[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to astral project. How do I do so? Any tips? Do I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1136x640
I want to astral project. How do I do so? Any tips? Do I need to something in preparation? also what are some of your astral experiences
>>
>>17735128
chug down 750-1000 mg of DXM. hf
>>
Bump. I almost accidentally astral projected once while doing the WILD lucid dream method. All I can say is, I "felt my head move out of my body"
>>
>>17735137
Would love to, where you get it
>>
>>17735163
It's cough medicine. You can even get it at the 99 cent store.
>>
>>17735163
>>17735201
Make sure to get the gel caps, not the syrup. It's hard enough to down one bottle, but to down two and a half? Good fucking luck. Better just to take 90 gel caps.
>>
File: 1391071018836.jpg (75 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1391071018836.jpg
75 KB, 500x418
>>17735483
I have found that mixing it with grapefruit juice actually renders it quite tolerable,
which is odd, you know, because I find them both intolerable when alone
>>
>>17735483
lol o ok just go drink cough syrup sounds like a great idea when i was 15
>>
>>17735534
It's made from Opium, not coughs, so they should call it Opium Syrup, if anything
>>
>>17735534
It's the same as taking any other drug. If you think you can get a hold of the extracted powder then more power to you I suppose. Otherwise you'll be downing those bottles or those gel caps.
>>
>>17735542
Are you talking about laudanum? And dxm has nothing to do with opium...

get into the habit of meditating, eat healthier drink pure clean water

Lay down and meditate for thirty minutes
Visualize a rope and try to pull out of your body and reach for it reallt visualize the rope and your body leaving it

Another thing I found that works is "moving" your body parts individually like imagining they are moving
Pretty new to this myself op would love any insight
>>
>>17735137
is /x/'s answer to everything "just take fucking drugs"? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17735575
That seemed like a comical post your reaction to it gave me a nice laugh too though.
>>
>>17735571
what I hate is when 99% of these gurus are saying that you need to eat healthy, meditate and all the other bull shit.
The last part about the rope will do. To OBE/AP you don't have to change your life style and habits.
>>
>>17735147
Astral projection is actually a method of WILD that allows for even more vivid dreams.
>>
>>17735613
It's not necessary, but it helps.
Eat a lot of sugar, white flour and bad fats and you will get numb and unaware of yourself and your surroundings.
Eat raw and you will get a much higher awareness of body, spirit, chi, dreams, see and feel things that are usually
Fast for a long time and your spirit might completely fly away for long times effortless.

You can do everything without minding your diet at all, but it really helps a lot and cuts the effort you have to put into your practise.

Or you can just take fucking drugs, of cause. For AP-like experiences, either DMT or Salvia.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.