[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: d02434c6.jpg (44 KB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
d02434c6.jpg
44 KB, 350x550
Why cant you see
That reality is an illusion,
The only thing real
Is a dream?
>>
>>17730145
You are nursery rhyme level.

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
>>
>>17730154
If you only knew how great rowing your boat, gently down the stream would be...(instead of fighting it)
>>
>>17730177
Shouldn't assume others don't.
You are creating your own loneliness.
>>
>>17730145
Why can't you see,
That reality is an illusion,
Which is more real?
Your dream, or mine?
>>
But if a dream is real then that to must be fake and you will need to sleep in that dream
>>
>>17730145
Dream or not i still have to do shit everyday. Saying things like you do OP is for the weak to bypass the dreadful feeling of living without any purpose. It's a fairy tale you create to continue being that unaware child you once were.
There is nothing more and nothing less than what's here and now. Mommy isn't here anymore to tell you what to do, you feel lonely and opressed. Reality is not an illusion there is nothing behind the veil that doesn't exists.
>>
File: 1458339150307.jpg (2 MB, 2990x2966) Image search: [Google]
1458339150307.jpg
2 MB, 2990x2966
>>17730145
Don't speak to soon for the wheel's still in spin..
>>
>>17730682
i guess you are the kind of fag that believe he´s enlightened, throwing shit against others spiritual processess just because you guess you have the truth, that euphoria will end. You are not wise enough to gently take into others opinions, me neither, thats why i will tell you to get the fuck out.
Best regards.
>>
Why fight it? It is what it is and your all in it no matter how much you tell me im inebriated for pointing out the obvious :)
>>
>>17730334
We all die alone
>>
File: FaggotJesus.jpg (82 KB, 499x298) Image search: [Google]
FaggotJesus.jpg
82 KB, 499x298
>>17730145
I AM THE MINDFREAK....THERE'S NO REALITY....MASTER OF ILLUSION.....
>>
>>17732681
>get mad over a post on a chinese knitting forum
>talk about wisdom
>>
>>17730682
Dont think of it that way. When i realized life was a dream, i realized that everything is a matter of perception and the world is literally what you make it. You can control your reality with your thoughts, thats what life being a dream means to me
>>
>>17730145

We have literally proved that reality is an illusion and simply how our brains perceive the particles and energy around us.
>>
>>17733606
we are ina paranormal forum and a guy is talking about spirituality and wisdom
>not understanding the fucking topic already
please leave
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.