[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone knocked on the door of my house yesterday at midnight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
As usual, I go to bed between 2am and 3am. Yesterday at midnight someone knocked the door at 12:30 am. I had no idea of who could be, so obviously I didn't open the door. Maybe it was only a vagabond or something like that but I want to know if you guys know some urban leyends about spirits or something knocking doors at midnight?
>>
>OP died in their sleep.

>Door knocker is the Grim Reaper.
>>
>>17736925
Why the fuck didn't you answer. I can't come in unless you invite me. That shit though is just plain rude. Fuck off
>>
Is this fucking bait? If you legit believe some idiot knocking on your door at night is a fucking ghost you need to see a doctor
>>
>>17736925
I live in a one-room apartment and I woke up one night at 2am to my doorknob rattling.
>>
>>17737076
>is a fucking
Some kind of bait.
>>
>>17736966
>OP died in their sleep
>still cant escape shitposting on 4chan
>>
>Yesterday at midnight someone knocked the door at 12:30 am.
>at midnight
>at 12:30 am
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 625x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 625x541
>>17736925
1. Don't you have to be 18 to post on /x/?
2. Take your meds.
3. Call law enforcement.
4. >>17737182 /thread. Learn to tell time.
5. Who the fuck says "vagabond" in the 21st century?

Thank you
>>
Op my mom told me never to open the door for anyone pasted midnight no joke I still dont
>>
>>17736925
I am fucking terrified of knocking.
Cop knocks put the fear of death into me a long time ago. I'm not doing anything wrong, I just had the cops steal my sanity before I turned 19 and the sound gives me seizures, confusion and endless paranoia.
It's extremely hard to get by with this fear. I don't mind cops but damn.

I entered my own home by the front door at 18 and my neighbors called the cops. I went upstairs and 5 minutes later BANG BANG BANG cop runs upstairs, points gun at me, takes me to jail overnight, mistakenly put in suicide watch, life completely fucking shattered. I never became sane again. I still get up every 7-10 minutes to look out the window, god forbid someone catches me off guard.

I hallucinate knocking constantly now too. I have gone to answer the door with no one there 6 times today. 24 Years old now. I can't describe the agony I live in over people simply knocking on wood.
>>
>>17737656
get some original images fucking normie phone faggot
>>
>>17737688
nice double.

By mistakenly put in suicide watch, do you still just mean detained for the night, or did they continue even when they realised they fucked up? How did the misunderstanding happen?
>>
>>17737722
I'm such a N33T I can't afford a computer cause no job
>>
>>17737728
Obviously this faggot did something for all that hub bub
>>
>>17737728
Asians lost in parking lot in front of house. Thought I was a burglar book.

"Do you have any connections to friends or family members?"
No. (Autistic/mom just died)

Suicide watch overnight until they called stepdad and he told them I had every right to be there.
>>
>>17736925
The Black Eyed Children
>>
>>17737688
Not being cynical, you should see a psychologist and find a medication for that.
>>
>>17737753
Neighbors thinking I was a burglar entering the front door of my house with a key?
No. I didn't do shit. The cop even ignored my 1 gallon gravity bong sitting on the floor.
>>
To be fair there are plebty of legends of spirits said to knock at midnight. OP is not crazy. He is superstitious and this is /x/ after all
>>
>>17736925

>someone knocked at my door

Now, a normal non-american person would just answer the door. They have no fear of being shot, or eaten by a skinstealer.

You, didn't, however. Possibly because you're a frightened American, but most likely because you're a child.

Your arse dropped because someone knocked on your door. You're a faggot. Now you'll never know. It may have been a qt looking for a fuck, or a magical fuckin unicorn with golden shits.

