[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (861 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
861 KB, 1920x1080
Dose anyone know how to banish/excersize/kill Demons,apparitions,monsters,ghost because I'm really interested. If you hunt the paranormal put some of your past experiences down. I am also interested in summoning things if anyone knows how to summon creatures tell me thanks
>>
Demons and monsters can be shot though demons come back. Ghosts and apparitions you can just ignore.
>>
>>17744771
Shot with what? And how do you know what they look like? And what if you wanted to get rid of the ghost???
>>
>>17744771
Are you a hunter ???
>>
>>17744766
There are things not for the ordinary man. If you want real answers you have one thing to do.
Post a picture of your eye. The best definition possible.
>>
>>17744777
Shot with a gun. There are some monstrous animals but 95% of truly evil things look just like people.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>17744784
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>17744784
Ta daaa, now tell me what you know.
>>
>>17744789
How do you deal with possession??
>>
>>17744809
Possession is no excuse for evil. At best, the "victim" was weak
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 980x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 980x980
>>17744766
So, "Demon Guy", what is your experience with anything? Do you have a genuine interest? Have you looked at anything online? OR are you an EdgeLord with a cool name?
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 500x532
>>17744766
>>17744802
>>17744806
SO, just another SHITPOSTER
>>
>>17744833
Yes I agree that his eyes look weak as shit.
>>
>>17744828
I have always been interested in satanic rituals,monsters,ghosts and possessions I have only found 4 chan recently ( I know I'm dumb) but my fascination has only grown. My name is because I had nothing else to call myself so if you want me to change my name that wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>17744838
Go back to facebook newfag.
>>
>>17744834
Can you please explain to me what is wrong with my eye?
>>
1/10 trolling
I prefered the guy with the entity that forced him to procrastinate.
>>
>>17744838
>I have always been interested in satanic rituals,monsters,ghosts and possessions

So are a lot of people. Unlike the things they're interested in, they usually turn out to be mundane, insipid and boring.
>>
>>17744850
%100 no trolling I'm curious
>>
>>17744845
Too eager. You're anxious to be a victim.
>>
>>17744853
How am I anxious I'm actually very interested in this subject
>>
>>17744851
I lost you there sorry?
>>
>>17744852
>>17744859
Curiosity is bad. Ask the cat.
>>
>>17744766
Around where I live we have a paranormal society that I'm a part of. 80+ members and going strong. Ghosts and demons are two different ballparks. A ghost NORMALLY just wants to ultimately move on, so sometimes we have to do just that. Help he/she move on.

With a demon it's much different. They don't wanna leave. And most of the time you have to get one of the pastors involved to deal with it. (We employed about 3 pastors to have at our disposal when needed)

It can get pretty hectic at times, best advice I can give anyone is if you do decide to hunt ghosts/exorcise demons you need to know what you are doing or you might get seriously hurt. We had one of the rooks come with us to a old motel we were asked to check out by the owners and he insulted the ghost. Saying how "why are you guys so scared of it? It can't hurt you"

Needlessly to say the motel didn't have a paranormal problem anymore. But the rookies apartment did.

Whatever you decide to do, just be careful anon
>>
>>17744926
And how does one get to "know what he is doing" without a decent paranormal group available?
>>
>>17744929
I imagine there has to be a group around your area available, just search online.

If you're not into that sort of thing and like to lone wolf shit, (would not recommend) then what you need to do it get very familiar with religion. I'm talking Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Wicca, Occult, Satanism, ect. You don't need to be a scholar on it but familiarize yourself. Your gonna run into ghosts that aren't just christians and your gonna have to help them move on to whatever afterlife awaits them. You also will run Tonto not just Christian demons, but demons from Judaism, Islam, and so on.

Once you've done that, try contacting them, demons or ghosts. Through whatever means you are comfortable with. Seances, Ouija boards, haunted locations and such. You will start to learn there. You will make mistakes but that's expected
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1021x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1021x885
>mfw i have shielded all my flat against entities and negative forces.

When i will move the new owner will have surprise when removing the wallpaper.
>>
And remember to have a little box filled with rice or similar shit to fuck with the goblins or other assholes.
They need to count each grain if you throw them on the ground.
>>
File: old_woman.jpg (32 KB, 307x320) Image search: [Google]
old_woman.jpg
32 KB, 307x320
>>17744945
That's for vampires ya' little shit.
>>
>>17744953
No
Vampire just can't go left and cross rivers
>>
File: download (35).jpg (10 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
download (35).jpg
10 KB, 285x177
I think you'll be fine as long as you have your anti sea bear circle.
>>
File: a-aaa-angry-old-lady.jpg (79 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
a-aaa-angry-old-lady.jpg
79 KB, 600x436
>>17744955
Goddammit, I should have hit your mother in the stomach with my rolling pin.

Vampires having OCD and needing to count grains of rice/salt is one of the oldest myths about them. Also, you're confusing western vampires with jiangshi .
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.