[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucid Dream Society I finally learned bout it last night, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: lucid_dreaming.png (451 KB, 636x400) Image search: [Google]
lucid_dreaming.png
451 KB, 636x400
Lucid Dream Society

I finally learned bout it last night, I think fucked my section up though, of where I currently live.

>be me
>flying around after becoming lucid
>see my moms friend
>decide to go and talk to her to see why shes in my dream
>turns out she lives there, but herself in real life hasn't found the way yet which is why she exists.
>she tells me to find all the answers I seek I must fly up to the crystals in the sky
>tells me the directions as well
>i start flying there and i get stopped by these gargoyle things
>they put me into another dream, lucid after doing reality check
>i try to fly, nothing...
>go into a normal dream, thinking its real life tell people bout it they all get extremely angry and start leaving 1 by 1.
>wake up in real life with such a guilty feeling

Any one here ever try watching lucid society news? Is there even one? I think I screwed up...
>>
>>17739232
Lucid society news? Huh?
>>
>>17739500
I am trying to understand how lucid dream society works. I got banned from flying in my lucid dreams trying to find what I guess is the ruler of lucid dreams. If you don't know bout lucid dream society then you have not lucid dreamed enough yet.
>>
>>17739510
How are you getting banned from doing things in your own dreams?
>>
>>17739546
i wish i knew, which got me into trouble in the first place, being curious. Don't fly to high.
>>
>>17739546

/thread
you dun overthunk, nothing but yourself stopped you from flying in that particular dream sequence
>>
>>17739570
I don't believe that.
>>
>>17739580
Maybe in the astral but if you got stopped in a dream, then you weren't completely lucid
>>
>>17739510
>Thnks he's lucid dreaming
>Talks about being banned.

Sorry buddy, you're not lucid dreaming. Lucid has no boundaries.

You we're just dreaming.

>Pro tip, everyone in your dreams is you.

>Bro tip, just like waking life.
>>
>>17739613
then clearly i am astral dreaming because i do reality checks to see if i am dreaming or not.
>>
OP has negative entities attached to him using his energy that force him to conserve energy for them
>>
>>17739626
Listen up.

Astral, lucid, dream, dimension. They're all the same thing.

Don't confuse yourself. There is different levels of being and consciousness, but in the end it's all you.

You're basically role playing till you realise this, each is fine. That's what this is about.

Have fun
>>
>>17739642
didn't think you'd guys fully understand yet. Oh well.
>>
>>17739613
This is actually pretty interesting. I remember when I first started lucid dreaming and I met a person that I've always dreamt about.
It was a girl with long black hair. And I finally asked her who she was and she just kept repeating "I am you and you are me"
This still happens when I meet her in my dreams
>>
File: abbey_in_an_oak_forest-large.jpg (90 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
abbey_in_an_oak_forest-large.jpg
90 KB, 800x502
First time on /x/. Checked out the thread because lucid dreaming is cool. So do you guys actually believe in this astral higher plane secret society mumbo jumbo or is everyone just pretending to be retarded?
>>
File: P4-Izanagi.jpg (55 KB, 800x656) Image search: [Google]
P4-Izanagi.jpg
55 KB, 800x656
>>17740251
She's your persona m8
>>
>>17739636
You mean parents?
>>
>>17739232
We're not meant to lucid dream.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.