[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been thinking of making my own cryptids. As we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 465px-DeclassifiedMKULTRA.jpg (73 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
465px-DeclassifiedMKULTRA.jpg
73 KB, 465x600
So I've been thinking of making my own cryptids.

As we know from MKUltra, you can erase memories from someone with the proper use of eletroshock therapy and force periods of sleep. The problem is you can't control the erased memories and you drive the person crazy. But what if erasing ALL memories and driving them crazy was the goal? From the same and similar projects (Thank you Paperclip!) we know how to reprogram someone to even ignore the basic human instincts and impulses. If we just add physical training and surgery, we could make a Wendigo, mummy, vampire, or anything.

It would take a lot of money and more than a few unscrupulous contacts, but I think it would be a worth-while goal for someone fucked up enough to do it.
>>
>>17728405
Abuse victims aren't cryptids. I had the same idea awhile ago, and it just doesn't work out. In the end you need your cryptids to be ready to bolt when they see a human, and an ex-human can't really be programmed to do that. They'll always want to come back to human society after long enough in the wild.
>>
File: lol.png (358 KB, 724x362) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
358 KB, 724x362
>>17728435
>Abuse victims aren't cryptids
>>
>>17728405
Dude, you could just strap a bear with some groovy flashing lights and a llittle makeup, and it will do the job
>>
>>17728405
>force periods of sleep
can you explain this method?
>>
>>17728405
You can do it like this.

Seek for groups that are vulnerable, and have negative associations.

Create a different personality using hipnosis or mind alteration techniques.

>>17731427
Probably strong lights and horrible american pop.

Nsync makes you wanna kill yourself.
>>
>>17728405
It would make a great reality TV show.

"Innathesewoods, three monsters have been let loose. Can our contestants survive for a week armed only with pocket knives and their will to live?"
>>
>>17731470
bullshit.
they leaked this fucking paper to make people feel special.

Bunch of fucking cocksuckers.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.