
>religion sucks so much ass
Islam does.
>>
thats not mooohamed
>>
File: b15SyZ1.jpg (101 KB, 973x549) Image search: [Google]
b15SyZ1.jpg
101 KB, 973x549
A) What's Islam?
B)Not my business
C)Support Islam
D) HATE ISLAM
>>
>>17746233
Yes.
Why wouldn't he be allowed to if he made everything?
Going "THAT'S NOT FAIR!" will only make you look like a tantruming child.
>>
>>17746256
still not justifying genocide.

> i made it so i get to cause suffering in it. IF.I.WANT.TOO

you make your god sound like a tantruming child.
>>
>>17746256
So because he made life then he can cause suffering and inflict cruelty and this is justified because he made it so its ok?

Fuuuucking hell....can you imagine when humans make sentient life and we tried to use that to justify causing suffering....
>>
>>17746271
It's a little boys world
>>
File: a haafidh.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
a haafidh.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>17745042
In the name of God.
All prophets basically came to keep people from calling gods beside The One, the only God.

Then they told people to be good, and stay away from doing bad things. When asked, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that a bad deed is that which you don't want others to know that you do. I'm paraphrasing here.

Then they told about a Day where we will be judged for all of our intentions and deeds, where everyone will be fairly judged.

Then many of them had miracles (something which men cannot do) to show that this is serious. Muhammad (pbuh) was given the Qur'an, and it is made such that no group of people could have done something similar, even to a small extent. Classical arabic is the most advanced language in the world, and the Qur'an is by far and far the best piece of literature in the world. In terms of rhetorical devices, form, etc.
Not so well written, but there ya go.
>>
>>17746271
>still not justifying genocide.
There doesn't have to be any justification, do you justify waking up in the morning?
You just feel like it.
>>
>>17746281
Mohammed (piss be upon him) didn't come to tell anybody to do good, Mohammed (piss be upon him) came to fuck a 9 year old, cause huge wars over petty shit and then shit up Europe 1400 years later.
>>
>>17746237
I wonder how many people who practice religion you have encountered? If you'd encountered some muslims, you'd probably see religion in a different light.
>>17746239
Theoretically, if God created life, then God can take it whenever He wishes, because life did not belong to anyone else in the first place.
In islam, the flood is not a global catastrophe. They were also given the message by Noah for 950 years, so the punishment came upon them.
Well, I cannot prove that this life is a test other than agreeing with what The Recitation (al-Qur'an) states. And since that book is miraculous and unflawed, then I believe it to be true.
>>
>>17746286
Muhammed (may God bless him and his family) never initiated any wars, they were all acts of defence.
>>
>>17746300
So you're saying fucking a 9 year old is perfectly fine?

I hope you enjoy your """""""""infallible perfect koran""""""" and the satanic verses.
>>
>>17746237
too bad lizards and tentacle monsters aren't human
>>
>>17746291
the book is flawed, it contradicts itself and has immoral teachings. No evidence whatsover about it been miraculous

Yes god created life, but that does not justify him inflicting suffering to sentient life forms.

see
>>17746277
>>
>>17746311
For one, let's make a line between God =/= Allah because God isn't the same thing as the moon god mudshits worship.

God doesn't need to be justified in anything, in the Bible, world was growing decadent and God was displeased with that - he told Noah that he'll basically fuck shit up and that he should warn everyone else to get on a boat.
Obviously everyone ignored Noah and they died. It's as much God's fault is as accidentally causing a fire, going "YO GET THE FUCK OUT, SHIT'S ON FIRE" then realizing everyone is still inside the building and burning to death because no one wanted to get out.
>>
>>17746302
I don't have enough knowledge of the matter at hand to give an explanation.
It sounds disturbing, I agree.
I can at least say that she must've been in puberty, and that could've happened much earlier 1400+ years ago, in a clean environment. Everything also ages quicker in warmer climates, which is why the siberian wolves grow larger than the german wolves, for example.

Muhammad's (may Allah bless him and his family) other wives were mostly widows and the like, so this was a special marriage, the scholars say. Through Aishah we have come to know a lot about the habits of Muhammad (pbuh).
>>
>>17745042
I'll give you guys a hint...
When you see an obvious presence in the world that shills against Islam from what seems to be of pure ignorance,
then it means that it is definitely worth looking into
the shills may pretend to be ignorant, asking stupid questions, making false assumptions, openly blaspheming, but they only do so because they are already cursed by God Himself and are aware of it
many of these shills are the same person, Satan, who controls the soulless corpses that pretend to live among us
these are what devils truly are and they are often referred to as lizards or reptilians
proof of the hivemind is in the book of Revelation, in Revelation 17:13

America is Babylon the Great of The Revelation, hence the inverted pentagram built into the streets of Washington D.C.

