[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good day /x/! I've seen a fair few threads about Tulpa and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (20 KB, 527x722) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 527x722
Good day /x/!
I've seen a fair few threads about Tulpa and I've always been interested in them. I've done a little reading into their creation but it's not something I personally want to try.
Anyone out there have their own Tulpa? What's it like? What's your Tupla like?
>>
File: 021.jpg (551 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
551 KB, 1920x1080
>>17731241
Tulpa is a 1929 Theosophist mistranslation of the Tibetan word "tulku", meaning "a manifestation body." There is no idea in Tibetan Buddhism of a thoughtform or thought as form.
>>
>>17731241
What's it like? It's honestly, to put it simply, it's nice. It's left me feeling whole, feeling almost perpetually happy. He and I feed off of each other's positive emotions. He's a great guy, definitely my best friend, and the fact that he's always around and always there to cheer me up if anything brings me down, it just puts the icing on the cake.

I think it's something everyone should try.
>>
Apparently there are different kinds of Tulpas you can create. Either to help you memorize things (leaves you possible in remembering everything in you life) and to (basically) broaden your horizon or to give you company on a deep emotional level.
I only know the second one though although I've got various Tulpas of which only one really accompanys me.
It's really great. I used to be a loner, always craving for attention but since I got him I began feelling less need of something like that. He taught me to rely on myself, to respect and most importantly to love myself. I used to feel empty and I even tried to kill myself back then. But he was always there, trying to make me see the positiv rhings in life and somehow he got to be my reason to live.
Nowadays it's more like >>17732947 says, he often just chills by the TV with me, critizises my cooking skills (what's just damn hilarious) and discusses daily problems with me. We also have deep convos about the future and shit and he soothes me when I get upset about something.

Mucho appericiato and also recomend
>>
I've never had a full-fledged tulpa but i had something what i would call incomplete tulpa.

I used to daydream alot years ago up to 6 hours or maybe more a day. One day i got obssessed over specific anime girl character, she became my waifu. Every time i daydreamed she was part of it. I puppeted her movements just like everything else in daydream and that lasted for good old few months. Somewhere in december she suddenly started walking on her own and i freaked out (not knowing what tulpamancy was back then) and tried to erase her, but she wouldn't stop running in my head. Evenetually due to lack of attention she dissappeared though.

This is the closest i can tell you from experience about tulpamancy.

If you're planning to create tulpa for work only purposes like doing homework instead of you or helping you remember things then you are creating servitor instead. A servitor is a being like tulpa but with no will of its own, created to perform specific task/s and behaving like a servant to it's host.

Creating servitor is same like tulpa but you don't let it deviate from your ideals
>>
>>17731268
This. I'm an Indo-Tibetan Buddhist studies guy. Although there are concepts which are somewhat similar. Its said that in Tibet and India there were once magicians who could conjure up illusions, almost like holographic projections, through the power of concentration. Thats about the closest thing though
>>
Also is it just me guys or are tulpa threads not removed by staff anymore
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.