[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, /lit/ here-- So what's the deal with this Alex Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 471x312
Yo, /lit/ here--
So what's the deal with this Alex Jones guy?
Are you people actually supporters of this wing nut? I've never heard someone spout so much bs in my life.

Fueled by hate, he literally caters to the absolute lowest denominator, and is always bringing in all these crackpot 'experts' with 'credentials' in, spreading cancerous world views, which he apparently does to enlighten the world, yet in the same breath, tries to palm off these bogus fucking water filtration systems.

Is this guy so ignorant that he believes half the shit he's saying, or is he just capitalising on ignorant trump supporters?
>>
He's a loony for the right cause atleast.
>>
>>17737472
Don't be so gay
>>
>>17737472
>you people

Only the worst of our tinfoilers and /pol/ invaders. I'm sure you have idiots on /lit/ too.
>>
>>17737472
no shills allowed
>>
>>17737489
What's the right cause?

Flat earth?
911 truther?
Illuminati?

Everything he spouts is baseless, logic is worked backwards for faux-confirmation, and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

He's a charlatan, playing on the emotions of the suspicious and the manipulatable.
>>
Been following him for years. He's not fueled by hate at all you fool he's passionate about issues that threaten us all, and you'd be wise to do better research before spewing your own version of hate for another person. As for the " crackpots" as you called them, his guests have been military generals, congressmen, doctors, lawyers, countless celebrities and musicians not to mention a couple of high level whistleblowers who turned up dead soon after interviews where they shared sensitive info. He's been right about so much over the years it's hard to believe there's still libfags like you out there who are so willfully ignorant of the truth. Get a clue.
>>
No u
>>
He's some angry manchild ranting about things that may or may not be based in reality. If you believe he has a point or not, you'll have to agree that he can't convey it in a rational, levelheaded way.
>>
>>17737584

He's a flat earthed?
>>
He has to sell his water filters somehow
>>
>>17737520
You mean reddit. /pol/ pretty much hates this guy
>>
I want to like Alex Jones even though I disagree with his politics, but I'm not certain he hasn't sold out. Because I'm not sure which side he's working for, I no longer really listen to him. (and it doesn't help his case any that his voice isn't attractive, either.)
At the moment I'm inclined to think that the fact that Hillary is the selection of the establishment (Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, etc) yet he doesn't support her, counts as a mark in favor of the 'he is still at least partly independent' category.
>>
File: 1433782077_2015-05-29_00001 (2).png (418 KB, 751x960) Image search: [Google]
1433782077_2015-05-29_00001 (2).png
418 KB, 751x960
>>17737584
>>17737596
not sure which side to take
>>
File: 1464184831126.jpg (82 KB, 600x214) Image search: [Google]
1464184831126.jpg
82 KB, 600x214
>>17737649
>>
File: omg079.gif (948 KB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
omg079.gif
948 KB, 360x200
>>17737658
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>17737649
>One man calls the raving lunatic for what he is
>The other defends obvious madman and says "get a clue"

The answer is simple
>>
>>17737639
>Hillary is the selection of the establishment (Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, etc) yet he doesn't support her

That really doesn't mean shit. Hedging bets. And of course they know that this is how people think, so they say ok well don't support Hillary, you'll get more disinfo because people know she's bought but they're still too stupid to see through you
>>
File: 478900_o.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
478900_o.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>MFW anyone takes this man seriously and at his word, knowing he runs a multi-million dollar conspiracy empire
>>
>>17737472
My dad followed him for years. I think he still watches from time to time. My dad likes to yell to get his point across and make emotional arguments. He's not an idiot, but he is too proud to admit he doesn't know. Pretty much the target audience for the Jones show.

Jones is just trying to sell vitamins and collect donations. He spouts so much bullshit that he has probably been correct by coincidence a few times. Even if he was legitimate, he just makes anything factual he reveals impossible to believe.
>>
>>17737708
>>17737639 here
Good call.
>>
>>17737720
Pretty much this, his followers would suck his dick, but would never believe he'd cum in their mouths.
>>
that fgt
>snakeoilislove.png

another paid troll, to satisfy all edgyMurricans, so they could say - atleast someone is trying to do something right. I mean seriously ? most of the world media's are bought by rich scumbs, they can apply propoganda and so on, why would they want some autistic faggot to reveal they'r NWO, illumi shit.

>those fags are always one step ahead of us
>ppl like Alex Jones try to profit from that.
>>
>>17737472
The man is a con artist that makes millions off the backs of the unwashed masses.
>>
>>17737751
Anything with a wide enough audience to be useful is going to be used in some way or another. This forum for instance. I don't think anyone actualy is paid to come here specifically to shill. But they probably mention /x/ in forums that they're already shilling to get idiots or trolls to come here and shitpost on their own
>>
>>17737472
If you've got a problem with this shill you havn't been lurk /x/ long enough. It's our daily bread
>>
>>17737649
Look up the sources that Jones uses, or the credentials of his guests, and decide for yourself. He usually gives the sources for the things he discusses, and the sources are usually mainstream at that.

