[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranoia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1462489783701.jpg (22 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
1462489783701.jpg
22 KB, 640x366
Have you ever noticed that people are so paranoid these days that if you try to treat them nice, or make them happy, they immediately mistrust you? Why is that?

Also general paranoia discussion thread.
>>
>>17742681
Because the media teaches people to be afraid of everything. Plus the whole "all men are potential rapists" bullshit.
>>
File: 1464385522411s.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464385522411s.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>17742832
racist and misogynist
nice combo dude
keep it up
>>
>>17742681
Well, personally i think i am dealing with people who cant be trusted daily.
It starts to be clear, that Judas and Brutus are most common names today.
Most of the more intelligent ones can be trusted, it seems, but there arent many of them close to me.
There are people, who can set you up, and accuse you of something, and make even your relatives and friends betray you.
In a group of 20 people around me, there is only 1-4 to really trust, depending on the subject at hand.
>>
Because often the pea pole that will have this kind of trust issue has it because of previous douechbag relayed experiences. It becomes a habit overtime so that when they join a more descent crowd, they have more difficulties accepting a compliment
>>
>>17742845
kill yourself retard
>>
Humans used to live in small communities in which you could know each person by name. Now many of us live around people we've never spoken to before. There are just too many strangers for us to remember everyone's names and personalities, so we purposefully avoid getting emotionally invested in those outside our family/friend/acquaintance circle.

The less we trust others, the less others can trust us. Breaking the cycle means risking your safety and comfort for almost no personal benefit... so most people just don't do it.
>>
>>17742917
>In a group of 20 people around me, there is only 1-4 to really trust, depending on the subject at hand.
Then why hang around with the others?
>>
>>17742953
>The less we trust others, the less others can trust us. Breaking the cycle means risking your safety and comfort for almost no personal benefit...
Oh, I disagree there. Because when two people actually trust each other, there's nothing quite like it. The payoff is immense.
>>
>>17742933
stfu js
>>
>in a group of 20 ppl around me..
>i farted
>yolo
>>
>>17742974
I agree, but it takes time to get there. Most of the people we encounter are strangers we might only interact with once.
>>
>>17742917
I have to, they are part of my daily life. I even like them, it just has to be understood and remembered allt times, that you cant tell them too much or try to give them responsibility about anything.
>>
>>17742996
meant to reply to >>17742969, not my self
>>
>>17742681
I went to that place in OP's picture.
I was tripping balls on mushrooms trying to masturbate while listening to Gregorian Chants. Trying my damnedest to think about raping an Asian woman in a restroom.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to conjure visions of a terrified Japanese girl turtling as I bust into a college bathroom at 2am on a Saturday, wasted with my cock out, holding a rotary phone to bash her face in a few times before the rapening happens.

Instead, I'm laying there on my bedroom floor with a toilet brush in my ass, wearing my little sister's dirty panties, cock in hand with my cat laying on my chest purring. While I desperately try to cum, to sleezy thoughts, listening to horribly homoerotic chants about the bible or something.

Longstory short, I was viciously beating my dick for 3 hours. (gonna have scabs in the morning).
When all of the sudden, I'm in the glittery/gold nebula like whirlwind with pulsing stars and faggot angels playing the musicale instruments.
"Oh shit!", heading into the light. Meanwhile, disembodied floating heads of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla are judging me for wasting my potential.

FINALLY came after 5 fucking hours after opening my bed room door to expose my self in the hall way. The thought of getting caught by my mom and sister's was what finally did me in.

Best nut in my life swear I laid in the opening listening to my sister's and talk over the Movie Lion King for about 30 minutes, while orgasmic juices slowly oozed out of my dick for the entirety of those 30mins.

I'll never forget that moment I saw the light and felt God. Nirvana
>>
>>17743024
What type of mushrooms were those?
>>
>>17743052
navyseal
>>
>>17742933
>Because often the pea pole that will have this kind of trust issue has it because of previous douechbag relayed experiences. It becomes a habit overtime so that when they join a more descent crowd, they have more difficulties accepting a compliment
I totally agree and have seen this happen.
>>
>>17742996
>I have to, they are part of my daily life. I even like them, it just has to be understood and remembered allt times, that you cant tell them too much or try to give them responsibility about anything.
Wow, that sounds tough.
>>
File: Pea-Trellis.jpg (198 KB, 908x658) Image search: [Google]
Pea-Trellis.jpg
198 KB, 908x658
>>17742933
>the pea pole
>>
>>17742681
YES! Its so fucked up. People don't trust joy, its so fucked!
>>
Maybe your a superhero, who knows.
>>
>>17742681
Also wondering the same thing.
>>
File: 1298153229687.jpg (33 KB, 617x456) Image search: [Google]
1298153229687.jpg
33 KB, 617x456
>>17745405
Who the fuck has a picture like that saved on their computer, and also is aware of it such that they can recognize situations where it would be appropriate to post.
>>
>>17746827
>posts reaction pic while professing bafflement at the concept of reaction pics
>>
File: CE7lm.jpg (96 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
CE7lm.jpg
96 KB, 853x480
>>17746827
I saved this one for future use.

I still haven't found the moment, but I know I will.
>>
>>17746530
>Maybe your a superhero, who knows.
Maybe I am.
>>
>>17742917
OP, there comes a time in your life when you find you don't have as much in common with the people you've become close to as you might have thought. You're changing, and so are they. It's just part of growing ups. You'll make new friends at college in the fall ;)
>>
>>17748829
I can relate to this. A very close friend of mine as of late has become a full tumblrite. Preaches feminism hardcore, thinks Trump is a nazi that should be brought down.

I'm not even a /pol/ack. I'm a guy that doesn't like politics getting in the way of friendships and relationships overall, but he won't stop bringing politics into things.
>>
>>17743024

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
>>
>>17742681
>these days
>>
>>17742681
And people look at you like you're crazy if you put others first. I find it hilarious seeing the confused , skeptical look as they wonder "why did he do that for me, what's his angle, ect".
>>
>>17742681
Have you never heard of cults? Are you trying to start a cult or something, OP? Sad that people are waking up to your nefarious hidden motives? GET LOST SHILL SCUM.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.