[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few weeks ago there was a thread on lost media involving a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: cornholio.jpg (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
cornholio.jpg
5 KB, 257x196
A few weeks ago there was a thread on lost media involving a trepanning video. I found all of this super interesting but there was a site that rewarded users with points by turning in lost media. Anyone know if this site? Anyone ever find any lost media? The whole idea of it is absolutely fascinating to me and somewhat spoopy.
>>
Points, huh? Sounds legit.
>>
A hole in the head is pretty easy to find, but that uses footage from another earlier documentary called Heartbeat in the Brain which I haven't been able to locate.
>>
>>17738800
No, I'm not giving you my lost footage for some shitty boints. No.
>>
Sorry guys, wasn't looking to take your lost footage. I was more looking for the site in which people were basically being rewarded for turning in lost footage and that's when I began to obsess over lost media. I actually found Chubbuck stills.. the guy claims to have a copy of the video as well. I don't necessarily believe him though.
>>
You are refering to a forum on Cinemageddon
>>
>>17739049
If you can provide the Chubbuck footage I will give you $500 US.
>>
Anon from the thread OP is talking about. I replied to the Beckley foundation on monday, but haven't gotten a response.

Ps. the site OP was talking about was some private tracker dedicated to old movies and the reward was free ratio
>>
>>17739049
post the stills, fag
>>
>>17739049
>I actually found Chubbuck stills
You mean the ones of her in the dark blue shirt that are everywhere?
>>
>>17739049
>I actually found Chubbuck stills.. the guy claims to have a copy of the video as well.
stop being a usfull idiot and post the video faggot!
>>
File: post it.jpg (56 KB, 1094x223) Image search: [Google]
post it.jpg
56 KB, 1094x223
>>17739049
>the guy claims to have a copy of the video as well.

found him too
http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?4399-Christine-Chubbuck/page56

it's a faggot! And it turns out you are a faggot too!

Tell me more about Virginia Tech pdf documents, why are they illegal.

Also, take a look at the date of the post (image) just a coincidant that you post two days later here?

come on faggot, you wanne play a game? Lets play a game!
>>
OP IS A PR FAGGOT

TURNS OUT A MOVIE IS COMING OUT

WHAT YOU ARE WITNESSING HERE IS A PR STUNT

SEE TRAILER SOON
>>
>>17741245
Yes, Cinemageddon.
>>
>>17741826
Anybody willing to invite?
>>
>>17741831
I don't think you need invites. If you do let me know and I'll get you one.
>>
>>17740555

errrr...I think he could make a helluva lot more than that just by submitting it to youtube and monetizing it?
>>
>>17738800

Hey did anyone ever find that "A Day With Spongebob Squarepants" movie?

It's on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162082065303
>>
>>17743865
Yeah, a guy with zero feedback who talks about how obscure the movie is in the description.

Looks legit to me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.