[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
May /x/ explain the logic of a big satanic conspiracy for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1242321.jpg (10 KB, 159x226) Image search: [Google]
1242321.jpg
10 KB, 159x226
May /x/ explain the logic of a big satanic conspiracy for me?
Having people who are a part of some Illuminati, alien or similar conspiracy is one thing, as there they actually gets rewarded for it.
But in a Satanic one I suppose they will all very well be aware that they will burn in hell for all of eternity in the end, so I don't see how it would work out in the long run.
>>
they think Lucifer can defeat The Father of Lights
>>
They aren't Satanic. If you are coming at this from a Christfag's perspective, well...you're doing what they'd like you to do, which is play into a fantasy they created. Literally.

I can try to explain. And it is MY opinion of the matter so you can yell "HURR DURR GO TUH HELL" But you may find that I may make some sense.
>>
>>17730138
What if god was not as powerful as people say he was? What if his dickerish ways made his creations revolt against him and they succeed in expelling him from heaven? What if to avoid humans from losing their moral compass they pretended that nothing happened and claimed that God won while taking his place and functions? So when religion talks about Satan it is actually talking about the original creator who still tries to return to his original place.
>>
>>17730191
go away millenial
>>
>>17730191
Shutup
>>
File: Demiurge.png (584 KB, 1400x2700) Image search: [Google]
Demiurge.png
584 KB, 1400x2700
>>17730191
Do tell me.

>>17730195
That idea has actually flourished at times through Europe, which is the case with Bogomilism and Catharism.
>>
>>17730173
You called?
>>
>>17730248
Well.

In original Christianity there was not really a concept of Satan or "THE DEVIL". Satan was a noun used to describe a person or thing, as an adversary. Over time there were some mistranslations (namely, Lucifer in the Latin Vulagate being given proper name status.)

I'm not saying this was planned. But it happened. And the "Hell Doctrine" was born. The entire concept of hell that exists in modern christianity was made up by fucking Dante, for Christ's sake.

So now you have this large religion with a boogeyman, correct? And an eternal rape dungeon, right? Who used that to their advantage? You guessed it. The Church. To Catholic Church to be exact. Then their version of Christianity became so ingrained in European society that even Protestant Christians stuck with their narrative.

Now. Who is supposedly one of the biggest advocates of Illuminati doctrines? Yep. The Vatican. Who still has millions upon millions of loyal subjects that all mostly identify as "Christian." and even Protestant Christians follow similar trends due to politics and religion actually being tangled.

Does this make any sense? I sort of summed up 1000 years of history in one semi-short post.
>>
>>17730268
It makes sense, though I suppose you can use the theory for the Vatican being the main power in the world, below someone else or just one of many commentating powers through out it.
What do you think it is? And how do you think the current pope is gonna change things ,if any?
>>
>>17730291
Well. Let's go a little further shall we?

The Illuminati (even though I think they are just a tiny group that plays ball with other groups. But we''ll use their name to describe everyone.) is usually thought to be comprised of powerful people from all over. The Vatican being very deeply involved, as are heads of every political party in almost every country that is of any real power. So both branches of Christianity are tangled up into the same trap. Catholics are mislead by the Vatican. And Protestants (especially in the U.S.) are mislead by politics.

I think the current pope is doing what he can to, in effect, castrate Catholics. He is making one of the most Conservative groups of people on Earth ease up and become more "progressive", even though the progression being pushed is destructive. (Destructive when you add it all up. Every tiny idea may seem ok, but once you fit the pieces together...welp, there goes the world.)

The current pope, in my opinion, is probably the worst thing to happen in the religious scene. He has the ability to weaken a large group of people and make them give in to whatever he serves. And he of course serves the same people that George Bush...numerous pop stars...Obama...the Clintons, etc. serve.

And who that is, is not "Satan" as in Satan the horned, evil, scary monster. Or Lucifer the beautiful angel that hates humans because he has daddy issues. Nope.

They serve the same thing that they are tricking all Christians, and Muslims into serving. And many Pagans. And many Atheists. Who is it exactly? I don't know. But it feeds off the negativity that the powers that be create between us all. Now if you want to call that Satan, sure. Go for it.

As a Pagan, I see it as a bunch of fundamentally flawed people using the divine for evil purposes. They use their religion as a tool to effect change that is largely bad for all of us.
>>
File: NWO Mercyful Fate Album Cover.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
NWO Mercyful Fate Album Cover.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>17730328
Brilliant post but I really do believe it's all Lucifer
>>
>>17731159
Well...Lucifer is a mistranslation. If you want to agree that there is some large embodiment of evil that these people serve, I can agree with you on that.

