[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal, Demoniac, Demon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: s-5-7-e1464108749915.jpg (22 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
s-5-7-e1464108749915.jpg
22 KB, 600x280
Strange: ‘Man in Black’ Hospitalizes More than 80 Students in Peru, Locals Say He is a Demon

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/05/18/5723063377841729807/640x360_5723063377841729807.mp4

Local media in the South American country of Peru have reported that more than 80 students in the country have been hit with a strange plague, hospitalizing the majority of them. The incident is said to have happened at Elsa Perea Flores School, in the city of Tarapoto in San Martín Province, northern Peru.

In a video circulated online, it showed scores of the children convulsing, screaming and fainting. The children, mostly girls, described seeing visions of a man in black trying to kill them. The children are aged between 11 and 14. Some reportedly had strong muscular convulsions.
According to the account of the story, the strange plague was first reported in the school in April. By May, it has infected as many as 80 students who were rushed to the hospital for treatment.

Hospital sources said health officials were overwhelmed with the situation. Doctors said they had no scientific explanation to the strange ‘sicknesses.’ One senior doctor, Antony Choy told national channelPanamericana TV: “We don’t understand how this has kept going on. We know it started on April 29 and now it is still happening. Now there are more than 80 pupils still affected.”

A concerned mother whose daughter has experienced some of the symptoms, Elsa de Pizango said health officials cannot tell exactly what happened to her daughter. She was quoted as saying: “She fainted in school. They didn’t say anything at the hospital. She just fainted. She keeps on spitting froth from her mouth.”

As doctors could not figure what was really wrong with the children, the local population already theorized that what happened to the children was a case of mass demonic possession.
>>
Mass hysteria, women are susceptible to that shit. Like really susceptible.
>>
>>17736279
I'm kinda surprised that this isn't getting more attention. Bullshit divination threads and roleplay-tier "magic" guides have been shitting this board up for far too long.

As far as the actual "possessions" go, I'm not seeing any inconsistencies with the news reports so far, which leads me to believe that there is some truth behind this.

The implications that a mass-possession like this has though, it makes the hair on my back stand up.
>>
You certainly never see this kind of dumb shit in America

Oh because we're not savagely poor and actually have real scientists instead of shamans
>>
>>17737730
This. Of course the fuckers in Peru can't figure this out. Couple this with >>17736825 and voila.
>>
>>17737730
wat
>>
>>17737798
So you're South American I take it
>>
>>17736279
they're trolling the older folk.

chill out shill
>>
>>17736279
there's probably black mold or the water supply is tainted or the food they're serving is spoiled. school officials and the local government probably pushing this "possession/man in black" narrative to cover their own asses.
>>
>>17736279
this is exactly what happened in salem, children started freaking out and claiming to be possessed by the devil, when in all actuality it was likely drugs or they got sick. its probably drugs, or something got them sick. evil spirits my ass.
>>
>>17736279
Men in black/Aliens test biological warfare in the inevitable event that world government finally muster the strength to kick these space niggers back from once they came.
>>
File: CjQYhUGUYAEOjgP.jpg (15 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
CjQYhUGUYAEOjgP.jpg
15 KB, 600x472
>>17738062
Lots of drug experimentation going on in 17th century U.S.
Thats for sure.
>>
>>17738071
You would know, because you were there
>>
>>17736279
They all saw OP's micropenis
>>
>>17738123
Of course I weren't there how could I live for 500 years you dumb fuck? No one is immortal here
>>
Why do "rational" people waste their time here? It makes no sense.

>No, that's dumb. It's this
All day long. Must be tiresome tbeh
>>
>>17738071
drugs don't have to be pharmaceutical dingusbreath

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergot

fucking christ, /x/ is full of extra retarded retards lately

>>17738579
belief in the paranormal doesn't mean you immediately discount all rational thought and mundane explanations.

you bring something /x/ related here and we try and figure out what it is, not pull out our fucking flashlights at 1:56 pm EST and make spooky ghost noises believing everything immediately.
>>
>>17736279
>Doctors said they had no scientific explanation to the strange ‘sicknesses.’ One senior doctor, Antony Choy told national channelPanamericana TV: “We don’t understand how this has kept going on.
maybe something was released into the air or water supply or food supply. The fact is it's "spreading" and has infected 80 students.
>>
>>17738579
Yeah, no, you're right, we should have more
>"it's mk ultra definetly
>nah it's the nephalem plans all along
>i think this is an incubus attack

Fuck off, you're the cancer killing /x/
>>
>>17738615
Kek, you just proved my point.
Just go to >>>/sci/ or >>>/pol/.
Seriously.
>>
>>17736279
>The children, mostly girls,
This is interesting.
>>
Fuck peru
>>
>>17738608
Arcade go.com literally put up a game about troll face, 12 million views on youtube, all children. In case you were wondering where the garbagey slew of completely moronic posters came from.
>>
>>17738071
you sure are a fucking retard, thats for sure.
drugs doesnt only refer to pharmaceuticals.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/20/malaysia-school-shut-amid-mass-hysteria-over-sightings-of-a-blac/

Shit people something is definitly going on
>>
File: kurt_vonnegut.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
kurt_vonnegut.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
>>17738615
those little peruvian niglets wish it was an incubus attack, good band. they're new album is complete shit though.
>>
>>17738579
Why do irrational people?
>>
>>17738839
lol I was just gonna say, didn't somebody post basically the same thing about a month ago except it happened in the Philippines or somewhere out there
>>
>>17736279
nigga I know this was Young Thug
probably a mistranslation...
not "man in black" but "black ass shemale demon"
>>
>>17736279
>religious country
>rumour about demon starts
>it's actually nothing
>people are scared shitless so they faint
This has been said multiple times, it's most likely to be mass hysteria because of weak minded religious people
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCdUY_B9f9A
>>
>>17738608

disdisdis

lol @ retards
>>
>>17739954
Fuck off with your young thug meme schizo
>>
Do not believe in all those religious shit... Pls...
>>
>>17736279
A movie about this exact phenomenon came out the other day. "The Fits", I think.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.