[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to manifest things into existence simply by thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: cover.jpg (914 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
914 KB, 1500x1500
Is it possible to manifest things into existence simply by thinking about them?
>>
I dunno, man.

I threw on a ghost box and Stairway to Heaven backwards, then meditated and envisioned myself killing Christ with a dagger.

So I hope so.
>>
>>17733128
Why would you meditate on that?
>>
>>17733140
Because I revile and abhor Christ as a symbol of human vanity and ignorance.

No man above another.
>>
>>17733157
Sounds pretty unhealthy
>>
It is possible, and the more people concentrating on a task, the more energy put out.
>>
File: Fra_Angelico_027.jpg (497 KB, 2536x2538) Image search: [Google]
Fra_Angelico_027.jpg
497 KB, 2536x2538
>>17733201
Help me eliminate Christ.
>>
File: Kareem Said doll - OZ.jpg (10 KB, 199x300) Image search: [Google]
Kareem Said doll - OZ.jpg
10 KB, 199x300
>>17733157
How does sticking pins in dolls improve your life?
>>
>>17733207
I don't know, you tell me.
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 804x1538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 804x1538
>>17733061
The Bible does put emphasis that the life of faith is manifest in actions , however the fruit of the spirit, the reality of those actions are kindness, patience, tolerance,

Love.

Do I think you can be a part of your dreams coming true with Love.

I know you can lock yourself in your parents basement with neurosis.

Maybe disprove the opposite.

Try not to convince the hot girl that you are trying to hide how unworthy you think you know yourself to be, maybe zero point energy is being happy with where you are, or realizing you are happy, that's why you're motivated to have gotten yourself there.

You did, is the answer to your question.

Good timing too. Just finished watching Interstellar due to the Flat Earth threads here on /x/ that were here because I started posting honest answers to what I thought about the Mantids.
>>
File: Fire's victims.png (96 KB, 333x287) Image search: [Google]
Fire's victims.png
96 KB, 333x287
>>17733217
I heard about how you can cure gnarled trees by imbedding an iron nail and then removing it some time later

Voodoo is based on a principle of transubstantiation, wherein the spirit is freed from all bonds and obligations,

and yet, people like you come alone with secrets and lies and you act like youre the king or something, and then you demand payment before you offer any guidance, and youre like healthy because you eat the flesh of other people and that's not real health because it won't help you one bit when you're dead
>>
>>17733206
This can probably be done by physical means.
>>
>>17733246
Alright, I'll try to respond. I don't know much, man.

The real God(s) are/is a serpent that takes the form of a man. The most vain thing you can do is pray to them to take their image, and they might respond, you might see a grayscale image of one when you look at the sky, things like that. You might see your eyes become slit pupiled after staring in the mirror for a few minutes, praying to them and meditating.

They come to you, they can't be found. It's easy to envision Christ and stab him, but try the same to one of these snakemen and they'll wreck you, or you simply won't be able to hone in on them.

Is that related to voodoo at all? I don't know. Voodoo seems like it's rather elementary level (many gods, many demons. simple offerings and simple rituals) but it's more complex than anything I've ever done. Which is just to meditate on what I hate, burn it, maim it, kill it.

My God is a God of Destruction. Destruction, not chaos, barring any form of rejuvenation.

And yeah, I took for myself, I ate the heart. Why let that substantial amount of essence go to waste? It's more symbolic if anything.

Go ahead and say I'm full of shit, whatever. Those snakes are the only fucking thing I know.
>>
In our day and age, people wouldn't be able to have this knoledge. Your brain can create things like magic, in fact it is magic, i-magii-nation.

Getting into this requires specific rewiring of your brain, and alienates your whole existance.
>>
>>17733061
If it was, don't you think everyone would be billionaires with mansions and 10/10 waifus/husbandos by now?
>>
>>17733296
Hail Sithis amiright?
>>
>>17733305
Is there anyway you could go on? You sound like you've researched this before.

>>17733308
Yeah this is of course the most obvious hang up with the theory, but then again I don't know how many people actually have the capacity to dedicate their mind to manifesting something into existence.
>>
>>17733296
If you don't return to your throne I swear I'll kill myself
>>
>>17733320
The easiest way to activate this rewiring of your brain and alienate your whole existance is to kill a human being.
>>
>>17733061
its called meme magic.
contact your local australian shitposter to get informed.

This much I do know that physical things do not manifest, but actions/events carried out that are wished (memed into existance have occurred)
>>
I'll try to sum it up but I dont know how exactly to teach it.

Everything on a quantum mechanical level is made up of a frequency or vibration,Your thoughts send frequencies or vibrations similar to a satelite frequency.

quantum mechanics has proven that you have the ability to attract things into your life magically by matching your brain's frequency with the frequency of what you want.
>>
>>17733336
Whatever man, I'm just some anonymous ghoul. If you think I'm pompous that's my bad.
>>
>>17733393
Rolling for Katy Perry frequency.
>>
>>17733061
Depends how strong you're emission output is...
Nuf said.
>>
File: nikola-tesla.jpg (121 KB, 622x500) Image search: [Google]
nikola-tesla.jpg
121 KB, 622x500
>>17733393
Nikola Tesla believed that affection was a natural and instinctual means of attuning one's electrical frequency to the frequency of another,
and he spent the last years of his life engaging in deeply profound and satisfying relationships with the pigeons who roosted on the roof of the building he lived,
and he wrote about his relationships in detail, but alas his diary was never found
>>
But since all matter in the universe is all that ever was and will be, can't create it, only change forms, etc, would some collection of particles and atoms elsewhere in the universe have to essentially vanish to manifest it?
>>
Can you manifest something WITHOUT THINKING?
>>
>>17733431
>implying some piece of shit space rock in a galaxy a billion zillion light years from here is more important than manifesting a sick pile of cash money
>>
you could make delusions real. to yourself at least
>>
Have you seen that adventure time episode?
>>
Think aloud. When creating an internal discussion, that is, a discussion between yourself, your character, and the opposer, the other one, speak the sentences of the other, and think your statements.
>>
File: 1445898613154.png (114 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
1445898613154.png
114 KB, 500x437
I am manifesting doubles.
>>
File: 1457828129673.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1457828129673.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>17736839
>>
>>17733061
cool painting.
>>
>>17736839
Go back to /b/
>>
>>17733061
>Is it possible to manifest things into existence simply by thinking about them?
Yes.

It takes time. meaning, the manifestation isn't instantaneous.
>>
>>17733241
>>17734012
>>17733359

Three fucking great posts.

>as for my opinion, yeah sure why not a whole universe.
>>
>>17733061
law of attraction for sure real
>>
>>17736848
It's the cover of a future islands album, I love them
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.