[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we aliens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
Guys what if we are aliens. Before you think I'm fucking stupid hear me out.
The cliche of aliens is that they find another planet and invade for the resources.
Think about it. One day in the future we could be the aliens. Humans are greedy and due to population growth we need more recourses.
We could be the most advance species in the universe.
If we found other worldly life less advanced than us then would we wipe them out just so we could have what we need. Think about it. We do it now what makes you think we wouldn't do it in that situation.
Are aliens just a metaphor for what we are gonna be in the future.
>>
>>17743336
Good thread but it's going to get shilled on pretty hard
The truth is that we are all aliens, and that humans are all Jews - of 12 different Tribes/races, that range from the color of clay (white people) to black, because God made us from black-mud and clay (according to Surah 15:26-34, 18:50). Note that this doesn't tell you from what planet God made humans, and it is pretty much only known via word of mouth which planet people are from.

For instance, my wife is a martian (white/swedish), and I'm related to the indians who were found in Puerto Rico, who are apparently from Saturn.

I was told that some of the planets in our solar system used to be inhabited but were destroyed by Satan, some were even imploded (gas giants).

Earth is simply just the last inhabitable planet in our solar system. Again, no proof, but makes sense to me.

"I am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth.…" - John 17:-15-17
>>
It was really hard hearing you guys out before thinking you're fucking stupid but I managed it.
>>
P.s. This is my first post. I usually creep.
>>
>>17743357

Tell me more...about other planets and other races/nationalities that come from her.

So swedes are martians? Or just scandinavians? Or Germanics?

Or - just give me a source if it is easier?

This is really intriguing. How the heck do I figure out what planet I might be from?
>>
>>17743357
the 12 Aryan Tribes are pretty much everyone from Native Americans to Tibet to the Israelies-everyone except Afrikans and Aust aboriginals-

learn to race and blood
>>
>>17743357
Are you talking about the natives from Puerto Rico, the Tainos? Where did you heard/read that they came from Saturn?
>>
>>17743357
Been saying everyone's Jewish and ppl get mad.
>>
>>17743336

no anon you are the aliens

and then anon was a martian
>>
File: 1253834877_faithry_faithrysbed.jpg (164 KB, 893x1280) Image search: [Google]
1253834877_faithry_faithrysbed.jpg
164 KB, 893x1280
if aliens existed I would love to fuck an avian
>>
>>17743470
That's ONE tribe, Dummy.
>>
>>17743336

>Before you think I'm fucking stupid

too l8 m8
>>
>>17743357
Lmao ok dude
>>
>>17743336
>recourses
>>
>>17743387
see it's weird, there are black martians too, Haitians and Nigerians (black Africans) are martians.. you can hear some rappers talk about it too...

One cool thing about martians is that they can be multiple people at the same time, which is why Future made the song "Same damn time". My wife for ex, is two people.

I really don't know too much because niggers like Satan destroy planets and burn books for fun but you'll probably find out more if u meet ppl who know they are aliens.
>>
>>17743522
Fuck you, you fucking queer.
>>
>>17745804
b-but look it's a female.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.