[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Washington DC? How spoopy is the nations capital? I keep seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1452904971696.jpg (77 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1452904971696.jpg
77 KB, 467x700
Washington DC?

How spoopy is the nations capital? I keep seeing things about small towns, but is there any scary/paranormal things or mysteries in the District?

Thanks
>>
>>17735425
In the war of 1812, when the british navy stormed the city and set fire to every wooden building, a violent storm suddenly arose and doused the flames, and a tornado tore through the city streets, decimating the British forces, and killing many reknowned naval captains
>>
>>17735425
The scariest thing there is the ghetto
>>
>>17735425
The Capitol building and White House have several ghost stories attached. I can't say for the rest of the city.

Before you make threads like these, you should go to Shadowlands and Weird US. Then maybe you don't have to make the thread at all, and if you still want to you'll have some content to begin with.

Also, when you say spoopy it's a tell that you're underage. Fake it better or get off 4chan.
>>
>>17735425
I'm absolutely terrified of dc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6sYWmpgOR8

here you go op
>>
>>17737959
if they didn't want us to know they'd pull the video
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.