It's pretty wise to seek refuge in Allah, or whatever Name you choose to call Him, as if you haven't noticed, the police and government forces who oppress us are starting to openly kill unarmed citizens of all races - their depopulation agenda, as the earth is dying and these greedy lizards want to make sure they stay alive for as long as they can

the only thing they have to look forward to is Hell and the more nonbelievers there are the more potential bodies, power and energy the devils have to feed off of
>>
File: Tired Sadfrog.png (111 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Tired Sadfrog.png
111 KB, 306x306
>>17746324
I'd really like you to stop with the pbuh shit.

Also majority of Mohammed's wars were offensive.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad#Lead_up_to_armed_conflict
>The Caravan raids refer to a series of raids which Muhammad and his Companions participated in. The raids were generally offensive[10]

Now, I'm not going to judge for warring during an extremely chaotic and war-filled period of human history, but Islam never evolved past that.

Catholicism was also violent and fueling wars, but it grew out of it.
Meanwhile take a gander at middle east - wars fucking everywhere.
And Islam being the main cause.
I think taking a warlord's words as "word of god" was a huge mistake for the arabs.
>>
>>17746319
except it isnt because god would have caused the fire.

Also yes he does need to be justfied in his actions (Especially because he claims to be fair and just)...

when humans make sentient AI, we are going to need to justify causing them suffering or killing them. It is irrelevant if we think we are superior or we made them.

Allah and your god are just as bad.
>>
File: Allahu akbar.jpg (158 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
Allahu akbar.jpg
158 KB, 1400x700
>>17746336
Yes I'm fairly sure it's Satan who doesn't want beheadings in Europe.
I'm fairly sure it's Satan who wants animals to be painfully slaughtered in agony.
I'm fairly sure it's Satan who doesn't want suicide bombings in Europe.
I'm fairly sure it's Satan who wants pluralism and rule of law.

Obviously beheading children, women, innocent people, spreading like rats on welfare and then dehumanizing everyone who dares to disagree "many of these shills are the same person, Satan, who controls the soulless corpses that pretend to live among us" must be the work of all-benevolent merciful Allah!
>>
>>17746336
most religious critiques use logic and reasoning to show how religon is not moral

>just call everyone a shill and say its satan (even though i have no evidence satan is real)
>>
>>17746336
but yet all this is "inshallah"

lololololol your god cannot control some lizards or the devil???
>>
>>17746349
You have no evidence Satan is not real, either.

But the mudshits are clearly insane, they actually believe in what they say, that anyone who dares to disagree is a non-human and they should kill them.
Islam doesn't even define non-believers as innocent and at the same time forbids "killing innocent", see the giant logic gap there?
>>
>>17746311
The best example that I can think of is that the shortest chapter in The Recitation uses 40(!) different rhethorical devices, while the chapter is 10 words long. Many non-muslim linguists have confirmed that a human being cannot do this. I wonder what makes you say that it contradicts itself?
As explained, everyone will be rewarded for that which they used to do. Being harmed in this life will remove some of your sins.

>>17746319
Islam means submittance to the One God, who has created everything, who is the First, the Last, the creator of the Heavens and the Earth, which we will all be returned to at an appointed time in the future. We muslims truly worship God, and place no sons, not anything besides God. Allah is the arabic word for The God, and both arabic christian and jews use that word.
That story is a bad example, but yeah, God punished them, so the will be recompensed for that, as they will be recompensed for the bad things which they did.
>>
>>17746346
allah=satan

good for you satan, you got a new disguise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
>>
>>17746358
I fail to see why that is a miracle?

It contradicts itself, because the teachings contradict themselves

No it wont, thats just something people say so they can feel better about seeing loved ones suffer before death.
>>
It's too late for me to bother even discussing this shit.

Don't ever snort religion, /x/. Especially not Islam.
>>
>>17746355
That which is asserted without evidence (and in the thousands of years it has had has not produced any evidence) can be fucked off without evidence. Lucky you had this long desu senpai
>>
>>17746338
The caravan raids were not wars, they were guerilla tactics against a stronger opponent which had caused them much harm due to them believing in a new religion which they didn't like for economical reasons and similar.
In a football game, you can't win by always defending. They attacked, but they didn't instigate the fighting in the first place.

