[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, theres no hard core evidence that aliens exist and are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 19
File: 20160527_141451.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160527_141451.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Hey /x/, theres no hard core evidence that aliens exist and are actively messing with people right?

I had a super vivid dream about aliens last night. I have them ever so often. Theyre very surreal and i always remember them so clearly in the morning.

Last night my dream ended with an alien looking me dead in the eyes smiling and touched my forehead and then I woke up. Alls well, happens. Its just a dream. Only difference is i found pic related in my palm. Its under the skin. Im trying to get a good pic of it. Its in the muscle group of my left thumb. It doesnt hurt at all but its a little red.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17742114
Mosquitoes or spiders probably
>>
Somehow seems wrong to make a joke on the subject, at least they didn't kick the door in.
>>
File: alienimplant.jpg (23 KB, 480x585) Image search: [Google]
alienimplant.jpg
23 KB, 480x585
>>17742114
Alien probe.

100% real no fake one link.
>>
>>17742142
I was thinking this, maybe one of the little cunts got his fang stuck in there. Usually that shit hurts though and gets infected. I dont even see a puncture wound here
>>17742152
Well if it is what do

Also WTF just got a text from an unknown number with no message found??? Im about to start freaking out. Let me see if i can edit the screenshot so 4chan will let me post it
>>
Try taking it out, it looks fairly close to the surface of the skin, I'm sure you could take a needle and lightly scrape off the skin cells that are surrounding the foreign object without pain.

Also, please tell us more about the dreams.
>>
Forget little green men. If the Universe is infinite then Aliens exist. If the Universe is infinite then not only do Aliens exist, they also exist in every shape you can imagine. There are entire planets populated by creatures that look just like you. Why? Because given infinite time everything can and will happen.

It's fucked I know, but it's the truth.
>>
>>17742114
Try to see how it reacts to a magnet.
>>
>>17743179
>but it's the truth.
no it's not, because the universe is not fucking infinite, you retard. try graduating middle-school before posting.
>>
>>17743222
bump for text message
>>
File: puggeroni.jpg (267 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
puggeroni.jpg
267 KB, 960x960
>>17743179
>If the Universe is infinite
It's not.
>>
File: Ilc_9yr_moll4096.png (3 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ilc_9yr_moll4096.png
3 MB, 2000x1000
>>17743294
wrong pic
>>
File: 1463172329991.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463172329991.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Dear OP, cut open hand and remove object.

Take object and sterilize it, use a water based lube and insert it inside your anus.

Goto sleep and see what Aliens do.

Next day wake up and remove it, and reinsert every night inside anus untill Ayee LMO show up and say WTF u doin homo.
>>
File: 1455401308848-4 (1).png (230 KB, 393x587) Image search: [Google]
1455401308848-4 (1).png
230 KB, 393x587
>>17743294
>>17743298
>wrong pic
>>
>>17743298

I'm fully aware of the CMB. What you are unaware of is that a) there's a boundary to what we can see due to the light moving away from us faster than the speed of light, and b) if the Universe was finite we'd see a build up of Galaxies at the boundary due to expansion, the night Sky would be a sea of light coming from all directions.

Come at me with science, bro. Not pngs of shit you don't understand.
>>
>>17743360
Hubble's Law*
>>
>>17742441
How's the text?
>>
Sorry guys im back. Works a bitch
>>17743165
Well the dreams are normal dreams usually until a sudden like shift occurrs in them. Its hard to explain.

This one time i was in a factory messing around with my friends and all of sudden thing got super quiet and surreal in the dream. I was trying to hide i remember. I already knew in my dream what was happening (and this is a recurrent thing with the dreams when they happen) so when i went and looked out the factories window in my dream, hovering off the ground was a classic disc UFO with blue lights and then I woke up.

