[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why I haven't posted this story yet, maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (624 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
624 KB, 2448x2448
I don't know why I haven't posted this story yet, maybe because I'm still figuring out what exactly it was. Anyway:
>very northwestern corner of Wyoming
>hunting there with old man at his friends camp
>have a ruger super Blackhawk on hip at all times
>fast forward to second night there
>about 11:30 at night, have to take a piss
>bathhouse is about 30 yards away from where I'm sleeping in secluded area
>will be important later
>go outside, about 15 yards away from cabin
>look to my right, see the strangest fucking thing ever
>turn flashlight to brightest setting
>looks like one of those goats you see in the middle of pentagrams
>except with huge deer horns
>has to be at least 500 pounds just looking at it
>haul ass back to cabin
>piss in garbage can
>don't sleep that night
>fast forward next day
>everything ok, still weirded out
>that night
>that fucking night
>tired as hell
>fall asleep on couch with gun and clothes still on
>wake up
>not in cabin
>in bathhouse, no gun, flashlight, nothing
>don't know what the fuck to do
>lock bathroom door and sleep in there
>no way in hell I was going out there
>next day I leave and never come back
>can anyone give me an explanation? I've searched pretty much everything
>pic related, the front entrance to the camp
>>
/bump
>>
>>17740095
It was clearly a mutant goat escaped from a research facility.

The gov't never stops making this retarded shit.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>17740155
>government research facility >wyoming
>>
>>17740095

>looks like one of those goats you see in the middle of pentagrams
>except with huge deer horns

Lmao! Sounds like you got spooked by an elk to me...
>>
>>17740155
>>17740316
Def an elk with some sleepwalking thrown in.
>>
What kind of sperg doesnt fucking pee or shit in the woods? A can? Really?
>>
File: SuperBlackhawk-cropped[1].jpg (317 KB, 1000x368) Image search: [Google]
SuperBlackhawk-cropped[1].jpg
317 KB, 1000x368
If you were really /k/ you would have shot that fucker.

Super Blackhawk may lack grace of a Colt but if I were to make a top five list of handguns to try killing the devil with it would be on it.
>>
hmm don't know op.

i have a similar story.

one day i went to sleep. but when i woke up aound 3am, i was laying outside of my appartement. the door was wide open. i instantly thought that i had been robbed, but when i got inside nothing was missing

what creeps me out is that i have never ever sleep walked. i didn't consume dugs. i don't suffer from any kind of mental illness.

so yeah this happened like 2 years ago and i was really afraid of going to sleep for a while. it never happened again. but i've never experienced anything paranormal since then, except for a couple of sleep paralysis episodes.

i just can't come to any plausible or logical conclusion as to why i woke up outside of my appartement at 3 am when i distinctively remember going to sleep in my bed and locking the door. at this point i'm more curious than afraid.

back to your story, i didn't encounter anything 'paranormal' beforehand but the experience was basically the same.
waking up somewhere weird without any plausible explanation.

i think that whatever happened to us is so bizzarre and a once in a lifetime kind of experience that you'll eventually just blend it out. it will probably forever remain a mistery.
>>
>not wanting to live deliciously
>>
>>17740095
>>haul ass back to cabin
>>piss in garbage can
You got stones... That was probably his garbage can and he's now vowed to destroy you.
Good luck OP
>>
This happened to me when I was 9 or 10 in the northern part of Spain
My parents and I used to go to a bar with their friends, one day when we came back (at 2 or 3 am) I went to the living room to turn on the thermostat (it was freezing) when I noticed something in the window. At that time I was into /x/ related stuff, I stayed up late watching Cuarto Milenio and used to look for cryptids on the internet, when I looked at the window I saw a red thin alien in the window with his hand on the glass looking at me, I remember him moving his head slowly so I made sure he was really there. I could feel the feel of the dented wheel of the thermostat and I made sure I wasn't dreaming, quickly I turned it on and went apeshit fast through the corridor to my parent's room, but I knew I couldn't tell them anything about what I saw, so I just hugged them without any reason and then went to sleep, so I definately was in a shock and forgot about it until two or three years ago, I can't stop thinking about it. The most shocking part for me was the silence that reigned in the room, I couldn't hear a thing, and there are a lot of paranormal files in which the witness feels the same voidness, did you ever have any paranormal experience in which did you notice this?
>>
>>17740161
I'M BACK
>>
>>17740332

But that is odd that a solitary elk would approach a cabin like that. And what time of year do they shed antlers?
>>
>>17742036
I'M BAAAAIIIIIAACK
>>
>>17742159
Sick/dying animals lose their fear of death and start doing all kinds of weird shit sometimes.

>>17741852
Sounds like a dream to me, Anon. I have much more alien contact type memories about lights outside and little men coming in my window and playing an instrument that kept me from moving then putting tape on me and leaving and I don't at all discount the possibility of it having just been a recurring vivid dream. Kids have a hard time telling the difference.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.