[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had contact with /x/ related beings? Ayy lmaos,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1457944382170.png (31 KB, 861x706) Image search: [Google]
1457944382170.png
31 KB, 861x706
Have you ever had contact with /x/ related beings?

Ayy lmaos, ghosts, demons, angels, serial killers ect? Tell us your stories.

Pic not related
>>
File: tourist.jpg (195 KB, 1200x951) Image search: [Google]
tourist.jpg
195 KB, 1200x951
You first OP, share your experiences.

Or are you just a tourist here, wanting to be entertained by the locals?
>>
>>17734564

K... my anecdotes usually dont get much replies though

>Be me
>Be in middle of the night
>Get off my bed, decide to go to the kitchen
>While walking on the hall i see the kitchen door is open. There is someone sitting in the little table we have in. Looks like a shadowish figure.
>Realize its grandpa, dont mind it and keep walking to the kitchen
>Wait a sec, grandpa died when i was a child, how is he here?
>He starts telling me stuff (uncomprehending stuff)
>Start freaking out.
>Suddenly some force starts pushing me back to my room, everything happen fast and suddenly i wake up.
>Realize it was a dream

I later told my mom about the dream and she got quiet for a few sec, then told me that today was my grandpas death anniversary (Something i did not know)

I have more stories like this, some in dreams and others awake. But i would also like to hear others.
>>
>>17734538
I had sex in a dream, once.

I want to believe it was a succubus or something instead of my unconscious mind having a sad fapping session
>>
only when i do illegal substances
>>
>>17734636
>my unconscious mind having a sad fapping session
We should totally make a club based around this
>>
>>17734644
lol
>>
File: 1462996355142.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1462996355142.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>17734636
(you)
>>
When they crossed the road of front of me after passing a deer body. I wonder if they are up to sending us nuclear infused meteorites. wonder if the ocean minds? Maybe even new continents.
>>
>week earlier tried to summon succubus
>fail?
>try again this time focusing a bit more.
>seem to fail
>get high and listen to shit tear nightcore
>look at the face and it's doing fave things
>get really horny and fap for 3 hrs straight
For reference the song was candy from... s3rl? Maybe? Nightcore version, had alot of pink and yellowish color in it. Just look on youtube.
>>
>>17735683

>Be me
>Attempt to do some magic(k) stuff for the first time. Nothing crazy
>Go to bed
>Wake up in the middle of the night, i cant breath or move
>Feel extreme sense of pleasure but i cant fucking breath or move
>Reach extasis and orgasm
>Finallt able to move, and i am breathing like crazy. A bit freak out but feeling good overall

I dont know if sleep paralysis (never had one) or i was ''raped'' by a spirit. Either way it felt great
>>
>>17734538
My friend Scott...he is actually the devil. No shit.
>>
Last week there was a post about summoning a succubus. I was interested and started reading, eventually going off onto the supposed website that sparked the whole ordeal.

I focused my intent. From the general lust that is inherent to me and the hate, pride and every emotion of who I am, it easily focused into three words in my head. Just "I want you". I masturbated to the thought and fell asleep. Woke up at 2am after chaotic dreams, I'm used to night terrors but these weren't scaryjust extremely chaotic. Felt like something was watching me, mostly just observing.

Stupidly, I welcomed it to my home. Felt tingling all over my body radiating out from my dick. The next day my roommate explains that he had insane dreams all night and woke up at 2am. I'm not sure what to do with all this information, but I politely asked the entity to leave and thanked it for its time a few days later. I'd been feeling like something was with me the few days and when I asked it to leave the feeling left.

Could be a placebo effect, but it was trippy either way.
>>
File: 1462982022301.jpg (9 KB, 236x231) Image search: [Google]
1462982022301.jpg
9 KB, 236x231
>>17734538

I, and everyone, have daily dealings with spooky skeletons. Don't believe me? there's one inside you right now
>>
File: 1459467026063.jpg (39 KB, 348x333) Image search: [Google]
1459467026063.jpg
39 KB, 348x333
>>17735737
>Insane dreams

Like?
>>
>>17735794
He said people coming through walls, shadows, weird animals running around.
>>
>>17734644
same, not even kidding
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmgYBb1FgU

Mine from a year ago, watch the anomaly move about 13 seconds in aswell.
>>
>>17735059
you wot
>>
>>17735716
It's not rape if you enjoy it man. In all likely hood it was a mix of sleep paralysis with a nice ass dream, if not Congratz and I will see you in hell .
>>
>>17734538
> ayy lmaos
Kekkk
>>
I've made contact. They are here to fuck us proper.
>>
>>17735826
I remember you from a while back
>>
>my apartment has a view on some mansions, one of which is abandoned
>the ones around it are embassies
>when i was a kid, i thought that it looked a bit spooky, but it's in a very busy street, so i shrugged it off
>it used to be an embassy of some African country that can't afford the upkeep
>winter 2009 a bit after midnight
>bored, looking trough my window
>go to sleep after
>i'm not sure if i was dreaming or awake
>i saw a ghostly hooded figure of a woman slowly drifting to my window from that mansion
>she looked elegant and very thin
>can't move
>when she got to my window her face became uglier, and she started scratching on my window with one claw like nail
>she disappears, i'm drenched in sweat and too scared to move
>the closest thing to it i've seen were the new londo ghosts in dark souls, but that came out 2 years later
>posted it on /x/ before, and i was told it was a Shtriga, some sort of Albanian vampire
I find it strange? I mean creatures from some places don't usually go to different countries?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.