Other dreams are so similar in how they occur. Everything is happy, shift, ufo or alien encounter, wake up.
>>17743214
It does not infact react to a magnent. >>17743273
Shiiiiiiit i forgot hold on im going to work on it RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 20160527_222707.png (2 MB, 1440x1010) Image search: [Google]
20160527_222707.png
2 MB, 1440x1010
>>17743505
Ok here it is cropped. Yeah this happened right after posting the thread pretty much.
>>
>>17743512
Have you witnessed any other oddity lately? An unexplained electric or electronic activity or malfunction, perhaps? How about hearing unexplained high/low-pitched noises?
Also, where do you live? Do not state country or city if you don't wish to, but at least describe your area (rural, urban, marine etc).
Lastly, when did you start getting those dreams of yours?

If you indeed believe that you might be the victim of abduction by EBEs, then please, tell us everything.
>>
>>17743505
>It does not infact react to a magnent
So it's either not a metallic object, or the magnet you used is not strong enough. If it's the former, then it takes out the classic old theory of the alien microchip. Unless it's made of silicon.
>>
>>17743521
By the way, try this for me:
Take a pencil or something similar and try to push the object around.
Does it feel like the object is able to move with (relative) ease?
Or does it feel like it's "stuck" to the muscle and/or skin, like it's part of it?
>>
>>17743521
>Have you witnessed any other oddity lately? An unexplained electric or electronic activity or malfunction, perhaps? How about hearing unexplained high/low-pitched noises?
Not really lately much. I have tinnitus so high pitched sounds are just kind of a thing. No weird electrical activity either.

>Also, where do you live? Do not state country or city if you don't wish to, but at least describe your area (rural, urban, marine etc).
Fuck it, knoxville TN. Kind of a city. Im a bit north of downtown.
>Lastly, when did you start getting those dreams of yours?
Happening all my life man. I have a few stories that still scare me to this day but they are years apart from each other. Ive had some strange happenings when I used to live in a more isolated place.

>If you indeed believe that you might be the victim of abduction by EBEs, then please, tell us everything.
I dont believe so. I dont think ive ever been abducted. Ive just had strange dreams and weird happenings. Fuck it, you want some stories?
>>
>>17743564
>tinnitus
I'm sorry, I've heard that thing can be pretty harsh. However, do you think that your condition might be related to your experiences in some way?

And yes, I'd love to read about your experiences, be they dreams or otherwise.
>>
>>17743179
even if it were "infinite" it could just be an infinite abyss past a certain point

"infinitely high chance of occurring" != 100% chance of occuring
>>
>>17743596
Well, let me start with my earliest one I can remember.

>Be about 13 its 2008
>Living in Texas, have big screen projector TVin my room.
>its like a relic from the 90s, has a big speaker system under it. Huge 52" box tv
>Go to bed
>Start having weird dream, same format as described above.
>All good, just in my bedroom in the dream.
>Shift happens, alien in my bedroom, doesn't say anything
>Wake up to my TV on and static loud as fuck.
>Cut it off, go back to bed

Fast forward, move to TN. This is the scariest occurrence I can remember
>Not knoxville, new area
>Been established here for a couple years now.
>Be 16
>Home alone, mom in NY for school, dad always away from home for work
>its about 2am and im awake
>Start feeling really weird and scared for no reason
>Seriously, I get paralyzed with fear. I was playing halo not 30mins ago
>walking around in my hall and just get freaked the fuck out and nothing triggered this
>I wont look at windows, I couldn't force myself to if my life depended on it
>I try to shut all the blinds and close curtains to calm myself.
>The fucking TV cuts itself on to some loud ass static again
>Holy fuck nope.
>Call mom basically about to cry
>Tell her everything thats happened
>she tells me to grab the bourbon we have and take 2 shots.
>Never drank before, got pretty tipsy.
>Call a friend of mine to calm the fuck down, he says lets just play xbox
>Go to bed at sunrise, nothing else happened that night

