[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have an Illuminati thread. What are they up to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: the-red-king-buch-1.jpg (207 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
the-red-king-buch-1.jpg
207 KB, 900x600
Let's have an Illuminati thread.

What are they up to do you think?

I think they are laying the ground work for creating a world wide hivemind ruled by a sentient AI.

What do you think?
>>
>>17742771
>Let's have an Illuminati thread.
>What are they up to do you think?
>I think they are laying the ground work for creating a world wide hivemind ruled by a sentient AI.
>What do you think?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093

(Really, OP?)
>>
>>17742959
the matrix is pretty illuminati you know.
>>
so your saying there Skynet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fr4aAu_Ryc

here's a vid
>>
actually it's very similar to the plot of NGE, in regards to Human Instrumentality
>>
>>17742771
I think it's another distraction to keep you from the obvious truth about reality.

There's always a fucking distraction.
>>
>>17743025
what's NGE?

>>17743035
you could call everything a distraction if you wanted to.

I just think that the future will be controlled by those who control the mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Dub1ZW8KU
>>
>>17742771
According to the Revelation 17:13, the devils are actually creating a hivemind within our population by taking over people's bodies, and quite literally corpses, just so Satan and Young Thug can create an army of zombies (devils/lizards) to oppress mankind so that they can continue living in excess and wealth, even though they are killing the earth, quite literally by themselves.

Young Thug's goal is to actually blow up earth because he's cursed for eternity and thinks that he can end existence itself and finally die because he's a fucking immortal suicidal tentacle monster now - but he'll just burn (and freeze) in Hell for eternity.
>>
>>17743042
They don't control my mind! I'm not that stupid
>>
File: reload9.jpg (61 KB, 638x477) Image search: [Google]
reload9.jpg
61 KB, 638x477
>>17743048
>BULLSHIT

lol, whether you believe it is here or not yet is irrelevant, the technology is being publicly funded and investigated, meaning that sooner or later they will have the ability to control your mind with high dexterity.
>>
>>17743046
>it's the young thug schizo

please leave my thread would you kindly.
>>
>>17743055
No, you don't know me, you don't know where and how I live.

I have done my share of exploring with things like Dmt.

They don't control my mind, because my mind isn't a separate thing to be controlled. Don't see a duality.

Even when you talk saying "I'm talking shit, I see the act.

It's just a bored eternal entity pulling its own dick.

But go on, tell me how I'm wrong
>>
>>17743055
I'm aware of my consciousness at all times, even in sleep. Everyone can achieve this.

You talk about a controlled environment here? Sure ok, that's the game then, but that's all it is.

I am happy to have this waking life, eat some food, walk down the street, raise my daughter.

These things wouldn't be possible without the illusion of duality.

However this could turn into anything, wouldn't surprise me one bit. I have seen many stranger things
>>
>>17743066
well, your brain exists, which means that other people can affect it. Given a appropriately advanced level of technology they can affect and thus control it very specifically and with great dexterity
>>
>>17743076
No, it really doesn't, what exists is what you see, it's patterns/form, when you look out at the world you see your mind.

The contents of the mind is what you see. But you can believe what you want. Just as I can. That's the beauty of it all.

But again, it's all just games. So play on and enjoy the act
>>
>>17743061
if you don't know about the zombies yet, you're not in the know
if you do know about the zombies and are shilling, you're going to Hell
>>
>>17743046
Fuc boi
>>
Illuminati here to clear some shit up,

>>17742771
>What are they up to do you think?
Many things. We have many members and different branches of the organization covering various forms of political and economic overseeing.

You will have to be more specific with your questions
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4

Like everyone else you were born into bondage. A prison you cannot smell or hear or see or taste or touch. A prison, for your mind.
>>
>>17743120
A bunch of pretentious old men playing at ruling the world, but the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0
>>
>>17743110
go put a dress on faget
>>
>>17743142
No u
>>
>>17742771
If you want to know what secret societies are up to then look into the existence of this guy.

www.kelownasucks.com
https://youtube.com/channel/UC_wi7joyOSY50-7m6BGYwAw

Basically they are and always have been a bunch of faggots and pedophiles who are trying to keep the world a shit hole because a place this pathetic with a population this retarded is the only place where worthless trash like them have even a chance at being meaningful in some way.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.