[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He y /x/ did someone can tell me how can I made a invocation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
He y /x/ did someone can tell me how can I made a invocation
>>
You just did.
>>
>>17734117
Try eating backward.
>>
Lol
how can I made an invocation
>>
>>17734117
Depends on what you're trying to invoke. Angels, especially the higher order ones will be with you simply by asking for them. Demons, lower entities and other gods require a bit more effort. Some of the more self important deities like for you to jump through their hoops and perform specific rituals. Others are weaker in their connection with man and only require some sort of ritual to establish a connection. The details of the ritual itself is unimportant and can be made up.
>>
>>17734532
A lower entity how can I invoke it
>>
>>17734568
No one can simply tell you how to do it, the experience and knowledge of the operator is required.
>>
File: 1460168109901.png (305 KB, 495x470) Image search: [Google]
1460168109901.png
305 KB, 495x470
>>17734117
Well first do you make what if are you trying to be made invoke?
>>
>>17734574
Hummm and do you know where I can learn about it
>>
>>17734582
A demon
>>
>>17734591
Wait. So you're trying to INVOKE (instead of evoke) a demon without any prior experience?

Strap yourself in, buddy. And don't forget to wave bye bye to your ego when it's gets ripped from you and replaced with a more unbalanced version that suits the demon's interests.

Or if you're very lucky, it might not decide to show up at all.
>>
>>17734666
wow at the trips.
>>
>>17734666

Advise from hell itself.
>>
>>17734117
dont do it dude, dont mess around with this stuff
>>
Offer your souls to the gods
>>
>>17734666
Well where can I learn or who can teach me
What boom can I read
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.