Next one I can remember on fly here. Others happened I just cant remember them all
>be 20 or so
>Move back to parents house for summer jobs, same one from previous story
>Just got heavy into doing gym rat things thanks to discovering /fit/
>Have work in the afternoon, planning to wake up, go to gym, and go to work
>Go to sleep about midnight
>On the deck of our house in the dream, chatting, drinking lemonade.
>Convo stops, heres the shift again
>I look at their faces and they all just look down and sad
1/2
>>
>>17743644
>again I knew exactly what was going to happen before it happened
>I look up and sure enough, theres a UFO where the umbrella we were sitting at used to be hovering right over us
>Just like other dreams a huge sense of dread comes over me
>I stare at it for about 30seconds it feels like in my dream
>wake up, its 4am
>Get up to get some water, but I start getting really afraid to look at windows again
>Ignore it as best I can, go back to bed, go lift some weights the next day.

>Couple months later
>Similar situation as before, but about to quit my job and head to school in knoxville
>This was about the scariest dream I think i can remember
>at a campfire in the dream, shift happens
>This time, theres a shadowy figure at the tree line.
>The friends that were around me in the dream are gone now
>For some reason its daylight now, was dark
>I run home because im not far
>Go inside, my dad is there and my mom is outside.
>The news is on and I cant hear it but I look outside and theres a UFO landing
>An alien is just walking through my down and up the foyer now
>Looks at me, smiles, touches my head
>I wake up

Last one I can remember before todays events.
>Be 22 now, driving up to parents house for a short vacation, need to clear my head
>Have girl problems
>On the way up there, see something shoot across the fucking sky. It was shiny and fast.
>Start getting a little worried because Ill be home alone, already in a moody state
>Get up there, stay a few days
>Only have one dream, again similar in structure to the exact same shit ive been saying
>Wake up again to nothing different.
Now this is where it gets real
>Driving home, spring semester soon
>I'm about an hour from home and alone on the interstate in broad daylight and my dashboard cuts off.
>All electricity shutdown but my engine is still running and I can still rev so I keep driving wondering what to do.
>It cuts back on.
>I get lost back in my thoughts thinking nothing of it.
2/3
>>
>>17743636
So much energy for such a small sum = 0

lol
>>
>>17743673
That 0 must weigh soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

lol again.
>>
>>17743658
>You know how on long trips you have milestones you remember to mark your progress?
>After dashboard cuts off
>driving along thinking im about to hit a major turn off from I81 to I40 in about 6 miles
>Look at the mile markers
>I made that turn off 13 miles ago
>what
>the
>fuck
>Get home, I arrived on time from when I departed
>have absolutely 0 recollection of making the change from 81 to 40
>It makes me physically frustrated to try and think about the exchange.
>eventually give up, not worry about it anymore.

Fast forward to today. Thats all I got. No walk the dinosaur or anything. I saw various shiny things in the sky making that drive since those days. I'm 23 now.

Now theres this thing in my hand and recalling all these stories is starting to freak me the fuck out man.
>>
File: 20160527_233853.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160527_233853.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>17743541
In the skin not the muscle i think
>>
Anything /x/?
>>
>>17743688
New test.

Put some light against it, the strongest light you have on the other side, let's try if you can see something.
>>
>>17743688
Holy shit. There's a pen stuck in your hand.

Illuminati confirmed.
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 217x232
So a few years ago before I used 4chan I had been a huge Nintendo fan. And while I had a nintendo 3DS, I had woke up one morning to find a picture with the time stamp some time in the early morning. the picture had a black background with a pale tan skin face that was heavily blurred as if it was moving when the picture was taken (smilar to this picture only much less defined), the background was too dark to make out where it was but i assumed it was in our living room, i was wondering if any one else has experience this occurrence before as well.
>>
>>17743729
>>17743729
Ahhh i cant find a flashlight senpai. I tried.

