[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROUGE AI ON YOUTUBE!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: world wide.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
world wide.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
Hi I recently came across a rather strange youtube channel. It uploads a video every hour rarely uploading more than one an hour and rarely skipping an Hour. So what does /x/ think about all of this? Seems to really like uploading a mix of nature and fish. It also uploads random shit like Japanese Military training videos.
Some Examples
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ROlZQDDqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9RNuQeyF3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSxDIQ4Jrjw
>>
Weird for sure.
But it says it's global worldwide as the channel name. So something to do with the world and globalization is a possibility.

There is a common theme going on with the same picture such as train tracks and people squatting down, fish and nature.
The images also have some color filter and distortions added to it.

The videos appear to be random.
To find the significance of these videos would require meticulous rewatching.

There has to be some message hidden in the video or in the location where the video was from.

But I'm not sure. It is increasingly difficult to determine truth these days as there is so much disinformation.

There are lies in truths and vice versa. So many conspiracies and counter conspiracies I don't even known to begin.

It could just be random channel but who knows.

But the fact over 3000 uploads have occurred and updated on a daily basis is just bizarre. Either an elaborate prank or something much bigger.
>>
Fuck off samefag. Your thread sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 250x250
>>17744215
A RED AI channel? I wouldn't worry about it, as long as it doesn't go Rogue.
>>
What exactly makes you think it's an AI?
Anyone can write a simple python script that uploads videos to youtube every hour.
Merging a video of a bunch of fish with another video containing lots of background noise wouldn't be that hard to automate either.
>>
File: 1387764435461.jpg (18 KB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
1387764435461.jpg
18 KB, 300x234
>>17744215
>ROUGE
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.