[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New UFO sighting caught on video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
File: Foto_Ovni_SA_06_1310989988.jpg (70 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Foto_Ovni_SA_06_1310989988.jpg
70 KB, 1280x960
New UFO sighting caught on video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RR9GmGHjuo
>>
>>17733716
holy fuck the video editing is pure cancer on this one
>"UFO" flies in straight line while the camera shakes
>>
You know it's a bad fake when the "UFO" makes noise. A UFO warps the matter around it, it wouldn't interact with the atmosphere to makes a woooshing sound.
>>
I'm convinced. I just quit my job after watching this. Life as we know it ceases to exist. I can't wait to tell the kids
>>
>>17733818
top kek
>>
>>17733853

>unidentified objects operate in THIS SPECIFIC WAY
>>
>>17733884
It's only logical. Those crafts can't physically do what they do while interacting with atmospheric conditions.

Also this video is the only one i've seen where the craft makes noise. So either this video is the only legit video, or it's an obvious poorly made fake and you're a moron.
>>
>>17733818
If an object travels in a straight line, much as the camera moves, the object will continue traveling in a straight line.
>>
>>17733853
Who said to you that a UFO does that with matter? Do not invent things.
>>
>>17733899
That is literally the common line on how UFOs function, you fucking pleb
>>
>>17733910

>there are set rules for how an alien vessel beyond our understanding functions

I don't think so. For all we know they could just repel gravitrons and that makes it float similar to a magnetic push.
>>
>>17733899
Well, the only currently known, theoretically possible, "faster-than-light" drive functions sort of like that. It doesn't specifically warp matter around it or actually go faster than light, but contracts, "warps" space in front of the supposed ftl craft and expands it behind the craft, theoretically attaining effective superluminal speed while the craft itself is in a bubble of.. relatively normal space.

There are several drawbacks, though. One being that the bubble would gather particles and, upon reaching its destination, would blast them all around the ship in a shockwave, effectively destroying ANYTHING in its vicinity.
>>
>>17733910
Maybe everything you've seen before is not real.
>>
>>17733936
>>17733926
>>17733943
You can't go faster than light with any drag. You would need to distort matter in order to do that before propulsion is even considered.

I don't understand how this is a controversial statement
>>
Everyone talks about the speed of light and how it affects the matter, but that object does not travel at the speed of light.
>>
People always say "this is fake". So stupid. Who would actually sit down and make a ufo video? Ridiculous!
>>
>>17733949
You can't go faster than light.
>>
>>17733991
not with that attitude, anon
>>
File: bey.gif (665 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
bey.gif
665 KB, 160x160
This is the worst shop i´ve seen in a while. gz!
>>
>>17733949

>faster than speed of light
>visible craft in motion

Pick one
>>
>>17734061
Maybe you're the moron for assuming we're talking about the bullshit OP video. We're talking about the function of a UFO, not how fast it was going in the stupid video. FFS
>>
>>17734077

We can't really assume that all of them would consistantly move at the apeed of light, either.

If they're interested in observing us, they would likely move slower. When you fly a drone you don't just speed around and come back. You stop and observe.
>>
I like how aliens haven't just mastered speed of light travel, they've somehow changed the speed of sound to be instantaneous too.
>>
>>17733818
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
Fake fake and fuck you for posting it
>>
>>17733859
>having kids
>>
Utter rubbish. OP is fagtastic.
>>
>>17733910
you are retarded
>>
Amazing
>>
to be sincere I actually have seen one of them and I can tell that when I saw it I was not even able to see it, what I saw was more like a teletransportation from one point to other point in the space.
>>
>>17734256
/thread
>>
>>17733949
>drag
>vacuum of space
Pick one.
>>
>>17733818
K
>>
This is why I don't click UFO threads anymore. The shops are so bad it's not even funny.

Not sure whether disinfo or idiot.
>>
https://youtu.be/tFHSV4sMw6U

this is the definitive ufo sighting that has yet to be debunked
>>
>>17733716
Wow, sure was convenient he was videotaping at that very moment, right?
>>
>>17740856
This one is totally a fake.
Go to make spam to other place.
>>
>ITT not knowing what flys are.
>>
>>17733716
>UFO stays in same part of the frame as the camera pans down

totally real guise
>>
>>17733991
You can, if you bend space a little.
>>
>>17740856
Dude doesn't react well enough to the larger craft just appearing out of nowhere and disappearing into thin air. The "Holy.... shit" is not said by someone who was surprised, at all. Way too calm.