What else do you suggest?
>>
>>17743786
A lamp.
>>
>>17743856
Well, I burned the shit out of my hand like an idiot accidentally touching a lightbulb
>>
>>17743876
Did you see something?
>>
>>17743879
Just a small black cone shaped thing there
>>
>>17743884
Shit, i don't know how to take a picture of it.

Anybody have any idea?
>>
>>17742114
Get a needle, you have to get it out of you before it starts to become part of you and begin to vanishes, quick
>>
I seen a UFO on numerous occasions since I was about 12 .my brothers have witnessed the same thing while we where miles apart an without communicating . it looked like two stars at an angle sometimes just vertical ,seems like there tethered but I imagine their like blutooth connected they move syncronized, the one on the top goes really bright followed by the second one which only goes about half as bright with white light .there is ussually a brief red flash before this . whatever it is goes towards space it looks like except the last time I seen it I was with my Lil brother .it must have been about 1 a.m .oddly I had a feeling they would be back so I told him to come out an watch ,as I had seen them the previous night . the reason I was so sure is hard to explain the easiest way is to say I felt there presence anyways sure enough they showed ,top one went bright like really bright with that white light then the bottom one then it started moving our direction .was pretty spooky actually ,something I have no idea what it is coming closer I actually considered arming myself arming myself with the .300 win mag that being the gun with the biggest punch
.but then I rembembered when I seen the same thing back in 09 .this is the part where I usually don't tell ppl cause it sounds tin foil hat crazy haha but anyways I was at home I lived in a small town at the time like rite on the edge of town when suddenly I had this definite feeling that "they" where above me .I was in the kitchen when I had that thought more like a feeling though I went straight out my back door an looked straight upwards into the night sky an to my well not surprise they we're there it was like it knew I seen them an about 10 seconds after I had my eyes on them the top one went bright then the second one lit up then moved till i couldn't see it anymore . I found it very strange that it somehow alerted me to there presence .anyways thats why I didn't grab the gun the last time
>>
>>17743179
You're completely misinterpreting multi-verse theories there, kiddo.....
>>
>>17743528
Knowing them, it's a microchip out of organic matter.
>>
>>17744556
Continued - my brother and I we're spooked but they just went over us . I also forgot to mention my dad seen the same thing except during the day he said they looked like see through balls of glass .my uncle was able to look at them directly through a scope , he was the driver an all he said when he seen them was "let's get the hell out of here " an drove away from the area this was like in 86 . The only thing that corealates with what I seen is that they where a pair an flew silently . also weird is around the time I was seeing them I went to the doctor an he thought I did needles . I've never done needles in my life but I have scars on both sides of my arms . no explanation for that unless it has something to do with the UFO I seen yearly . I found a story on the internet that was very similar with the two stars an "feeling " that they we're there but can't seem to find it anywhere . does anyone have any input on this ? Or similar stories ?
>>
>>17743505
those space niggers are trying to contact you in your dream but they keep failing cause you get disturbed and wake up
>>
>>17744556
>like they were bluetooth connected

I think you're still 12 anon.
>>
>>17744688
If thats the case what the flying fuck are they trying to tell me
>>
>>17745143
I personally doubt they are communicating with you through your dreams. If what you say is true, it sounds as if your dreams are manifestations of repressed memories of alien contact (and possible abduction).
Those supposed memories could either be repressed by your own subconscious, as a defense mechanism (and in which case they might not even be paranormal in nature at all - think how a molested child "voluntarily" forgets the traumatic event of his molestation), or by some sort of technology or power unknown to us, used by the EBEs to simply make you forget your contact.

Think back, what was your very first unusual experience and/or dream? Also, are there any "triggers" that help you remember things or have the most vivid dreams? Triggers like specific people you interact with, places you go to, sounds you hear etc. Think deep; do your dreams ever have something specific in common?

By the way, it would be amazing if you could manage to take a picture of the object in your hand against a strong light, as suggested above.

