[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is this simbol? a friend of mine found this, is she going to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
what is this simbol? a friend of mine found this, is she going to die?
>>
>>17742481
That's the symbol of the three billy goats. She will be fine
>>
only one thing in life is certain
>>
>>17742481
That is a tiny fucking ram. Do want a herd of them.
>>
File: image.gif (2 KB, 286x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 KB, 286x169
>>17742481
>>
OP you've posted this before, it's a Tibetan "OM" on a ram's head -- a common tourist item.
>>
File: image.gif (1 KB, 218x119) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 KB, 218x119
Idk my dick from my ass about this stuff though
>>
>>17742511

You're such a bore.
>>
>>17742555
That isn't an om
>>
OP here, srly guys, I'm afraid this could be bad

>>17742511
I'm not into x/ stuff, can you explain pls?
>>
>>17742562
>That isn't an om

Fine. Pretend 'om' doesn't look different in different languages. Pretend you have a clue.

OMG it's a MAGIC GOAT HEAD THINGEEE!!!

http://www.visiblemantra.org/om.html
>>
Morocco sold you that thing?
>>
Kill yourself you fucking loser. That's just a edgy genetic piece of fashion that was bought online. If anything was actually ancient or had any kind of power you wouldn't be the one to find it. None of us would ever find anything like that.

Stop fucking spamming this board with "me and my friends came across this (blank). Does anyone know the backstory"
>>
>>17742481
It looks like it once a a sigil on its head, if that's the case I wouldn't be holding that shit OP
>>
>>17742481
You bought that at cocktopic
The symbol means "you're a massive faggot"
>>
File: 1455834688882.gif (84 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1455834688882.gif
84 KB, 253x230
>>17742481

why don't you just ask the person you bought it from?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SELLER-Large-Ram-Head-Necklace-Unisex-Yak-Bone-Adjustable-Cord-/301965336420?hash=item464e895f64:g:d~gAAOSwFqJWpmUV
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.