Sunlight doesn't hit either of the crafts right, either.
>>
>>17741134

Maybe he was speechless with shock.
>>
How is this thread still going?
>>
>>17733891
But if the entire visible frame is moving, what constitutes a straight line will also move relative to the frame. Sound also takes time to travel, and the retarded fucking 'whoosh' the UFO makes is something only a third world moron would find convincing.
>>
>>17741123
You still can't go faster than light. You can possibly manipulate the fabric of space in such a way that the pocket you occupy goes faster than light, but you yourself are just along for the ride.
>>
>>17733716
fake and gay
>>
>>17740856
clearly a frisbee
>>
>>17741134
Also, again, movie style sound effects that don't take travel time into acconut.
>>
>>17741938
I still would consider that as going faster than light, because you technically do get from point A to point B faster than light.
>>
File: TopMeme.jpg (229 KB, 450x796) Image search: [Google]
TopMeme.jpg
229 KB, 450x796
>>17733716
I want to believe
>>
>>17741980
Alright say there is a footrace across a ravine
One person runs down and up the ravine but someone else takes a bridge across while walking
Who moved faster?
>>
>>17741941
You repeat more than garlic.
>>
>>17741980
It is functionally going faster than light without violating relativity. The fact that it's considered theoretically possible at all is more of a sign that the theory of relativity is flawed than anything else, though.
>>
>>17733991
The "speed of light" is not actually a characteristic of light in itself. The speed of light is really just the fasted speed in which information or matter can travel between two set points within a vacuum. Technically (discounting the theoretical existence of tachyons, at least), you're correct in stating that material composed of what we understand as "normal" matter can't be accelerated to speeds faster, or even close to, 300,000,000 m/s. (I rounded up, I know. Eat my ass) However, you can bypass this speed limit by "shifting" the space in which these rules hold authority. This results in either Star Trek-esque travel, where the vessel arrives at its destination faster than it would by means of conventional thrust, but still requires time to do so; or, an effect similar to a Star Gate, where the vessel "burroughs" through space, merging its origin point with its destination, effectively creating a distance, and travel-time, of zero.
>>
>>17743515
>>17733991
Yes, I understand that this was most likely bait. However, it might not have been, and there are also people here who don't understand fully the points addressed. I also like explaining things, so bite me
>>
File: Funny Bone.jpg (48 KB, 605x806) Image search: [Google]
Funny Bone.jpg
48 KB, 605x806
>>17733859
>>
>>17733716

Fake and stupid

Everyone knows there are no aliens.

People who believe in that shit are usually retards
>>
>>17744497
Bait or autism?
>>
>>17734005
underrated post
>>
>>17733716
>why is supernatural footage always blurry-fags btfo

this the best proof evar. we alien now.
>>
>>17733853
your mom interacts with the atmosphere to make a woooshing sound
>>
>>17741941
shill
>>
Ok guys iam not shitting you but last night this happen to me
we were outside with few friends partying...me and a friend of mine laid on the floor watching the nightsky....friend tells me to photograph the chemtrails for my photographic project at the university.. 5 min later a really small ( faar up ) glowing little sphere or ball...moving away ...i point on that thing with my finger..2 other ppl catch it too....
>damn that thing is fuckin fast as hell...
flys away and dissapears......
20 min later i sit almost on the same spot but on a deckchair....looking up the sky a few more times by myself....
i til my head up to that bright star right over me
and when i did that a big yellowish glowing round object dissapears right away .....man that made me speechless...
sorry for my engrish btw....

iam an ufo fan and what not but i stay true to myself when it comes to seings like this...
i once catched another moving one but iam totally sure it was a satelite, this time 100% an ufo or extraterestial object.....too fucking fast and dissapeared flying upwards somewhere...
i was so excited that i started to clap
thoose things exist !!
>>
>>17741980
You reach your destination in a shorter amount of time, your velocity is not faster than light.
>>
File: 1455986540090.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1455986540090.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>17733716
>thread still here
>>
>>17744940
Yes, the thread is still here, and you too.
>>
If this craft was going at that speed, it would leave a glowing tail because of friction with the air around it.
Also if it was flying so low at such speed, it would cause something similar to a shockwave as it passed.
>>
>>17733716
dear god thats terrible.
>>
>>17733952
Who would post on the internet...and lie?
>>
>>17744922
>blah blah blah blah

has nothing to do with silver surfer.
>>
File: u2.jpg (24 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
u2.jpg
24 KB, 306x306
>>17745299
Now the thread is here, you two are here and U2 is here.
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (218 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
218 KB, 1600x1200
>>17744922
fuck yeah man...after you see it the first time, it changes your life.

the crazy thing is, you can communicate with them with your mind. some of them anyway. i think you just have to be in the right state of mind, in a peaceful place, and focus and invite them to come down and show you something. i know it sounds crazy, but it really works!
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
232 KB, 1600x1200
these pictures are of craft that appeared after i meditated and invited them to come hang out. my friends and i were drinking and we went '1, 2, 3 cheers!' and the UFO flashed back at us, like 'cheers!' we were all completely silent, and then fell all over the place laughing. Aliens ;party hard, dude.
>>
Only vid that matters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njYpyAkMp8
>>
>>17733716
I have only see one real video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIk7-o8gDL8
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.