I'm sorry if I'm putting too much pressure on to you; it's just that this is a fascinating subject and I'm trying to expose and analyze every aspect of it, and maybe help you.
>>
Test
>>
>>>17745143
> your dreams are manifestations of repressed memories of alien contact (and possible abduction).
If so theyre pretty damn repressed. I cant think back to a single damn instance where I would have even been in a position to be contacted by aliens.

>Those supposed memories could either be repressed
I dont know man, i cant think of a single instance where something super traumatic happened to me either. My parents were very loving and caring. I was never in an instance where someone was malicious around me either.

>Think back
I cant think of any triggers at all. Going all the way back the first thing I remember, still nothing. I cant think of a single trigger, just the same patterns with my dreams in the stories above. Thats all I have to go on. All dreams involve something alien related and then I wake up.

I will say this, i used to never think about aliens. It started in 6th grade. I do remember this thinking back, one day I just became infatuated with the idea of aliens. Out of no where I did it feels like. I remember I was at school making a folder of crop circle pics on the school computer and would spend my spare time reading about aliens and I dont remember why.

Im still very curious about them to this day.
>By the way, it would be amazing if you could manage to take a picture of the object in your hand against a strong light, as suggested above

I cant get a strong light but have this. It feels like nothing is in there honestly. I pinched at it. If i find a flash light or anything ill take a pic.

> too much pressure
No pressure man, life goes on. Fuck it, if theyre doing something to me its barely noticable. I have reaponsibilities and stuff, cant sit around and worry about it. I dont entirely believe anything is going on at all. Its just kind of neat to talk about. Never shared all this with anyone.

Also i cant post pic with my 4g. It will have to wait till i get home
>>
>>17745466
It's okay, I do not honestly believe that anything suspicious is going on either. I just feel like we should exhaust all possibilities. Heck, we are on /x/ after all.
But anyways, I'm glad that you haven't had any traumatic experiences, triggers, and the such.
I guess it all boils down to being a big coincidence, in the end. But it's been nice talking about it OP, report back if you got anything new to share.
>>
>>17745483
Will do, still have questions about proof if any exists that i dont know about. I swear ive read every case I could about UFO encounters since I was in middle school.

Every now and then I hear about a new case I never heard of. The more you read into it the less real they become really. So many cases can be aliens or so much more likely something else entirely human.
>>
>>17745497
Indeed. Honestly, it seems to me that even less than 1% of the cases something actually unexplained and legitimately surreal is going on. And yes, as the years go by, and as the number of cases grows bigger, more and more of them start to seem just absurd and/or faked.
>>
>>17742114
That's a masturbation blister. Nothing to be ashamed of. When you dream of aliens, you unconsciously masturbate.
>>
>>17745539
no joke guys if I don't masturbate at least once a day I will wake up in the middle of the night masturbating. Like literally wake up mid stroke. It's like my sub conscious is raping me
>>
>>17745544
Shit dude, have that looked up, will ya?
>>
>>17745549
should I google it?
>>
>>17745549
>>17745556
Fugg, meant to say looked at*
>>
>>17745544
If your subconscious is male, you're gay. Still, nothing to be ashamed of. Have you ever tried to put your dick up your own ass?
>>
>>17745562
But what if his subconsious is female? Wouldn't that also make him gay, because he has the mind of a chick?
Shit dude, I'm sorry. You are gay any way you look at it.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (41 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
41 KB, 550x550
>>17745560
>doctor I'm having some trouble
>you see I sleep masturbate and it wakes me up at night
>I see, well pull down your pants.
>>
>>17745567
If his subconscious is female, then he's bisexual
>>
File: daily.gif (6 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
daily.gif
6 KB, 329x302
>>17745568
In any case, you are either gonna get a free handjob or have yourself cured. It's a win-win situation.
And according to this >>17745567 you are gay anyways, so it doesn't matter if the doc is a guy. Go see a doctor m8.
>>
>>17745562
>>17745567

