[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The penalty for snitching is worse than death.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: mural11 (2).jpg (63 KB, 476x616) Image search: [Google]
mural11 (2).jpg
63 KB, 476x616
The penalty for snitching is worse than death.
>>
File: 150px-Lion-faced_deity (3).jpg (9 KB, 150x184) Image search: [Google]
150px-Lion-faced_deity (3).jpg
9 KB, 150x184
He is everyone.
>>
Quasi cryptic comment.
>>
>>17733546
though that isn't really saying much since there are so many things worse than death.
>>
>>17733546
honestly they went too far making this painting
>>
>>17733546
I snitch on any nigger trying to jeapordize the safety of my neighbourhood and ive been doing it since 1990.
>>
>>17733558
Mind explaining what's been shown/ the meaning of the painting?
>>
>>17733571
I'll make something up for you if you want
>>
File: Layers+of+hell_717413_5132544.jpg (752 KB, 700x5400) Image search: [Google]
Layers+of+hell_717413_5132544.jpg
752 KB, 700x5400
>>17733569
that works for petty gangs

try doing that in the illuminati and they will send you down the infinite layers of hell.

The power to cause harm is the only power that matters, and the illuminati have mastered this power.
>>
>>17733546
Implying the masons are an evil occult and not reasonable theists who have bingo night.

I may join but I want to have my life on track first
>>
>>17733558

Why do you say that?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (10 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
10 KB, 263x192
They are in your mind
They are in everyones mind.

virtual reality is real and it does not exist outside yourself, that in only one conceptual layer of artificial reality.

Virtual reality exists inside your mind

Though the technology is supposedly just now being invented, it is only an introduction for the masses to accept their new reality.

In truth, It's already done.
Don't you dare ever step out of line.

Or you will go to hell.
The secret shall be maintained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVfHCSJ9GSE
>>
File: esp_so62.jpg (34 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
esp_so62.jpg
34 KB, 500x331
>>17733593
Honk honk motherfucker.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_FEMA28.htm
>>
>>17733593
The builders are a virus
They exist only to replicate themselves and express their programming
You think they are human
They are not.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (5 KB, 169x90) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
5 KB, 169x90
>>17733615
The Word
Is a virus.
>>
David bowie died because he was old, not because he revealed secrets

to even suggest he was revealing secrets in his songs because he knew he was close to death is horrendous.

conspiracy theorists are so delusional they are insensitive to everyone else normality.

Honestly we should outlaw advanced technology because it feeds schizophrenic delusions and gives them validation and offends my sense of normality and hurts my feelings.
>>
>>17733633
Ah yes schizos.

Also, who the fuck is Bowie.
>>
>>17733644
I see you've been in a cave for 30 years
>>
number of the beast
>>
Everything is wrong.
>>
>>17733586

So... The guy died and went to hell, and then was so distraught over what he experienced that he rushed home to kill himself and experience it again?
>>
>>17733700
must have been a masochist.
>>
Uh oh someone is being a bad little shill. Don't worry little shill, you're doing the right thing. Keep throwing out hints, we hear you.
>>
>>17733718
there's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion.
>>
I only like OP's picture the rest of the comments are angsty sentences.
>>
>>17733586
You know when the old Ismaili master made that claim, he was just fooling and the head on the platter at his feet was actually a man buried to his neck.
>>
you don't know what a karma is.
>>
>>17733700
It's a creepy thought but totally made up. At least you were able to catch that part.
>>
>>17733615
>>17733620
Would you let the fields lay fallow instead? The biodiversity of this planet shows that life will find every niche and occupy it, bend its form in ways that will benefit itself over generations. The same is true for anything, even ideas, if there exists a habitat something will grow. In these places ideas grew that changed the world.

In these places ideas grew and had eventually been replaced by other more virulent strains. For instance, Mesoamerica. You should give Snowcrash a try, you seem like the kind of fellow that would enjoy it.
>>
>>17733546
care to explain?

>>17733546
yep but they are ocupied building worlds , what are you doing?
yes noting ,
i am crusing souls you faget what are you doing for eternitie? jacking off and drinking soda.
>>17733633

>remove power from the base

illuminati plz , we need to give them more power , one inch at the time ten years betwen each time ,yes it will kill some of them but its someting that we need if we plan to grow the population.
>>17734405
its just envy man , they cant grow fungus in a foot much less a universe.
>>
File: picfg2.jpg (17 KB, 250x296) Image search: [Google]
picfg2.jpg
17 KB, 250x296
>>17733546
>snitching

Noone snitched, there are people intelligent enough to figure it out on their own.

That's the dull (and scary?) truth.
>>
This website....
>>
>>17733546
The penalty for ill placed curses is a 3 fold return.
>>
>>17734427
>That's the dull (and scary?) truth.

BUT WHAT IF THE TRUTH IS MORE THAN WHAT CNN SHOVES DOWN MY THROAT? THERE ARE ONLY SCHIZOS OUTSIDE THE NEWS.
>>
>>17733620
The Word is a necessity.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
>>
but I know that tree...

and I know that child... or knew him at a point in time... very well...

the fuck brah
>>
>>17733546
>VNVNation - Chrome
Just some BofA chrome, chummer. Are you SINless?
>>
>>17734455
>THERE ARE ONLY SCHIZOS OUTSIDE THE NEWS

>normie view

Maybe 0,1% of them actually have it right, it's just reality is really crazy and you can't tell which one it is.
>>
>>17733546
No one snitched on anyone. You all are just so arrogant and incompetent, you compromised yourselves.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.