[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do ouji boards actually work? A relative of mine recenty passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 479x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 479x282
Do ouji boards actually work?

A relative of mine recenty passed and i was thinking about using it to try and communicate with them.

Is there any way to make SURE it works? Or to increase the chances of so?

I have the entire house to myself he died in. Will record and post if i get actual none meme responses.
>>
Yes, they work. Burn wormwood to increase spirit activity. Have a pad and paper next to you and record all of your results immediately. Recite prayers to a god of your choice before and afterward to ensure that only your friend shows up, and to protect yourself from him if it turns out dying made him a dick.
>>
>>17735702
Wormwood?
>>
>>17736042
A big fat bottle of Absinthe is fine too
>>
>>17735667

Definitely. Because Hasbro can channel the dead ghosty goos
>>
a coworker of mine said he used one in a park with a group of people and they summoned rain
>>
>>17737541

That's not even what they're for.

Get a board, get a blindfold, record what happens. If you don't look at the board, it doesn't work. It relies on subconcious movement from you to work. You will always get the answer that you are thinking.
>>
>>17735667
Latent psychic energy
>>
https://youtu.be/yJS1Q3V76Uo
>>
>>17737317
you have no idea what hasbro is capable of...
>>
>>17742599
lol
>>
No.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.