Well you see guys a little while ago I had an epileptic seizure and hallucinated that a Cthulhu like entity flew into my brain through my eye and took up residence in the left hemisphere of my mind.

ever since then I dream about really weird things and occasionally this slender man like entity comes up to me and starts jacking me off while thousands of sexy women bug spider hybrids have sex all around me while I'm drugged and high as fuck.

pretty much it's not my subconscious I'm actually possessed by satan.
>>
>>17745572
Nuh, more like "female trapped in a male body."
In which case, he should an hero, because transsexualism is degeneracy. Hmm, but so is homosexuality. Oh well.
Bottom line is, if you fap while sleeping, you should kill yourself. Damn I'm good, I should be a shrink.
>>
>>17745580
If you're possessed by Satan, have him give you a better life, 'cause the one you have now pretty much sucks. He can do it if you ask in the right way
>>
File: 1402294907120.png (167 KB, 765x772) Image search: [Google]
1402294907120.png
167 KB, 765x772
>>17745580
Shit nigga you need an exorcist
>>
File: 1464454011918.gif (2 MB, 559x10000) Image search: [Google]
1464454011918.gif
2 MB, 559x10000
>>17745580
>>17745588
Reminds me of this, lol
>>
>>17745594
that's the thing, I already have a much better life.

none of you will believe it but pretty much anything I ask for in my head manifests in real life almost to the point to make me believe reality isn't real.

I'll literally look at a car and think "crash", and it will hit the car in front of it. in fact I've done that. I've also made tons of money since pretty much anything I think becomes reality.

The downside is a sleep masturbate in satan rapes me in my dreams.
>>
>>17745595
A hot fudge enema will cast his demon out. Plus, think of the chocolaty goodness that will rule his rectum.
>>
>>17745600
Seems like a good deal to me, stop whining and take it in the butt like a champ
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey op, I have a mark too
>>
>>17745602
>>
File: bkeimhrfqve2ezgg0tck.gif (3 MB, 266x300) Image search: [Google]
bkeimhrfqve2ezgg0tck.gif
3 MB, 266x300
Gay
>>
>>17745600
May the Balls of God slap gently upon your chin forever, and drink his Holy Spermulum to cast the demon out!
>>
>>17745612
that's gay.
>>
>>17745600
Occasionally I see giant spiders come down from the sky and grab people and move them around like hands a the end of a marionette string. Like everyone and everything is a puppet of whatever entered my brain.

No one seems to be able to see the spiders but me.
>>
>>17745617
Priests give the Holy Sperm of god to you in a little cracker. Satan's sperm tastes like chocolate marshmallow brownies, so you have to make a choice between good and evil.
>>
>>17745466
you should definitely go to a hypnotherapist. what you're describing sounds like something straight out of John Mack or Budd Hopkins. a lot of people who have been abducted don't remember their experiences (supposedly the aliens have ways of making them not be able to remember the abductions consciously) until they get hypnotized.

check it out! get hypnotized and you'll find out that you're a Venusian princess or something. Or at least that you've been zooming around the solar system at night since 6th grade, which would still be pretty cool.
>>
>>17745648
I think he needs some dental telepathy
>>
>>17743688
cut it out, pussy. before it dissolves into nanoparticles in your brain. then get hypnotherapy and begin to deal with the fact that you've been donating your eggs to an offworld hybrid breeding program since 6th grade.

try and focus back to the period in 6th grade when you got really into UFOs. do you remember anything that was going on at that time? as you remember more details, slowly try to zero in on the time when you began to be fascinated by aliens. Think about your school life, your home life, your old bedroom, your going-to-bed routine...try and focus, and maybe you'll remember something interesting.

Remember that encounters are often covered up with screen memories- owls at the window is a common one.
>>
>>17745656
oh my god.
>>
File: 20160528_134018.png (523 KB, 663x880) Image search: [Google]
20160528_134018.png
523 KB, 663x880
Home now, heres that pic

>>17745656
No owls at the windows.