Wars in middle east is backed by US shipping guns and training rebels, also they killed half a million children in Iraq back when the country was peaceful and flourishing. Same thing with Syria, Somalia and Afghanistan, and all of the other countries which I haven't mentioned.
The Recitation states clearly that muslims are those who do not fight unless attacked (paraphrased).
>>
>>17746384
How can you justify islam being the religion of peace?
>>
Thanks 4chan, for letting sandniggers in most of the threads lately. I had some fun times with you but now I'm leaving.
>>
>>17746390
we've sunk to an irredeemable low once we let the muslims in
>>
>>17746390
OP here. I agree. L8r sk8r
>>
>>17746362
Because a human cannot do it, that's why.
you need to give me any examples so that I can refute those claims. It's like saying that the earth is flat. "Why?" Because it's flat.

>No it wont, thats just something people say so they can feel better about seeing loved ones suffer before death.
You may believe so, the point was to show how God can be Just when He punishes someone.
>>
>>17746392
>>17746394
They are everywhere on all the boards all the time lately, what is up with that?

Shouldn't they be busy beheading people or some shit
>>
>>17745042
Muhammad said we could not find Jericho because it was buried so deep in the earth we could not ever get to it.

We found it where the Bible said it was and with everything about it exactly as the Bible said....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrSkikZhxI&nohtml5=False

Muhammad was just another false prophet.
>>
>>17746353
this is but a testing ground for souls to see if they actually want to enter the Kingdom of Heaven
you can really stay here on earth and argue forever if you want too
doesn't sound too enjoyable though
>>
>>17746402
What a thing to say about the one which Jesus (pbuh) prophesized!
This is but one of them:
"Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect...."

http://islam101.com/religions/christianity/mBible.htm
>>
>>17746395
humans can not do what exactly?

yeah that baby who suffers in its short life....god was taking away the sin....
>>
>>17746427
>no evidence
>god knows all and plans all so it cant be a test
>>
>>17746224
No ali is not considered a prophet. Not even Shia believe he is a prophet. They just highly respect him and believe he should have been the leader after Mohammed. They don't worship him.

Do actual research and don't just believe your local sheik. Stop spreading the hate.
>>
>>17746545
nigga it's a test for you
not God, He knows everything
PS... don't confuse oppression from the devils as a test from God
they only add to their chastisement
>>
05/28/16(Sat)10:07:59 No.17745263
''and the buildings of the Holy City of Makkah will rise higher than its mountains''
05/28/16(Sat)10:09:03 No.17745265
THAT'S ONLY ONE BUILDING TALLER THAN THE MOUTAINS!
>>
>>17745618
You're supposed to help people, not make false accusations.

You are going to hell as a result, bub, unless you apologize to us.
>>
Christianity's "unconditionally loving" god's logic in a nutshell: "I gave you free will in order to give you the choice of whether or not to believe in me. But it's a completely false freedom, because if you don't make the choice I want you to make, I'll kill you."
>>
>>17748716
Actually Christianity pioneered the idea of non-believers going to heaven and accepting people of all faiths. The only "infidels" are non-repentant sinners.
>>
>>17748817
>Christianity pioneered the idea of non-believers going to heaven and accepting people of all faiths
Tell that to all the christians here who post at length about how you have to believe, or else.
>>
Why do people waste so much time following the words of a poor delusonal carpenter and a warmongering tyrant that lived 2000~ years ago is something I'll never understand.
>>
>>17748827
Now that I think about it, Christianity might have regressed a bit since the preaching started. Not that a modern fuckhead would listen to an anon that's actually read the goddamn Bible.
>>
>>17745618
>all the evil muzziez weren't is we dindu nuffin
>>
>>17745618
What else is life for but stuffing your face while your religious enemy prays and starves
>>
>the prophets say the end will come soon
>it's been over a thousand years
>world's still around
How convenient for them, that they died before anyone could catch them in their bullshit.
>>
>>17745459
That's what scares me the most.
The abrahamic prophecies converge to the same pre-end scenario. Then they diverge antithetically.

There shall be great deception.
>>
File: Anal.jpg (437 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
Anal.jpg
437 KB, 730x1095
>>17745042
anals ex
>>
File: Living_anal.jpg (338 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
Living_anal.jpg
338 KB, 900x1350
>>17753139
or maybe this
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.