[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are vampires just energy leeches but over time people misunderstood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 450501_1355144652568_500_284.jpg (41 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
450501_1355144652568_500_284.jpg
41 KB, 500x284
Are vampires just energy leeches but over time people misunderstood that blood is metaphor for life force, so now they're literally blood sucking beasts??
>>
>>17744795
Good point.
>>
>>17744795

Blood does contain our life force and you're just trying to turn something real into an abstract new age theory to make it sound less sinister.

Regenerating blood endlessly pretty much keeps your body endlessly young, if you could do it. It's not a metaphor. When doing occult rituals , do people use metaphores or do they use real blood?

Yeah that's your answer.
>>
>>17744829
...I use metaphors.
>>
>>17744829
But does that mean you can get life force just by drinking it? Or is it the occult rituals that extract the life force of the blood?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 320x320
>>17744795
Wow, an intelligent comment. Well done!
>>
>>17744835

I think the blood has to be real but it represents the life force. Freezing the state of your body in the age you were, keeping it that way. All substances needed are transferred by the blood stream, it's not so hard to imagine how important it is to keep it at high vitality.

From another perspective we are talking about something occult here, so going beyond your normal lifespan you stop being human and would need to use the human quality of another person, or you dry up as a shell that looks young and may not die but stay as a machine with no fuel.

Blood certainly has a lot of qualies physically, it contains our genes. Just like it's said swallowing sperm will alter the genes (yeah you can google it) why wouldn't blood do it.
>>
>>17744795
No, they are still just energy leeches, and there's now a separate myth about blood sucking beasts.
>>
>>17744898
Nice work, Sherlock
>>
It's a conspiracy.

Centuries ago criminals/the mentally ill/ outsiders/other undesirables were villianized as beasts and monsters. "Vampire" was just a common label. This gave communities an excuse to ostracize them and reinforce traditional values. This was just a lie "The Man" told us.

In reality, they were beautiful, tragic creatures who were unfairly persecuted out of envy.
>>
>>17744829
They use metaphors
Shit tier takes it verbatim like the bible
>>
>>17744915
Criminals are made not born.
It's social learning
>>
>>17744924
>>
>>17744918

>trying to say the bible is not to be taken literally

You're just part of the apologists.

>hurr durr satan isn't really evil, satanism is a theist practice, I promise, everyone is one and we should just accept homos and whatever

But that's not how it works.
>>
>>17744928
Yes.
It does.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.