I don't know why ignorant pseudo-intellectuals like OP (/lit/, kek) try to dismiss him without ever being specific about what it is exactly they find outlandish. Nothing Jones says is particularly far-fetched. Don't confuse Jones' presentation and his "they're coming to get you!" schtick for the content of what he's saying. Every commentator has a bias as to how the facts are presented. Jones wants you to hate and/or fear the elites/globalists, so he assigns sinister motives to them when he speculates about why they do certain things or what they supposedly plan to do. But motives and speciation aside, whether the current events and historical accounts he discusses are the result of maliciousness, ineptitude, good intentions gone awry, or whatever, there is something to these things on a purely factually basis.
>>
>>17738206
Agree. Alex Jones and infowars covers current politcal news, election coverage etc. I listen daily to stay up to date on current events.
>>
>>17737472

Do you see any Alex Jones threads?

No.
>>
>>17737584
>Typical poison pill approach as described three days ago in a thread here
He doesn't believe in flat earth, but thanks for playing CIA.
>>
>>17737700
>call a man hate fueled but has no examples
$.10 has been deposited in your account.

>>17738086
>that one time where /x/ calls a shill a shill and isn't being schizo
What a great time to be alive.
>>
>>17737584
He's not a charlatan, he's legit crazy. People that worked with him all tell that he actually believe the shit he says and that he is ultra intense. I have followed him over the years and he began kind of reasonable, then Bush hits and he begins to slowly slide down the crazy route. His mental issues are probably fueled by coke too, I mean, look at this shit...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDP2N5psnQ8
The fact that he's now shilling for Trump, another coke fiend, tells a lot.
>>
File: image.png (588 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 1000x760
>>17738384
Both Jones and Trump claim not to do any drugs. But they are both different manifestations of the heart of America personified, so that is why there is an affinity:
http://youtu.be/216PTpcDDlw
>>
>>17737472
He's a got a spooky background/connections. Does pretty well for being a gatekeeping opportunist. Also he's just playing a character. His info is low tier provocative.
>>
>>17737472
But he is pro-Israel, THAT makes him pretty cool
>>
>>17737639
I really don't think he was ever independent? I did a bunch of research on him back in 2008. His background was interesting... He is definitely paid and totally into his act. Some of what he talks is verifiable, but he doesn't really tell you the whole story. Pro Israel , or was at one time.
>>
to call him an opportunist kind of sells him sort because he (like David Icke) functions as a fairly high-level pressure valve. People who are angry and have a sense that 'something is going on' can turn to these fools and feel like they're well informed as well as 'part of a movement' so they don't do anything else. There's a term in the intelligence community which describes this pretty well- 'limited hangout'- tho it is more often used to describe people like Edward Snowden.

Also, some people think he's Bill Hicks. I thought it was crazy until I looked at the evidence- stuff like the dental records and their historical connections from Austin are especially weird.
>>
>>17738870
Everything you said is spot on, until you did the bill hicks meme. I Looked into it, and it seems like bs for the most part, also it doesn't actually matter anyway and detracts from the subject. He is paid to gatekeep/be limited hangout. In the late nineties I worked with d.Icke's agent for his first book. They were both high, and very giddy about making money and would call me and others every couple of days to see how well his book was selling. Ickes is a total scoundrel
>>
>>17737472
>wing nut
J E L L Y F I S H
>>
>>17738333
Hey you're pretty retarded it seems. Clearly a fan of Alex "Retardo" Jones. Where di I say he was hate-filled in >>17737700?
>>
Is it just me or does he look like a middle-aged Anders Breivik?
>>
Jon Ronson talks about time he spent with Alex Jones. He was being generous in the book, but Jones still comes off looking like a fucking deluded retard in real life. What's worse than the fact that he buys into the shit he peddles is that he thinks he's doing something about it.
>>
>>17737472
He's a CIA plant that says the truth in the middle of a mountain of bullshit so people will associate it with paranoid nutjobs when proof comes out in the future.
>>
>>17737472
To a cuck who bases everything on superficial ideas because you're too shallow of a human being to actually do real research then yes he would seem like a loud ranting maniac. However Alex Jones has risked his life, and shown more honor and courage then a flea like you could ever hope to squeeze out of your pitiful and shallow excuse of an existence. He blew open Bohemian Grove when people like you were claiming it didn't even really exist. He worked with people like Ted Gunderson who was head of an FBI department murdered by his own government for trying to expose child trafficking, and other illegal operations being conducted by the the highest officials in the US political system. But sure why don't you continue on with your sham of a life where you judge people by 20 minutes of video you saw on youtube. I would prefer people like you remain uneducated and unaware of whats really happening, because to be honest your not really worth of the knowledge these people are risking their lives to get to you, in the hopes you might actually use it to change this world for the better.
>>
File: CIA-agent-Opium-afghanistan.jpg (100 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
CIA-agent-Opium-afghanistan.jpg
100 KB, 490x327
>>17740264
Googled CIA plant to see if I found something funny and got this.

Lot's of pretty flowers.
>>
>>17737472
>Yo, /lit/ here--
Was that necessary?
>>
>>17737596
>He's been right about so much over the years it's hard to believe there's still libfags like you out there who are so willfully ignorant of the truth.

