[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Lost Media/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Christine_Chubbuck.jpg (80 KB, 1390x1080) Image search: [Google]
Christine_Chubbuck.jpg
80 KB, 1390x1080
So, someone claimed to have Chubbuck stills and maybe had the video in a thread yesterday?

'the fuck?

POST THE STILLS.

Oh and Lost Media and stuff. Yeah.
>>
You'd think after the 300th thread about this not producing anything people would let it drop.
>>
jesus, no one has it. if someone had it it wouldve been out by now. It's not like the internet just popped up yesterday you retard.
>>
>>17743419

The station owner's widow may have it.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/death-hags-christine-chubbuck-suicide-video.html
>>
Chubsessed OP, if someone had a line on the real thing, the onus is on you to find it. We, speaking for the majority of the world, don't give a shit. It's a sad woman who pops herself in tv. It's in no way as violent as the Bud Dwyer one. If it's the subtle combination of not-ugly woman and public suicide you need to get that nut off, please surf on over to one of the online gorepits and hang a left at narco killings in Mexico.
>>
>>17743462

That's why there's 3000 threads about her on 4plebs archive, but okay. Have fun with that, bye.
>>
>tfw 100% desensitized to the Budd Dwyer video and just want the Chubbuck video to find its way to the internet just so I can recreate the feeling of seeing the Dwyer video for the first time
>>
>>17743462
Fucking this.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.