[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/. What are your thoughts on luciferianism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Lucifer.jpg (397 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
397 KB, 1366x768
Hi /x/. What are your thoughts on luciferianism?
>>
File: Edgy.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>17740101
Edgy.
>>
>>17740101
100% better than Satanism
The illuminator vs the seed of chaos and suffering
>>
>>17740127
Not all satanism is based around that tough
>>
Whats some essential luciferianism text?
>>
>>17740134
Deez nuts
>>
>>17740101
I went to that place in OP's picture.
I was tripping balls on mushrooms trying to masturbate while listening to Gregorian Chants. Trying my damnedest to think about raping an Asian woman in a restroom.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to conjure visions of a terrified Japanese girl turtling as I bust into a college bathroom at 2am on a Saturday, wasted with my cock out, holding a rotary phone to bash her face in a few times before the rapening happens.

Instead, I'm laying there on my bedroom floor with a toilet brush in my ass, wearing my little sister's dirty panties, cock in hand with my cat laying on my chest purring. While I desperately try to cum, to sleezy thoughts, listening to horribly homoerotic chants about the bible or something.

Longstory short, I was viciously beating my dick for 3 hours. (gonna have scabs in the morning).
When all of the sudden, I'm in the glittery/gold nebula like whirlwind with pulsing stars and faggot angels playing the musicale instruments.
"Oh shit!", heading into the light. Meanwhile, disembodied floating heads of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla are judging me for wasting my potential.

FINALLY came after 5 fucking hours after opening my bed room door to expose my self in the hall way. The thought of getting caught by my mom and sister's was what finally did me in.

Best nut in my life swear I laid in the opening listening to my sister's and talk over the Movie Lion King for about 30 minutes, while orgasmic juices slowly oozed out of my dick for the entirety of those 30mins.

I'll never forget that moment I saw the light and felt God. Nirvana
>>
>>17740403
Epin pasta.
>>
>>17740101
edgy atheist kids>>17740120
>>
>>17740101
it's very edgy
>>
>>17740101
Most of the people here think its Satanism.
Its more like a Prometheus cult naming itself after Milton's Lucifer, because more plebs have heard of Lucifer. It seems to have very little to do with the devil other than that the type of god they revere appear in the myths conflated with Christianity in Paradise Lost.

Its basically seems to be the poor man's Hermeticism.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 750x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 750x480
>>17740101
So who is this Lucifer fellow? Is there money to be made? Can I prey upon the weakness of the innocent? Is this some EdgeLord masturbation cult or is there a higher (lower) purpose which leads to great power? Didn't the Church invent this guy as an excuse to torture hot babes?
(Oh, the life of an inquisitor)
>>
quod est mirabile
>>
>>17742076
quod est secreto
>>
>>17742083
est secreto
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 359x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 359x474
>>17742076
What is wonderful?
>>17742083
What is (the) secret?
>>17742090
Is (the) secret

Cool. You know much more Latin than most people. Perhaps you could share some other insights.
>>
>>17740120
This. Especially the Order of Nine Angles. It has 9 fucking angles! That's 9 fucking edges! Even if the angles are obtuse.
>>
>>17742358
When I look at the full moon for a long time it always changes shape and appears to have nine straight sides
>>
>>17742361
Maybe it's you who changes
>>
Makes more sense than judaism, and if it wasn't for Rome, Satan would have likely become the hero to most people.
>>
>>17741991
Oh look! The usual out of context bullshit!
>>
>>17742212
He actually doesn't know shit about latin because he can't even follow the normal sentence order and adapt The cases. It should be "Quod secreto est, secretum est" (from noun to obj.comp).
>>
>>17740101
It works for me. Call me edgy or young, really don't care. But if you have questions I can try and answer them, if anyone is still even lurking
>>
>>17740101
Nehebkau reporting in. Luciferianism is like a christian themed traditional satanic cult. It's like some forms of agnosticism and palladism. It's not that bad, but it is still religion. One of the ways to be silly and make money off of followers and the seperation of church and state, fueled in part by the ancient desire to worship as a form of community- leading to a higher survival rate over a period of time among a lot of people. It's a fucking plague, like we are on the planet.
>>
>>17746379
Its definitely not christian themed, its not even really satanic. Its not agnostic, its either theistic or atheistic, which is up to the practitioner. Most of its works are available free online, so there goes the money making idea, except for the GCOL, I'll give you that. Its majority of practitioners are solitary, not a community, not even covens. So unless you're talking about a branch of Luciferianism I've never heard of, basically everything you said is the opposite.
>>
>>17742638
>if it wasn't for Rome, Satan would have likely become the hero

Yeah? Why's that?
>>
>>17746408
I take that back, it can be Satanic, but not LaVeyan or Christian types of Satanism
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.