[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain the Emerald Tablets? I looked up some re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 225x225
Can someone explain the Emerald Tablets? I looked up some resources but it doesn't seem like anyone truly understands them.

In my searches, I found this fucking gem in which this guy goes on for 45 minutes telling you about how he's "gonna break this down for you" and spends at least half of his breath talking about how

>y'all think you geddit
>but...
>naahhhh, you still on this physical intellectual realm shit, you don't REALLY geddit, you's still blind
>these niggas talkin' about "as above so below," but they never go deeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIGlGwhOQjg

Fucking Christ, from a guy who supposedly "gets it," he wastes 45 minutes rambling about something that could have taken 10 minutes to explain. Seriously, what the fuck? This video is fucking hilarious, one of the best I've ever seen.
>>
What is there to explain? Read the translations and absorb the knowledge.
>>
>>17731421
Post translations and then maybe we can get somewhere. I'm actually really good in reading between the lines, and perceptive. It's been a while since I've heard the alleged translations of the Emerald Tablets. Which I remember the videos can be quite long, (Busy at the moment and can't watch it all, in it's entirety).

I'm pretty well-versed in the occult, but there is always more to understand. I wonder if you've also heard of the Akashic Tablets as well. Either way I would appreciate if you would contribute slightly to your thread.
>>
http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald1bw.html
>>
File: Thoth_Plate3.jpg (84 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
Thoth_Plate3.jpg
84 KB, 400x331
>>17731421
Long ago a great king consigned himself alone in his palace, allowing not even servants inside
He remained within for some say centuries, as he struggled continuously to transcribe the truths he so avidly understood into simple archaic texts,
but alas, he did, and from his labor a series of indestructible, transluscent green tablets were produced, upon which was written all the keys and means to manifest a state of divinity

And so he gave his wisdom to all those who would listen, but in effect evoked the ire of latent kings, who ruled through fear and deception, and the great kingdom of Egypt was ruined in an unutterable war,
and the Gods peeled their marble tiles from the pyramids, lifted their statues from the valleys, hid away their sacred tablets, and fled across the sea, where they founded a new kingdom atop the highest mountains, far above the trivialties of human life..

but what ever came of them?
>>
>>17731530
In the red valley underneath the blue moon the silent one speaks for very soon the iron eyes of the sons of God will open in the approaching dark and seal the fate of Zion's lies
>>
There is only one emerald table you fucking gullible retard.
>>
>>17731550
It was too big to move, so they had to break it down
>>
>>17731554
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet.

This is the one and only one. All other such alleged 'tablets' have come from the minds of new age hippies.
>>
File: dark-souls-3.jpg (92 KB, 940x420) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3.jpg
92 KB, 940x420
>>17731576
The power of miracles comes from the certainty it provides those of little faith, who are unable to take risks on such stories, as they are so frail,

On the night of his deepest fear and most disgusting loathing, as he sat beneath the meaningless stars which led him only astray, the sky was sundered by a blinding white light, which took the shape of a giant sword, blotting out the stars and illuminating the mountains with iridescent light
or was it a cross?
No matter, who can deny such a sign?
>>
Every time I've tried to bring up a discussion on this I just get called retarded, even though there's multiple divination or flat earth threads. Hopefully this one gets useful feedback.
>>
>>17731626
Take a lesson from the angels, who speak not one word
>>
>>17731626
You're not retarded but for God's sake, do a little research before posting. Do not try to emulate the /x/'s userbase in ignorance.
>>
>>17731657
*drops Irithyll Straight Sword*
>>
>>17731421
They are entirely fictional.
>>
>>17731657
He's not OP
>>
>>17731421
Lol this dude drops some gems of knowledge, of course someone at your level can't comprehend what hes trying to say.
>>
>>17731955
Riiiight
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 236x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 236x245
>>17731421
Read them (any of the 100 translations)
It's what, 14 lines? 14 lines... Even Isaac Newton translated it.
Say, 'wow, that's cool.'
Say, 'maybe I should quit wasting life watching 45 min BS videos and take the time to do research on this stuff.'

>>17731468
14 lines. You are going to read between what lines?

>>17731626
Use a search engine and do your own research before you come here. Don't expect /x/ to give you any slack. You will be ridiculed for our amusement.

>>17731717
They? What they? It's 14 lines. It may not be as old as reported but even Newton took the time to translate them.

>>17731955
Drops some cool gems? Glad I didn't spend 45 minutes to find out.
14 lines. It's a cool read. It's simply cool sayings like Proverbs...
Peace be with you all.
>>
>>17732290
I have read them, in multiple translations. They don't seem to be JUST proverbs though. He refers to "it" multiple times and it seems many people think that he is speaking of the prima materia or he is describing some sort of process to purify the soul but the problem is that the language is so esoteric that I have trouble understanding what he was truly trying to say. My question is yeah, cool 14 lines, but what the fuck is it SAYING? What's the point?
>>
>>17731421
It's just badly written XML and Perl code that didn't even go under code review
>>
>>17731530
gary take your pills
>>
>>17732990
Watch your profanity
>>
>>17731530
I wonder why Gods would hide the tablets if they could rip marble off of pyramids.
>>
>>17733012
How is that any more impressive than putting marble on the pyramids?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 434x600
>>17732852
You want too much too soon, my young padawan. You have no patience. You expect the answers to be given to you without taking the time (your whole life) to search for inner peace and understanding.

Until you seek the truth within yourself, you will be drawn to every distraction (look! A squirrel!) that is neatly packaged on the Internet in your vain quest for instant answers.

You and your entire generation have my sympathies.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.