[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take it or leave it: I think I accidentally started the Canadian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-09-19 04.17.33 1.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-19 04.17.33 1.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Take it or leave it: I think I accidentally started the Canadian Wildfire that had 100,000 people evacuated and that has been burning for over 3 weeks.

I made a prayer and an impromptu ritual the night before the first evacuation of an entire city. I prayed for death and rebirth within myself, but I didn't specify myself entirely. I asked for a renewal like how a wildfire is sometimes needed to make a forest or ecosystem strong again. I need to destroy the old and unnecessary and make way for new growth.

I don't actually live in that area, but I live quite South of it. because my native ancestry is in the area where the wildfires are, I asked the spirit of the North, and the spirit of my ancestors specifically to hear my prayer. well, the next morning when I got up I discovered that the wildfire had become out of control and seemed to be burning down an entire city. a few days later I suddenly realized that I may have asked my family spirits to literally burn down my family land to make way for the new.

funny enough, in spite of the size of the fire there was only 2 fatalities and that was because of a traffic accident.

I think my family knew of Gods that are still quite strong.
>>
Jesus Christ, /x/...
>>
Topkek
>>
>>17739379
reported to the FBI
>>
File: memetic warfare division 2.png (142 KB, 998x998) Image search: [Google]
memetic warfare division 2.png
142 KB, 998x998
>>17739379
Top level Meme-wizard
>>
>>17739404
You mean the RCMP ?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.