[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bye Spellboard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So i had gotten this spellbaord as a gift when i was about 17 years old and ive used it atlesst 3 times and those three times ive gotten results while usimg it with a friend, the spirit who would come through tried to convince me it was my spirit guide which i knew better... so i stopped using it and its been 2 years now and now i want to get rid of the board since i dont want anything to do with spirits or possible hauntings. The board is beautiful and i feel like if i keep it ill still have some sort of connection to the spirits that came through, only one spirit seemed to give me bad vibs but didnt habe a problem after the session. So now the point of the story is i need to get rid of it, ive heard rumors that burning it might be a bad idea i just dont want to get any kind of bad luck, how can i get rid of the board without feeling creeped out after. Pic related
>>
1) Best: Cut in seven pieces, bury them far away, not all in the same hole

2) Next Best, wrap in dark material, toss in trash without any words or ceremony
>>
Picture. Because you didn't post one.
>>
>>17740413
Not sure where you got your information, but I was under the impression that it was dumb to damage the board at all. (I am not OP btw)
>>
>>17740416
The pic is right there... its hidden in my closet, i dont want to take it out unless its to get rid of it
>>
>>17740420
Do it. Why be afraid?
You really going to make me Google this?
>>
>>17740420
When it's not in use or being destroyed it's just a piece of cardboard. There's nothing to fear from it just sitting on a table or something. So unless your hands are made of fire, feel free to remove it from the closet.
>>
>>17740417
Tnats what i thought too, my friend said to give it to the church priest amd not worry about it but im sure the priest will just burn it or destroy it a if there is somekind of backlash its all on me probably if there is any
>>
>>17740428
Im not scared to take it out its just in the closet with a lot of other new age crap cramped inside a chest and if i take it out i dont want to have to put everything back.
>>
>>17740430
I am >>17740417 and >>17740428
It won't hurt you just sitting around. Like I said it's just a piece of cardboard until you do something to it. It's not harming anything just sitting in your closet. If you REALLY REALLY want to make sure it's not harming anything then just find a container that you can fill with water and then submerge the board in. Then seal the container (we're talking air-tight with a lock) and put it back in the closet or something. Just don't ever get rid of it. But honestly, I wouldn't bother doing anything to it.
>>
>>17740446
Ill probably just keep it in there, its been locked away for 4 year thanks to
everyone though, ill leave it there to rot, ur rightnits not like my hamds is made out of fire that made me kek
>>
>>17740466
Glad we could help anon
>>
>>17740398
Wtf you have to burn every trace of it. This shit is dangerous to anyone that might come across it and while you keep it.

It has been a conduit for spirits that would look to bind you and define you. You cannot trust them and you cannot trust it
>>
>>17740417
Then get a refund from whoever made it and let them throw it in the trash.
>>
>>17741651
Lol this guy. He's right though, don't just leave it there you retard, destroy it. It doesn't matter how, that's just bullshit to keep people like you from taking action. Something inside you wants rid of it for good reason. Do it asap.
>>
>>17740398
Save it
>>
Throw over your shoulder into runnning water- like a river-with your back to water
>>
File: arizona_desert_red_sand.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
arizona_desert_red_sand.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>17744413
>Throw over your shoulder into runnning water- like a river-with your back to water

People in deserts can't get rid of their spirit boards
>>
Give it to someone who can make better use of it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.