[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/. i am seeking some advice, and insight into an experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: highres_19672575.jpg (665 KB, 3685x3969) Image search: [Google]
highres_19672575.jpg
665 KB, 3685x3969
Hey /x/. i am seeking some advice, and insight into an experience that happened a handful of times when i was 16. During the age of 16, i had an Out of body experience a handful of times. Not sure how this happened or why. i didnt go anywhere while i was out of my body, though, during one experience, i met a being that had the shape of a human figure but was blue. not making this up. i know it sounds like bs. dont know who else to ask about this stuff with out being laughed at. thanks.
>>
what'd you do with the blue being?
>>
>>17729827
i followed it through my door and then i was pulled back into my body. i have read some other people who have experienced something similar, some religious people believe its jesus christ, i dont though. maybe it was a dead family memeber?
>>
>>17729835
i doubt it's jesus. i personally believe in parallel dimensions and that i'm connected to other "selves" in other universes at this very moment. that's pretty trippy though, have you ever wondered about what could've made you experience this? something relative to that time in your life?
>>
>>17729852
i have considered the possibility that someone caused my experience in order to open my mind, and therefore lead me on a path to discover certain things. after i had the obe, i got interested in conspiracy theories, and the new age, and while i think most things in relation to these subjects are bull shit, due to my experience with them, i got into politics, philosophy, and martial arts. If i never had that Obe, i would probably be more lost, and close minded.
>>
I had an out of body experience when I was 16. I saw my body asleep on my bed. I was hovering all over my room, then I had an Erie feeling like I should probably return to my body before something dangerous happened. I know it wasn't a dream.

I never did drugs, and it hasn't happened since. I've been wanting to do it again though.
>>
On the topic of OOBEs, does anyone have a good guide on how to have one?
>>
I remember this really bad nightmare i had when i was about 5 or 6. I'm not sure if it was an OBE but i still remember it to this day. In the dream I was following this old woman into a lane way then she suddenly stopped and turned around then let out this heart retching screech as her mouth turned into like a massive spinning vortex of sharp teeth. My mom woke me up telling me i was crying and sweating in my sleep.
>>
>>17729791
I thought this was an animorphs thread from the op's image
>>
happened to me once, I figured it was a spirit or astral traveller's aura passing by.
>>
File: ....jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
22 KB, 400x400
Meet me on the astral plane in the next 15 minutes if you want an ass kicking.
>>
>>17732213
Jokes on you I got no ass in the asssstral
>>
>>17732056
kek
>>
>>17729791
You were molested
>>
>>17729835
That is not Jesus Christ. Its name as far as I know is Vog.

Call on Jesus Christ to get rid of it though.
>>
>>17729791
I can make myself have out of body experiences.

The more awake I am while having them the harder it is too move for reference imagine trying to walk through waist high pudding.

If i'm sleepy then movement becomes normal, while out of my body the written word becomes almost illegible and spoken word has to be within ear shot of my body.

On rare occasions I have forced an out of body experience while fully awake and moving both my body and the out of body part of me.

AMA to do with out of body experiences.
>>
Had an OBE when I was about 14. Was on a school trip to a small rural village in France. Group of friends and I were walking down onto the main highstreet where some of the other kids in our year were practising their French talking to people. A group of boys was speaking to a young French girl who looked barely older than we were, they said 'what about anon?' in English, pointed right at me and everyone in about 15metre radius suddenly turned and looked at me. In that moment I was seeing myself from the third-person, was immediately startled/confused and turned and ran back toward the hotel in fear. Halfway there a shitload cyclists came out of nowhere(like easily 200 of them) and I had to wait for a while before continuing...
>>
>>17729835
You'll see plenty of other beings on the astral plane. Whether or not it is a "real thing" or part of the human mid, OBE's are a common experience. The blue person can't hurt you. You can always try to trigger the OBE again and ask for it to come back. It will take practice. Most of the time, if it is not a conscious astral projection, when you realize it's happening you'll wake up.

For me it's easier to trigger the reaction during the day than it is at night. fall asleep with the intent to have an OBE and it will happen eventually.
>>
>>17729791
In the larger non physical reality,how you interpret information is down to your personal subjective reality, what things look like is not important, what is important is was the experience of value to you?
>>
>>17729791
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.