[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is messianic Judaism the authentic expression of Christian faith?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 612x612
I don't know what to do /x/, I am seriously questioning everything about the Bible, and want resolution about this Kike book.

Is the messianic Judaism movement just a meme? Did the Apostle Paul really encourage people to stop keeping the Torah? Did Jesus/Yeshua uphold Torah?

>Inb4 Muh Holy Apostolic church
As a shit-tier Protestant, I am not beholden to your pope, or patristic picture worshipping orthodox. The whole Bible seems to fit together much better if you accept the idea that the first 2/3 aren't immediately done away/overshadowed, with because of a few verses in Galatians, which is addressed here anyways.

http://www.eliyah.com/protorah.html

The abolition of the Torah is directly responsible for much of the degeneracy we see in society now (homogays, hebephiles, pedos, etc.) The brainwashing of the masses to reject the clear commands of God in the Torah can only be undone by a return (Aliyah) to the truths of the Torah.
>>
>I don't know what to do /x/, I am seriously questioning everything about the Bible
>The brainwashing of the masses to reject the clear commands of God in the Torah can only be undone by a return (Aliyah) to the truths of the Torah

Sounds like you've settled it, then. Glad we could help!
>>
>>17734026
Well done team! Let's go grab a pint.
>>
Christianity is a neo-egyptian revival, to uphold the lord-servant system. There is nothing wrong in believing in the messiah for his message was honest.

Remove yourself from dusty books all together, live free and lovingly.
>>
> The brainwashing of the masses to reject the clear commands of God in the Torah can only be undone by a return (Aliyah) to the truths of the Torah
> Can the brainwashing of the masses be undone

Oy vey, it's too early. That should have been a question, not a statement.
>>
Reject all masters.
>>
File: dog.jpg (60 KB, 613x600) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
60 KB, 613x600
>>17734041
Jesus, please, shush, we're talking about the jews, here.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x542
>>17734022
Jesus was a Jew.
Paul was an opportunist.

"And the Lord God did come down and say, 'Don't worry about the Sabbath yo. It be cool. Sunday's fine.'"

I do not recall that in Scripture.
>>
>>17734288
*alien
>>
File: 1452960520_NIKI.jpg (148 KB, 699x395) Image search: [Google]
1452960520_NIKI.jpg
148 KB, 699x395
Just do what i did OP, make your own faith and follow it. Since i stopped being christian i'm following goddess of dreams and lucid dreaming Restia.
> quit christianity
> no longer afraid of hell
> paradise awaits in afterlife
> feels good man
>>
>>17734301

... faggot
>>
>>17734304
Oh hey man, i'm living happy live atleast :^)
> implying that other religions weren't made up aswell
>>
>>17734301
> Restia
And her sister Sleepia.
>>
File: Jesus gif.gif (491 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
Jesus gif.gif
491 KB, 500x200
>>17734022
Jesus was a Jew yeah no shit! Yes Christians are Jews and also consider Satanists Christians. All same shit and its all retarded!
>>
File: fedora2.jpg (59 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
fedora2.jpg
59 KB, 500x435
>>17734022
>I would cut off your faggot gods head if I saw him.
>>
File: god2.jpg (12 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
god2.jpg
12 KB, 227x222
>>17734041
>>
>>17734288
>that pic is hot
>>
>Muh Mesopotamian bullshit religion has holes

Wow, shocker. Its not like the fucking ancient Jews took about 60% of their shit from Zoroastrianism and other forms of Paganism.
>>
>>17734380
/thread, move on OP. I mean you can't really hate the Jews and like a Jewish religion at the same time without being some form of a retard, so just give it up.
>>
>>17734380
The Mesopotamian part is legit. The problem is Roman heresy drawing people away from practicing the law.
>>
>please /x/, i wanna know if this dirty kike ZOG book is the truth, fuck the jews but is the book at least legit?

You're mentally ill.
>>
>>17734402
Right, Romans were one of the first to fuck everything up and all the ancient knowledge we call heathen today got thrown right out of the window.
>>
It's amazing people come to a board for creepypasta to talk about this inane shit.
>>
>>17734419
Indeed, now go back and watch your mundane favourite sitcom, eating some shitty walmart microwave dish.
>>
>>17734022
Gays are natural.
Every species has gays.
>>
>>17734301
>just because i'm not afraid of going to hell means i'm not going there anymore, haha enjoy my mortal life.

>death time
>oh shit hell is real?
>>
>>17734407
When did op say anything bad about Jews?
>>
>>17734483
>kike book
>>
>>17734451
It's an abomination of the natural order of nature.
>>
>>17734022

You need Paganism, friend. You've discovered that Christianity is nothing but a fabrication that has remolded itself to fit the times.
>>
>>17734476

Why worship a man that claims to be loving, but punishes you with little understanding?
>>
>>17734022
There are people out there who disobey god. Whether it be Torah, Koran, or Judaism it doesn't matter.
>>
>>17734487
well thats like, your opinion man.
>>
>>17734022
Catholicism and all catholics in doctrine consider themselves fulfilled Jews. The messiah came and fulfilled God's promise.
>>
File: 1383990130362.gif (25 KB, 703x800) Image search: [Google]
1383990130362.gif
25 KB, 703x800
>>17734022
>authentic expression
>Abrahamic nonsense
>>
>>17734026
TopKek
>>
>>17734022
>Stop worshiping a jewish cult leader
>Stop falling for the monotheism meme
>Problem solved
>>
>>17734373
>spank me jesus! harder!
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.