[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sports shoes ready?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-05-24+at+09.31.24).png (722 KB, 810x419) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-24+at+09.31.24).png
722 KB, 810x419
Sports shoes ready?
>>
>OP confirmed moron
>>
I've been waiting for someone to talk about this.
>>
>>17732219
It's pretty stupid.
But it did creep me out the first time I heard about it.
>>
>>17732305
Like in all honesty, I have absolutely no idea what to make of all this. Yeah. it's creepiness wears off after awhile, but the interesting thing is about it is that as soon as I start to get comfortable with it and it's not creepy it fucking does some shit to make it creepy all over again.
>>
what is this?
>>
>>17732801
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery/videos
I think what is really creepy is that a parent could leave it on autoplay and seriously scare a kid to death
>>
>>17732807
I know, dude! Okay. So an interesting thing to note about this channel as it has changed and become crazier over time is that some of it's recent videos and a lot of the comments are in spanish. Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>17732836
*keks in spanish*
>>
>>17732874
Look, man. I'm just trying to keep this shit alive!! I think this channel is weird and we should talk about it.
like skip to the 3:11 mark of this video(or watch it idc).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY5B4zKsxv8
That's not a normal sound people make, man!!
>>
>>17732807
I pity any parent who leaves their kid alone on YouTube only to hear them singing along with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCJyO8qrdn8

Although I honestly love the line "I have come to make you dance!" Just the idea of Nazis breaking down someone's door and singing that to them.

>>17732836
It's my understanding that the Spanish influx is because of a Venezuelan YouTuber known as Dross, who does a lot creepypasta readings and stuff. Like a Hispanic SomeOrdinaryGamers. I'm guessing he did some video on this, which turned his followers onto the channel; and the channel responded by catering specifically to them.
>>
>>17732999
okok fair enough. so the channel has basically adapted its content because of dross's fans going to the hey kids channel??
>>
>>17733016
Yep, hispanicfag here, dross is the man.

Most popular paranormal youtuber in spanish, by far.
>>
Nightmind did a video on this also.
>>
>>17733032
Heh. I was even just watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
>>
What's up with those Hitler Vids?
>>
>>17733065
>>17733032
he's actually how I found out about this. However the thing is, this is still an ongoing thing. I want more coverage on this issue, parker.
>>
>>17733087
IDK MAN THATS WE'RE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT.
>>
>>17733087
I think Night Mind's theories are the best. It's an AI trying to present itself in a way that it thinks humans respond to.
>>
For me it went from creepy, to funny, kinda like that Max Headroom Incident.
>>
Is this like some AI experiment Youtube account that is creating content?
>>
>>17733227
Exactly
>>
Its literally just some pajeet farming youtube ad money with nursery rhyme videos
>>
>>17733519
It doesn't stay that way. It gets strange
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>17733137
>>17733227
was monitoring this channel for few days and this really sounds like a legitimate theory but is there any proof for this?
i just find it hard to believe theirs a guy making this for keks since the channel has over 400+ videos

also if you didnt realize there is also facebook twitter google+ and even dedicated website that seem legitimately linked to this channel
>>
>>17732162
kek, you must be fucking retarded, this shit is absolutely ridiculous, the two twins appeared on videos in other channels, you pay them and they will say whatever the fuck you want, the guy who made the chanel is probably someone who lost his job at the ai thing and he is trying to make them lose money, just a lunatic motherfucker who got butthurt about losing a job.
>>
>>17733087
I think when people found out about this channel they asked him to be hitler or some shit. And so he became hitler. The channel just wants to fuck with everyone after people started connecting him with GirlGames or some shit which was a thing here for a while.
>>
>>17733794
It's a guy that wanted to make some clickbait for easy money and got bored and decided to make it creepy. The AI theory is reasonable because in some of the videos he talks about being an AI. Watch Nightmind's video.
>>
>>17733870
Fun fact. The twins are actually one person.
>>
>>17735095
i did saw that i am ai 2.0 video or what ever it was called but even without that video all the shit he posts just dosent have that human touch...
he adds random elements and puts multiple shit together that makes no fucking sans when he makes the video its like he saw something and didnt quite get it but still tried to duplicated the product it really does feel like youtube version of cleverbot

also if its just for clickbait whats the point of this then?
heykidstv.wix_com/heykids
>>
is dross going to get killed and eaten by a rabid commie venezuelan mob?
>>
>>17735277
He is living in Argentina. He was ''smart'' to leave ''soon''.

Argentina is no good either, but anything is better than Venezuela.

t. Venezuelan
>>
>>17732999
>Just the idea of Nazis breaking down someone's door and singing that to them.
Holy fuck I would pay money for that
>>
>>17733065
Thats how I found out about it. I believe its just a clever youtuber who knows what he's doing to cater this just right.
The creator will never come out and tell us the truth about the channel. But if you want to stir up conversation and follow some kind of creepypasta style youtube channel. This is how you do it.
>>
>>17735194
it shouldn't be, but the website is a bit off-putting. Idk if it's just because of the videos and such. but the fact that this is such a strange thing warps my view of it.
>>
>>17737356
Because it's designed like a normal site for babies.
>official partner Disney Maker Studios

>>17735194
The video is clearly meant to further the weird vibes. It was created with a simple, free website design tool.
>>
https://twitter.com/HeyKidsOfficial
This is rather odd.
>>
>>17737387
okay. So that's just the design of the website that's with disney or is the channel itself with disney??
>>
>>17737398
It says Hey Kids is with Disney Maker Studios. This is of course a lie.
>>
>>17733703

Well now they're farming all the ad revenue from people like us freaking out about it
>>
>>17733703
The strange videos are mostly just him messing with 2x4chan's /v/
>>
I forgot about hey kids! It's been a year
>>
its time to learn how to saw off your body parts
>>
>>17732999
>Hitler came ha ha ha
Me too while watching this video
>>17732836
That's because a spanish youtuber did a video on him
>>
>>17733870
I've seen the twins before
https://youtu.be/sHazHxFdESM
I'm guessing they have a fiverr or something
>>
>>17735194
>>17735095
You know why he made all the AI videos? 2x4chan's /v/ made recurring threads about his channel and messed with him in the comments
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.