But I do think that whoever this evil entity is, most people who call themselves Christian are accidentally worshiping it through the deception of most of their leaders. Be it the Pope or Pastor Jim, who tells you Ted Cruz was sent by God to save 'Merica. (Yes I know Ted dropped out. But you get the idea.)
>>
>>17730138
If they aren't religious, it's easy to join a satanic cult, because at its core is just selfishness.
Either way, that selfishness is the cause, qthe constant desire is probably how they made it so far in the first place, so by continuing a selfish desire it seems to imply they feel they will continue to prosper and achieve.
>>
The reign of Pepe started years ago. It is currently the most worshiped enity on the internet. The internet is now one of the most powerful "tools" in the world. There is an entity,but that entity had chosen to hide itself from the world until we would be able to understand it,it's wishes and when it could manipulate us. We speak higly of it,we are happy it can look down upon us. The Lord is One, The Pepe had risen and started to rule this world!
#pray2Pepe
>>
>>17730268
That's bs. The Templars and all that hate the Catholic Church as do the Mason's. Sure the Jesuits are running it right now but even they are against its teachings of ignorance. We're at a turning point in history where good and evil are kinda clashing at a crazy level. If you really watch the news and current events you can see that the world wants the hippie dream while all the violent/ignorant people are scrambling to defame anyone that preaches peace. Govt corruption is being made public, war crimes are being brought up, the Internet has made everyone aware of what's really going on... That's what I believe the illuminati is. People who want to bring forth truth through weird fucked up round about ways.

What ever happens I just want to see a better planet than we've ever had. After the weird life I've lived I just pray that things will get better for everyone.
>>
>>17731212
Who are you praying to? Your god? To yourself? Are you even praying,or just hoping for the unachievable?
>>
>>17731212
>Templars hated the Catholics

and they got BTFO by the Catholics.

>As do the Masons
Doubtful. I'm not saying you're wrong. But it's doubtful.

>That's who the Illuminati is

Maybe. I never said I blamed the illuminati for everything. I even said I felt like they were a relatively small group among many others that "play ball", and that doesn't mean they all get along. I feel like they do fight a lot, behind the scenes. But they do a lot of, as you admit, fucked up shit.

When you add fucked up shit, to more fucked up shit...does that really make anything btter?

The Earth is better than it has ever been. World crime rates are at an all time low. mortality rates are lowers in most places. We don't die from many diseases. and so on.

But the agenda to push fear still exists, and people are still afraid. And fear is being used to bring about obedience. Which in effect kills our freedoms. And our spirituality.
>>
>>17731233
Forgot trip

But yeah. The key to a better world is for us to wake up and control our own lives rather than letting other people run the show for us.
>>
>>17731173
Possibly it's name has been Helial Apollo Helios...
>>
>>17731233
Maybe we need certain rights and freedoms of speech taken away for a while.

I get blamed for slavery and my family wasn't even in this country when it happened...

If I never knew germans had hitler I would have never spoken ill of them..

Ignorance is bliss.

Maybe the best way to create a better world is to have a global meeting where everyone agrees to seal the past. It's not going to sit well with most people... or any people... but maybe it's necessary.

I've met masons... they didn't say they don't like catholics but.... I am not sure how to explain it...
>>
>>17731404
>I've met masons... they didn't say they don't like catholics but.... I am not sure how to explain it...
Think you can try?
Just curious.
>>
>>17731173
Not op.but I agree on this.
The catholic church isn't christian.
The orthodox church is the only one that is close to the original.
>>
>>17731416
they acknowledge catholics exist but changed the subject. I was a bit intoxicated when I spoke with them so my memory could be hazy.
>>
>>17731416
there's this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_ban_of_Freemasonry
>>
>>17731259
As in the sun gods of Rome and Greece?

Not likely.

>>17731404
No offense, but your post made me sick.

History repeats itself because we DO seal off the past. We do it by rewriting history to fit narratives. Everything you were taught in school is only half truths, and then the rest of history (like 90% of it.) is hidden from you.

>I get blamed for slavery

By retards.

>BUT HITLER!

Hitler was overshadowed in terms of evil by numerous people. Two of which shared the same time period he did. (Stalin...Mao.)

>Ignorance is bliss

Bullshit. It's ignorance. Ignorance is the true destroyer of mankind.

>Maybe the best way to create a better world is to have a global meeting where everyone agrees to seal the past. It's not going to sit well with most people... or any people... but maybe it's necessary.

You entrust the well being of yourself to other people who have their own well being put before yours. Not a smart move. Similar things have happened over, and over throughout history. It even happened with Christianity through the many councils, such as the Council of Nicaea, which further pushed Christianity down a wrong path and pulled it farther from what it was supposed to be.

