[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /x/ actually call these? Fleshgait could be alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160524_232629.jpg (80 KB, 973x1129) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_232629.jpg
80 KB, 973x1129
What does /x/ actually call these?
Fleshgait could be alright but I remember a thread saying otherwise, besides skinwalker.
>>
Doppelgangan style
>>
/x/ calls them "can we pls have our own slenderman already ;_;"
>>
>>17732616
I wouldn't worry about it, OP
>>
>>17732616
I just call them foreskinwigglers
Because they're retarded
>>
>>17732616
Why? You prefer seeing a different word appear when every single fucking story here turns out to be a skinwalker?

How about instead, we drop that stupid fucking creature altogether and see if there's anything else scary in this world. Of course, if /x/ did discover a new monster, it would just turn out to be a skinwalker too.

Because that's the best we can do here.
>>
File: skinwalker junkie.png (101 KB, 1244x1409) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker junkie.png
101 KB, 1244x1409
>>17732616
i've only heard goatman and skinwalker. plus the proper name the navajo gave them, i think it starts with an A?

also this is my favorite skinwalker story. it's not particularly scary it's more hilarious and bewildering than anything else.
>>
>>17733054
Mine is the one where the guy lived on a ranch or something and claimed it as his then "scared" one when it came around lol 10/10 good read
>>
>>17733054
>tfw you will never get a goatbro high
Also, i think you're thinking Anasazi or whatever, the Navajo name for puebloans who were dicks and the 'ANCIENT ENEMY'. That was a culture and they said skinwalkers were shamans who followed the witching way or whatever by rapemurderincestkilling.
>>
>>17733215
i've always wondered about the 'friendly' ones, the ones that just take someone's form and make group numbers wrong and act creepy. not the ones that seemingly kill people and replace them. what do the 'friendly' ones get out of it? do they feed off of the fear/anxiety? or are they just like trickster spirits who do it for kicks?
>>
>>17732616
Cliched.
>>
>>17733315
They're lonely, bro.
>>
>>17732616
I call them skinwankers. DESU I've never read a single story where anyone called them fleshgaits, I guess that's something someone came up in a thread about them.
>>
>>17733446
Huh, didn't know 4chan still had word changes.

DESU
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.