Yeah, sure
Like this stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

Kek.
>>
File: poppyfields2.jpg (135 KB, 620x631) Image search: [Google]
poppyfields2.jpg
135 KB, 620x631
>>17740344
>CIA plant
>>
>>17737472
he sells water filters and says the nazis are poisoning the water. His wife is a jew(supposedly). I wouldn't believe every word these fuckers say. They state the obvious then add BUY MY SHIT
>>
File: halflife 3 confirmed.png (292 KB, 752x400) Image search: [Google]
halflife 3 confirmed.png
292 KB, 752x400
>>17737472
alex jones is a clone of a man named bill hicks. he was made for controlled opposition but he started disobeying his handler like all the clones do. as soon as they find out you cant just kill them and replace because it still takes a while for them to grow up they all become pre-madonnas

he started peppering in stuff your not suppose to know in the middle of the tin foil.

. clones wont always look 100% like the original because of little differences in diet and exercise. but you can tell. your pic is better than my pic of alex jones for this. look at my combines bill alex pic and look at OP's pic
>>
>>17741533
Stfu with your lies
>>
>>17741516
There's nothing wrong with water filters.

I listened to the guy and it's paranoid an alarmist, but no different to any other reporter, it's not worse than Geraldo.

I don't believe the news any way, so they are all phonies to me.

>>17741533
I want to believe, Hicks was ok.

Seriously use water filters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq6ZXRpvAj8
>>
File: 1464131400911.jpg (105 KB, 331x498) Image search: [Google]
1464131400911.jpg
105 KB, 331x498
>>17737472
>/lit/ here
Go back to your containment board you leftist cancer
He may be a bit loony but he actually cares about the American people unlike the cause you represent
>>
>>17737472
He servers his purpose as an agent who spreads discontent with the current system and he has a long reach.

So did you come to ask questions or just rant about bullshit neither one of us is responsible for?
>>
File: 8912197301219092.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8912197301219092.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
Alex Jones is actually a sith lord in disguise. Hes so in love with his power that he will eventually turn and embrace the dark side while claiming to be against it.
>>
ye
>>
>>17741733
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks and he is controlled opposition. Anyone can listen to both men speak and see they are one and the same person.
>>
>>17738665
Is that quote supposed to make him look bad
>>
>>17738665
Well that confirms Jones for CIA, cause no one gets into NWO shit without the help of some drugs.

Unless a person can prove me wrong with an anecdotal
>>
File: 3.png (12 KB, 668x440) Image search: [Google]
3.png
12 KB, 668x440
>>
Alex Jones is part of COINTELPRO, Bill Cooper knew this and that's why they had a falling out, I wouldn't be surprised if Jones ordered the hit on Cooper
>>
tried him out but so many slopes

starts out with intriguing ideas then trainwrecks

similar to how you say fuck it, turn on C2C after forever, and oh ok this actually sounds cool I'll give this a go.. ANGELS ANGELS ANGELS ANGELS
>>
>>17737472
this thread belongs in /pol/
yes we believe in spoopy ghosts but not even /x/ is that stupid.
>>
>>17737472
Stale pasta. Take your bigotry elsewhere.
>>
File: 1347542760242.png (153 KB, 1000x876) Image search: [Google]
1347542760242.png
153 KB, 1000x876
>>17737472
He looks like fucking brevek top kek!
>>
>>17737472
>actually supporters
1. Is it popular anywhere other than /x/?
2. Then it's obviously cointel.
>>
>>17746628
>>17746718

thread would be deleted by now if it belonged on /pol/.
>>
File: alexgoesssj.gif (65 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
alexgoesssj.gif
65 KB, 700x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=EZNlaiWNvqU

Obligatory
>>
>>17737472

BUT ANON

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS

IT'S ADMITTED

EVEN "MAINLINE" NEWS SOURCES ARE COMING OUT AND SAYING THIS IS TRUE

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP FOLKS
>>
>>17737472
FUCK YOU SJW SHILL KIKE MOTHERFUCKER WAIT TILL WE GET OUR RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>>
>>17738384
Link? I actually find that hard to believe seeing as he literally sets aside the final third of his videos to shill for tacticool AR-15 mall ninja shit and water filters.
>>
>>17737472
i only know he brought us the best joker performance ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnIWSI2tkDM
>>
>>17737472

I listen to him for satire purposes. He's on in the same time slot as Rush Limbaugh. There isn't much good on in the early afternoon in terms of talk radio.

For example, he's been running that nascent iodine ad every commercial break for years now but the makers still haven't taught him how to properly pronounce nascent. NA SIN. The T isn't silent, retard. His whole argument for "electrified iodine" is fucking hilarious.

He's been a snake oil salesman for years on his water filter kick - the science and his "expert" guests is just plain old bullshit. Shit like that makes me laugh. It's almost like an Onion radio show.

He's also shifted much of his shit towards this election. It's essentially /pol/ radio right now which is tons of hilarity.
>>
>>17740264
This. The TPP gets leaked and one the top videos on YouTube about it was Alex Jones, a tin foil hat nut job that most people would dismiss.
>>
Someone has to sell pure pro water filters
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.