[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous /X junkie's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-05-27_13.26.50.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-27_13.26.50.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
Hello my name is Anon and im addicted to /x

I like the spoopy and curious stuff here.

Why are you here fellows?
>>
>>17741397
Not your personal blog, newfag, and we already have an /x/ demographics thread. We don't need anymore meta threads.
>>
I'm waiting for alien experiences
been years and still nothing
>>
>>17741400
I see you have a mental illness... Thats why you are here... Its ok.. Let it go...
>>
>>17741406
Me to... Most "proofs" here are crap...
>>
>>17741397
>im addicted to /x/

Me too
>>
Conspiracy theories are built to make you paranoid and crazy. They plant a seed of distrust in you that grows into full on possession of you.

Think really hard about this.... The Internet is still the media... And if the media usually lies why would you believe what you're reading?

The biggest conspiracy theory out there is conspiracy theories.
>>
>>17741488
Spoopy
>>
>>17741397

for the succubus and vampire threads
>>
File: STILLTHEBEST1973.png (11 KB, 510x436) Image search: [Google]
STILLTHEBEST1973.png
11 KB, 510x436
>>17742033
Never change, you silly person you.
>>
I search for ideas and inspiration for writing. Sometimes I get in just for the lulz
>>
>>17741488
And then you almost forget about it and accept your role untill you read scientifically published papers on what you thought were conspiracy theories
>>
>>17742190
>>17742190
The lie about Santa was created so you don't trust anyone but yourself.
Listen or don't listen that's your choice.
Some are real some are fake. Some are good some are bad.
The "gay agenda" you idiots go on about is just getting people to come out the closet. By making gay ok you have less school shootings from repressed /b/tards on revenge based warpaths against popular kids or people who called them a faggot and struck a nerve.

Cia sells drugs? Who fucking cares. I'd rather have the government selling drugs and ensuring they are clean instead of some fuccboi out of the streets giving you research chemicals they bought from a guy who knew a guy who stepped all over them after getting them from a guy who stepped all over them from a guy who stepped all over them from a guy who stepped all over them.

Subliminal messaging on tv keeping us complacent?
You mean to tell me that you're not jealous of the stupid fuck who smiles ear to ear everyday because they don't know how terrible things in the world really are? If all you care about is Nikki minaj's ass and who is sucking Leonardo dicaprios dick instead of the fact that the world is on the cusp of full on World War III with a high probability of a simultaneous civil war... That's not that fucking bad
>>
>>17742309
Wow, I have come across many shit headed people on this board, but you are a fucking idiot bro.

Now this is the part where you call me an autistic schizophrenic mentally ill basement dweller. Then you tell me to seek help and take my meds. Am I in the ballpark at all?
>>
File: cruise.png (301 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
cruise.png
301 KB, 500x333
>>17742309
>ensuring they are clean
>>
>>17742347
;)
>>
Hi anon I am also anon, I enjoy being mentally retarded enough to get spooped by spoopy pasta that looks like it was written by children. What is your favorite spoopy creature? I think slenderman is pretty spoopy.
>>
I lurk and occasionally reply or start threads. I collect data info etc. I'm also always on the lookout for certain types of people. I find innawoods and nope threads enjoyable and useful.
>>
>>17741488
There is so much distrust in me
Nothing we know is real, everything is deception
>>
>>17745272
That's the ticket.

Let us all lose all our friends together in conspirituality in Alex jones we pray G-men
>>
>>17742309
TL;DR
>>
>>17741397
The spoopy stuff is cool but I mostly come here to groom summer fags like you.

Would you like to see some puppies?
>>
File: santa.jpg (61 KB, 457x656) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
61 KB, 457x656
>>17742309
>The lie about Santa was created so you don't trust anyone but yourself.

ho ho ho, oh no!
>>
>>17742309
Biggest shill post I've ever seen, if the world wasn't so corrupt in the first place we might not have ww3
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.