You'll never know.
>>
As usual, I was urban exploring last night and stopped at this shitty looking place about midnight. I knocked to make sure there weren't any vagabonds holed up, and suddenly heard this terrible screaming panicked sound, like a cat getting raped. I bolted. Any body know any urban legends about spirits or something staying in abandoned places then freaking out and shitting themselves if someone finds them?
>>
>>17737771
> Entering without a warrant
> Unlawful arrest and detainment
If this happened in the US the way you describe you would have had grounds for a huge settlement that I'm sure would have turned the whole thing into a positive experience
>>
>at midnight
>at 12:30
>>
>>17736925
Occam's Razor clear states you where nigger knocked last night or >ding-dong ditch
or whatever the fuck you kids call it nowadays...
>>
>>17737674
If someone knocked on my door after midnight l'd be more annoyed than confused
>demon knocks on door
>rape demon
>>
>>17737763
I didn't know people still gave a fuck about that ARG
>>
Eh it happens to me all the time.
First time it happened was amusing
>nearing midnight
>knock on the door
>floodlights don't come on
>weird but whatever
>open door
>no one there
>fucking kids
>"fuck you faggots "
>massive gust of wind
>tree in yard falls down and fucks up my fence
>close door and go back inside
I don't bother opening the door if the light doesn't come on anymore. I don't need to spend money fixing fences if I don't have to.
>>
>>17740822
smart.jpg
>>
>>17740822
Because correlation definitely equals causation
>>
It's a prank
>>
>>17736925
Why were u even awake???
You should've been in bed by 8 p.m.
>>
>TFW I am a white man living in the ghetto because im poor
I never answer the door. Just yell who is it
>>
>>17736925

hypnogogia/hypnapompia auditory hallucination probably. used to happen to me lots, actually still kinda does on occasion
>>
>>17736925
Common tactic for burglars to knock, or ring the door bell to find out if someone is home. We're it a serial killer they would have simply attempted to open the door.
>>
I have some experience whit knocked

This happens to my Best friend some time ago
His grandmother that live with his parents die impromptu all the narmal stuff was done when someone die like this. Very narmal
But some days before the death of he's grandmother, my friend has doing some homework in the midnight like always he was on the lounge then he hear the knocked that come from the yard very clear to hard then he feels the air very cold he said that let all the things and go to he's rooms very frightening of what happened.
>>
>>17736925
I had this happen last year, there was a really loud slamming on my front door. It immediately got my adrenaline rushing, I grabbed my gun and a flashlight and went to the door. No one was there, I walked around outside and no one was down the road or around the side of the house. My sister came downstairs and asked what the banging was and I said "I don't know no one was there". It could have been kids but I'm pretty sure I would have seen someone or heard someone running, I live on a paved road and it's pretty open. Anyway it was kinda spoopy but nothing has happened like it since.
>>
>>17737688

I gave my best friend CPR under fire while his head was split open and his eye was hanging out of his fucking face for 20 minutes after he was dead and I function

Give me a god damn break dude
>>
>>17741270
Yeah right

you really expect us to believe you didn't know he was dead?

get real
>>
>>17741271

I didn't know what I was doing.
>>
>>17741274
You shouldn't have mentioned it, then
>>
>>17741278
u a fag
>>
File: 2o6TKMd.jpg (31 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
2o6TKMd.jpg
31 KB, 540x405
>>17741285
>>
>>17741270
What happened
>>
>>17736925
someone knocked on my door last night. it was your mom op.
>>
>>17736925
There is a saying in my country. If someone knocks at your door, and you open it without checking and no one is there, it means someone close to you is going to die, family etc. Superstition, but I somewhat believe it. But, someone might as well be fucking with you.
>>
>>17741304
He wouldn't leggo my Eggo.
>>
When I was born my family moved in to a new house. In our back yard there is a shed with an electrical wire running to it from the house.

I don't remember all the details but when I was like 1 someone knocked at door at like 2 am. For whatever fuck all reason my mom got up by herself and answered it. There were two men standing there who were apparently surprised to see her and left. They obviously knew the people who lived there before.
Spooky but probably just something drug related.
A few years back there was a huge meth bust a few blocks from here.
>>
>>17736966
XD
>>
>>17736925
Midnight starts at 3 am.. Not 12 am as they try to make you think..
>>
>>17741491
Yeah. I can almost guarantee that had something to do with the manufacturing or sale of some sort of narcotics.
>>
>>17736925
>midnight at 12:30
underage b&
>>
>>17741901
Underages will be in bed before that time on a Monday/Tuesday night, anon.
It's illegal as fuck to not go to school.
Use your brain, friend.
>>
>>17738360
Cops show up at the wrong address and do this shit on a semi regular basis. All they have to say is basically "oops, it was a mistake, wrong info was given" or some shit. People have been killed over this because if its a no-knock raid, they dont announce they are the police so the homeowner will grab a gun and think hes defending his home from niggers. Death ensues on both sides yet they still do it.
We have such a great law enforcement community in the US. :)
Same with our justice system, its totally not rigged at all.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (12 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
12 KB, 183x275
>>17741910
It's only illegal if you miss more than 10 days without a doctor's note or some shit. Plus the end of the year of most schools has either stared or is about a week or two away, so maybe some edgy teens decided to stay up on their summer vacation
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.