Now that I think about it though, when I got heavy into aliens is about the same time when I got extremely terrified to look out of windows at night. Its the thought that theres something out there staring right back at me that I may or may not see.

I dont even remember being exposed to the concept of aliens and then one day I was just infatuated with them. I cant remember any classic experiences of UFO abductions that you read about.

The only thing that would be close is before all this kicked off I got lost on a camping trip in the woods. I knew where I was, but my parents lost me in about 5th grade. Nothing happened that I remember except that I got in trouble with the youth leaders at my church and my parents. I was only gone for what felt like 10 to 15 mins but they said they had been looking for me for 45 mins and called the warden to start searching.

But you know how things get exaggerated with parents and how kids cant track time well. I probably was playing in the woods for 45 mins who knows.

I will also say nothing triggers these spells of dreams. Theyre never concurrent. I dont have one and have another the day after. Theyre usually months apart and they arent consistently months apart like its not the 3rd saturday or x month or somethings. They just happen.
>>
>>17745771
That, and these dreams arent your normal hazey dreams. I always remember every detail and in some cases i even feel like im in control of the dream and whats happening. The scariest parts of the dreams are I know whats happening or about to happen because its such a distinct feeling. In aome cases ive tried to hide from the UFO or the alien but they always find me and then i look at it for a few moments, nothing painful happens, and I wake up.

My heart isnt racing when I wake up im not breathing heavy or excited. I just wake up normally or to my alarm.
>>
Im trying to think deeply but I need direction. If someone has a list of questions to go into detail about anything Ill sit here and answer all of them.

Also holy fuck what happened to this thread
>>
>>17743222
What is eternal inflation
>>
>>17743636

If Time is infinite then space doesn't matter. Eventually, given infinite time, the Universe will take EVERY form.

>>17744569
>multi-verse theories

Dude, multi-verse theories are a totally different subject. That's derived from string theory. That's pop-sci.

This is basic physics. Entropy, Time, Light, Gravity, Inflation, Fields, Particles, Black holes... basic concepts.

If the basic concepts stand firm then both time and the Universe are infinite, and, given infinite time, you WILL be born again.

This is nothing outrageous. I don't understand why you're reacting like this is Crazy-talk.

Do you even Physics?
>>
>>17743512

Oh shit... google smurf suite
>>
>>17743775
Ghost of Satoru Iwata
>>
>>17743688
it's a metal splinter
>>
>>17743332
Very well crafted shill bot, your doing a MIghty fine job :)
>>
i have one of those in my hand as well, but never noticed it until i was 8 and i killed a gnat. i thought it got stuck in my hand
>>
>>17742114
Fucking cut it out
>>
One night I got home from work, got comfy(just boxers) and got in bed. It was kinda chilly that night. I wake up to have everything on my bed (covers, pillows, a few clothes I had on earlier) off of it instead and I'm freezing, and all my windows are open. There are 3. The blinds are gone, so are the curtains. One Alien in each window, all staring at me as if they were about to come in. I screamed and woke up. The time frame was the same as in the dream, about 7am. The hair on my arms stood up when I woke. I remember this dream vividly and it fucks with me when I think of the details
>>
Pencil shard.
>>
>>17745595
Kekekek
>>
>>17745597
this was awesome
>>
>>17744697
>>17744697
go back to shitting up /b/ threads if you cant add anything constructive to the thread
>>
File: 1464555126095.jpg (2 MB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
1464555126095.jpg
2 MB, 2304x1296
i was abducted by aliens and now i look strange
>>
>>17745833
There's infinite numbers between 2 and 3 (like 2.01, 2.001, 2.343454364 etc.) doesn't mean you will ever encounter 5.
Even if the universe is infinite it doesn't guarantee aliens (even though I totally believe)
>>
>>17742114
>Thoughts?
You could be an abductee. Have you considered going under hypnosis to find out if you have buried memories?
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.