Another example would be, since you brought it up, Slavery. Big meetings have decided the fate of entire races of people before, and they found that slavery was their reward for trusting others with their fate.
>>
>>17731433
I don't really think any branch of Christianity today is "actually Christian." Mostly because they go off of what was mostly created by Catholics.

Even the people on the fringe of Christianity who are more independent or called mystics follow the bible, which only exists because of Roman Catholicism.

I'd say people who search out a truly personal relationship with god (any god, mind you.) are "True Christians." Or at the very least can look at the bible with a critical eye and see where the true teachings shine through, and where the stuff that got "added in" comes in.
>>
>>17731173
You dumb bastard you still haven't figured out that Christianity and roman catholicism are two vastly different subjects and things entirely. As someone who was raised roman catholic I can confirm it's the babylonian mystery religion incarnate. Christianity actually practices and teaches the bible instead of perform satanic rituals. It's interesting the word you chose.

I was as blind and ignorant as you claimed to be in that one sentence and I learned the truth. It's freely available.
>>
>>17731457
Just throwing some trending ideas out there. Logic is strong in you.
>>
>>17730138

Satans followers are being taught that they will come out on top in the upcoming chaos.

All they've done is chosen a side. They are being told that God/Jesus, upon His return, plans to abdicate the Earth to Lucifer.

In other words, back in the day, God judged Lucifer too quickly and harshly and plans to forgive Lucifer upon his return.

This is of course nonsense trickery.
>>
>>17731457
>>17731404

Watch the greatest story never told then do your research directly correlating to that documentary if you think you know the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

There is enough evidence presented to start your own personal investigation if you're smart enough. We've been lied to about everything so why is it so hard to put this massive lie passed them, not to mention Stalin killed way more in the gulags. Why is the mass death of jews who died from starvation as a result of us cutting off food supplies during wwII more serious than the direct full on torture stalin committed?
>>
>>17732332
That is a major point that NEVER brought up. That's really sad.
During the war my family (not Jewish) were starved and tortured... A lot of them died from what I hear.

I'll watch this video
>>
>>17732332
Never mind this is still pro nazi. I can't
>>
>>17732310
On the day of our judgement Lucifer will ask for forgiveness and will be granted access back into Heaven-where he will sit at Gods left side-
hence the "left handed path"-
his brother,Jesus will sit to the right side of God-
Satan,who is entirely a different entity than Lucifer will lose his final push for dominance and forever will burn in the void-
>>
>>17732666
Those trips
>>
Sure, I'll try to explain, but you need some mental flexibility.

Satanists do not view (or hardly view) Satan through the lens of Christianity. In Christianity the Satan is evil and rules Hell. In Satanism He is more of the good guy. "Good" in the sense that Satan gives us individual freedom, while Christianity preaches subordination to God.

You may see this in Biblical parables: God (The herdsman) guides the sheep (Christians) away from danger. Satanists are the wolves who prey on the sheep.

There is a difference between theological Satanism and practical Satanism. Some practical Satanism may not believe in a Hell. They think there is no life after death, and that it is foolish wasting a life caring for others / weak ones in hopes of a reward. They view a life not lived to its fullest as squandering your gifts and talents. Hell, to them, is being subordinate to a God that may very well not exist.

The Satanists that do believe they are going to Hell can be a bit weird. There are serial killers who believe that doing evil on earth will grant them a special status in Hell where they get to control a legion of demons and lesser evil souls (those people who did an unsophisticated form of evil).

There are also Satanists (and Christian Gnostics), who view Satan as part of mankind. Rebellion against God starts during puberty, when we get sexually active and become consciousness of our nudity and its effects on others (compare to the parable of Adam and Eve in paradise).

Rationally, it seems better to go for earthly rewards, than to postpone getting material satisfaction, in hopes of an after-earthly reward that may, or may not, exist.
>>
>>17732666

Wrong.
>>
A mark is made, where no man women child or beast, can consume without it.

There is a mark today where none could buy and sell without it.

Historic evolution... not much change, just the same schemes.

Don't need much... to get it.

Sumone wants {not needs} to own what YOU consume.
>>
>>17730138
This guy in the pic, looks like the band wagon jumper.
>Got kicked off...
>Feels sad for it
>>
>>17730138

Answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gXUrPC8hPM

Legit
>>
News reports of small satanic rituals in rural areas don't have alot of evidence that they were 'satanic' in nature or had occurred at all.

It's odd that people attach satanism to giant conspiracy theories, as if subverting politicians to x or y against your political beliefs relegates them to the hated side of Christian priorities.
>>
You dumb cunts ought to know that satanism is an atheistic belief. Satanic panic is a well known joke.
>>
>>17733415
The gods do not follow religions.
>>
>>17733448
There are no gods.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.