[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC13jOfkwQtqqcLN5eoFPeZQ
Dear /x/,
I've recently found a strange series of videos made by a Russian guy claiming, that he knows how to create the mystical "homunculus", and, the way to do that is to insert human sperm into an egg (straight into the yolk), keep it somewhere warm and dark, and after 40 days - boom, a damn living creature.
What do you think? Could that be possible? Is someone willing to try that?
>>
I'm actually interested if some authority made some comment about those videos. And not about the ethics, but actually what's happening from biological POV.
>>
>>17730427
>I've recently found a strange series of videos
Did you find them on here? This gets posted daily.
>>
>>17731680
Different DNAs.

From a biological perspective what is happening is called rotting and stink.
>>
File: 1323803797453.jpg (62 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1323803797453.jpg
62 KB, 500x458
>Could that be possible?
>what's happening from biological POV

It's amazing how many people must have just completely missed Biology class at school.
>>
>>17731724
All I know from biology is:
- hybrids are infertile
- the bigger the difference, the less chance it will be "born" and would live.

And they were always using mules as example. My teacher never said about human sperm inside the eggs, nor I thought to ask such question.
>>
>>17731733
Humans are mammals
Chickens are birds

They are far too dissimilar for anything to happen.
>>
>>17730427
Literally more retarded than flat earth
>>
>>17731733
Then you failed yourself as a student. Also, OP is fucking retarded for believing a human sperm and a chicken egg would result in anything. Human sperm can't fertilize chicken eggs because chicken eggs are already fertilized by chickens. By the time the chicken lays the eggs it's already too late. That's why all a chicken does after it lays the egg is incubate it and that would be the equivalent of a mom carrying a baby to term.

homunculi aren't real anon and we know this because we've seen what a sperm looks like at a molecular level.
>>
>>17731680
From a biological perspective, you can grow a malformed fetus inside an egg, assuming it can survive semen injection. If the egg is unfertilized, the needle can invoke partenogenesis (extremely unlikely, but theoretically possible).
But the video is a hoax.

Without more advanced methods you can`t fertilize egg with semen, the ovary would just reject it.

Sinceresly, biology student.
>>
>>17730427
The only way to know is to try and if it didn't work then you probably did it wrong :^)

This really sounds like a great recipe for mould or some weird disease.
>>
If you want to know how to make real homunculus, search for "cell fusion".
Scientists already create cells that are hybrids between human and mice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.